All Comments on 'My Older Neighbor'

by Johnfarnham55

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my older neighbor

cood tale...needs a bit of proofreading.

Would have been great, but the, "to be continued," rather killed it.

Yeah, we can see seven weeks coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
proof reading

why don't you try it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Zzzzzz. The Big cock crutch and cheating whore slut, AGAIN. So predictable.

Snoozer that needed lots of proof reading. You forgot the part about when Simom finds out, snaps and shoots one or both of you.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 7 years ago
A fun story!

A fun and yummy story! The grammar critics are going to be around this one, but the story is still fun! Please continue! Thank you!

LolaRochelleLolaRochellealmost 7 years ago
I WANT Mike!!!

My first story to read here! Bravo!! This story appealed to me bc I was crushed on by my son's friends when I was in my 30's..

Now as an older woman with the sex drive of a 30 yr-old, having a romp with a well-endowed young man is a fantasy when my thoughts turn carnal...

I like that Mike was kind hearted and a gentleman ... Beverly was a complete slut but understandably so with such a pathetic sex life. A good read ❤️

gobears85gobears85almost 7 years ago
Nice

Not a big fan of "big cock" stories, but this was a weiner.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
The 'Nest-Door-MILF' trope rarely fell...

There's a reason why it is a classic.

Main character is quite likable, enough to make us forget how much of a doofus he is - gotta love his incredible naivety throughout most of the story. I mean, can you think of any normal teenage saying something like that nowadays:

" I had never even had doggie style before that, thinking that it was a DEMEANING POSITION that WOMEN OBJECTED TO."

LMFAO... Seriously, who the fuck is the father of this kid?! Boy, did he half-assed his fatherly duties! lol The only reasons why women would objected to anything sexually is if she doesn't want to do it with you or if you're doing it wrong - not at all groundbreaking revelations, but I guess Mike's dad had better thing to do than properly raise his son... hey, this job is not for everybody!

The complaints about the proof-reading, as usual, are ridiculous, since this is a free story - as always, as long as we understand the story, it doesn't really matter.

My only real problem with this post is the "To be continued..." at its very end - promises of follow-up around here are quite annoying, since too many authors do not follow through (this is why a writer such as FTDS became so popular.) Author could have simply leave this as a standalone, and come back to it later, if he chose to continue Mike's adventures, but no, he had to make promises of continuation... I get that Johnfarnham55 has a life, and therefore cannot realistically post every day, but we're more than 6 months remove from this post, and, well...

Don't hold your breath, if you're still waiting for a sequel, is all I'm saying.

Great effort, though. Looking forward for your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic

Your writing would be better if it didn't reek of "man I wish I had a big dick" or "I wish I was a big strong man". You use every little opportunity to try and boast something even though its not much above average. The story would've been better if you didn't keep reminding people about how self conscious you are about your masculinity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
and my 9 1/2" cock...

...FUCK OFF.

If you have to boast about having a big dick, chances are you don't have a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mike and His Neighbor

This was a fun read, not great, but fun. There’s obviously some haters out there...

People, try to remember that this is FICTION, not someone’s memoirs. And a 9 1/2 inch erection is far from impossible... If you don’t like what you’re reading, stop and find something else to read (or even something else to do).

To the author: I’d agree about the previous proofreading comments, just to clean it up a bit. Don’t let haters stop you from having fun; they wouldn’t let you stop them from having their’s...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous.

We know it's fiction, we're not stupid. But there's fiction and taking the piss.

"I'M AWESOME AND I HAVE A 10 FOOT COCK" makes the author look like a dick or a virgin.

disguisedasmedisguisedasme6 months ago

So tired of authors who think the only way they can make a male character interesting is to give him a huge cock. After that, all stories are tedious and predictable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous