My Old Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack wasn't finished, and neither was I. I struggled into a sitting position and, without ever losing contact with my yearning vagina, she twisted onto her back, so that by shuffling forwards I was effectively sitting on her face. She continued to lap at me, and I leant forward, stroking her tits, rubbing my hands up and down her tummy, easing a finger into the top of her pussy and jabbing her clit. She moaned at that, and twitched her hips to encourage me. Then I felt her tongue leave my pussy, work across my perineum, and into my bum crack. Before I knew it, Jack was gripping my buttocks, pulling them wide apart and thrusting her tongue into my bumhole, licking hard at me. Even she had never done that to me before. It was something I wouldn't have expected to enjoy, but in fact the muscular wet warmth felt wonderful inside me and I heard myself whining like a small dog begging for a treat. Jack ran her tongue back into my pussy for a while, then back to my bum again.

With the combination of Jack see-sawing between my love holes, and my fingers exploring her pussy, I naturally started to incline forwards, until I was effectively lying on top of her, my face inches form her tattooed Mons Venus. When we had been lovers before, when I was just a scared little girl, I had never been able to bring myself to give Jack the oral pleasure she gave me. Now I ached to take her to the same level of joy I was experiencing, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world to drop my lips to her pussy. I kissed her tattoo, and I felt her stiffen slightly, probably in surprise. Then I stretched out and took a good look at her pussy itself. I thought it was really pretty, bald, pink and pouting invitingly, drops of moisture glistening between her puffy lips. I gently blew on it. Jack was so surprised that she actually momentarily stopped what she was doing for me, and murmured, "Suze? You never...oh God, Suze!"

I stroked my tongue firmly along her slit, from back to front, then wiggled it past her lips and into her boiling, sopping pussy. She moaned with pleasure and began slurping at me with renewed vigour. I slipped three fingers inside my lover, and began reaming them around while with my tongue I flicked her clitty, occasionally nibbling lightly at it. I had only ever tasted my own pussy, second-hand on Jack's tongue. I revelled at how much I loved the full flavour of her on my own tongue, somehow sweet yet sour at the same time. We rolled onto our sides, and happily continued to feed on each other, our thighs locked to each other's heads. After probably no more than two minutes of me probing Jack with tongue, teeth, nose and fingers I sensed an increase in the amount of liquid flowing onto my face, and a richer taste to it. I increased the pace with which I was caressing her, and she screamed into my pussy, her slim thighs tensing on my cheeks. Moments later I felt as if my entire body had caught fire, every nerve ending vibrating, as nuclear explosions erupted in my head and I threw my arms around Jack's thighs, pulling her to me with all my might, cumming over and over for what seemed like hours of ecstatic release.

We were both a bit exhausted after that, and lay holding each other, kissing lightly and giggling like the teenagers we had been when we had last made love. Jack stroked my face tenderly, and whispered, "God Suze, that was the best ever. It was worth waiting half my life for! Thank you so much -- I didn't think you'd actually eat me out like that, not the first time at least."

I smiled tiredly. "I didn't know what I was missing. I loved it. Your cunt's going to be exhausted from now on, I'm going to lick it so much." She giggled with pleased anticipation and held me tightly to her, tears forming in her eyes.

I slept for a while after that, but I quickly woke at the feel of Jack's tongue in my pussy again, and one of her fingers squirming deep into my bum. When we finally, reluctantly, left Jack's bed it was early evening. We returned to the front room, but my departure was further delayed, as I ended up pulling her jeans down and going down on her again, thrusting my head hard against her while she sat in her armchair stroking my hair and whimpering, feet from the uncurtained windows onto the street.

I told Roger that evening that I was leaving him, and exactly why. I felt shocked at his reaction, although I don't suppose I should have. He simply sucked on his pipe, nodded sagely as I explained the way I felt, wished me well, and went to his study to work on his next sermon. For all I know, he fell to the floor weeping there, tore the place to shreds, attempted to cut his wrists with a letter opener, or wrote an old-fashioned fire and brimstone address about Jezebel and the whore of Babylon; but I doubt it somehow. When I told Hannah she burst into tears, then hugged me, kissed me and told me how happy she was for me. Then I packed an overnight bag and returned to Jack's cottage.

I love living in Grasse. It really is such a beautiful place, with the cool breezes altitude provides to temper the Mediterranean heat, and distant views of Nice and the azure sea on which it stands. Jack is back at work now, four days a week. She drives down into Nice every day, and I go to my job as a waitress at one of the pretty cafés in place aux Aires, with its flower market, and artists displaying their works. I've brushed up on my schoolgirl French, and pirouette between the tables flirting with the old men sipping their espressos and their pastis. I've shed more than half a stone in weight, I'm dressing younger and sexier, and Jack and I have a circle of close friends. There's even one American movie producer, who bought his house through Jack, who wants us to let him make a film of her life story, well, our life story I suppose. Jack's son, Marc, is very sweet, and drop dead gorgeous. I know he's three years younger than Hannah, but even so I can't wait to introduce them when she comes over to stay. You never know...

In the evenings Jack and I sit in our conservatory talking, sipping wine, and enjoying the late Autumn sun as we gaze out across the town laid out below us. Then we got to bed and make love. Jack's introduced me to a toy of hers. It's a huge strap-on leather dildo, decades old, and when we're not sucking, fingering and licking, we can spend hours screwing each other. Marc's bedroom is at the other end of the house to ours, but I'm sure we must still keep him awake some nights! At weekends we often go to the naturist beaches of Nice. They're pebbly, like the one back in Brighton -- but they don't let you take your bikini bottoms off here!