My Older Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mike, your hand feels so good on me. Don't stop."

Both of my hands roamed her breasts for a couple of minutes, as Beverly let out the occasional soft moan. I leaned over to kiss her, and she responded by bringing her lips up to mine. I felt her tongue meet mine instantly.

This was all the motivation I needed. I stood up, slowly undid my belt, and pushed my shorts to the ground. My cock was straining hard against my boxers as I then pushed them down my legs, allowing it to spring free.

"Holy shit, Mike! Is that thing real?"

"Beverly, language!" I laughed and enjoyed her gaze on my pulsating shaft.

"It's not only long, but it's thick too." She looked up at me incredulously. "I am going to lose this bet, aren't I? Who knew you were the first man in history not to exaggerate about how big your cock is?" She paused. "But I do need to measure to confirm, to ensure accuracy with our bet. You understand, of course."

Beverly reached her left hand and wrapped it around my cock. The image of her engagement ring touching it was beyond satisfying. She stroked it up and down slowly for a couple of minutes, seeming to really enjoy herself.

"Do you like the way my ring looks, going up and down your thick cock, Michael?"

"Is it bad if I admit I do?"

"No, because I do too. It looks so much different around your powerful shaft than his." She looked up at me again. "I like the way it looks."

By this time my precum was providing easy lubrication. She allowed some of it to dribble onto her ring, looking up at me as she did. She then placed the ruler over the top of my cock with nervous trepidation.

"Fuck! It's almost ten inches long! No wonder your girlfriend made you stop. I think I would struggle with this too."

I was feeling bold by this point and said "We could always check to see," with a mischievous smile.

Beverly paused noticeably. I could tell she was running the possibilities through her head. She then became very serious faced, although her hand remained on my cock. She moved her right hand on it too, both fists wrapped around it, and looked up at me.

"I want to, Mike. God knows I want to. You are so much bigger than my husband. I am sure you would feel amazing. But I have a lot lose, and need to know I can trust that you would be discreet about this. No one can know." She looked ready to call the whole thing off if she thought necessary.

"Can you be?"

I took a serious countenance too, and said "I promise, Beverly. No one will ever know."

That was all the assurance she needed, as she stood up. Her left hand remained around my cock as she raised her lips to meet mine again. She pressed her breasts against my chest and I could feel her hard nipples pushing against me. Her right hand began to quickly pull my polo over me.

I broke contact, and lowered my kiss to her neck, which instantly elicited a whimper from her.

"Oh God, just like that. That feels so good."

My hands resumed their exploration of her body, tracing from her breasts to her back, and down to her behind. She responded strongly to my touch, pushing her body against mine. I could feel my cock pressing hard against her midsection. She didn't stray from the pressure this time, seeming instead to revel in it.

I began to unbutton her shorts, halfway expecting her to protest. Instead, she helped me, seeming to have an even greater sense of urgency at that moment than me.

"Wait," she said. "We need to use a condom. Do you have one?"

"Um, no. I wasn't exactly expecting to fulfil my life long fantasy of having you, when I agreed to help carry your bags in from the car!"

"I think we still have some under the sink from when we still needed them. Wait a minute!" She hurriedly ran up the stairs, naked except for her panties. She came back down with a package of three Trojans.

"This should be plenty." She was breathing hard as she opened one up, and pulled it out of the package. She placed the tip over my shaft, and it was clear immediately the diameter was too small.

"Wow. It barely fits". She worked for a while pulling it around the length of my cock's swollen head.

"It will expand." She said nervously, as though she was trying to convince herself, and she worked to pull it down my shaft. With some effort, she was able to stretch it around four inches over the top of my cock.

"This looks much different than when it's on Simon's penis. It rolls down on him without much resistance!"

I was without words, and felt I couldn't wait any longer anyway. "It's ok, Beverly. I think it will work. Should we go to your bedroom?"

"No. This will sound weird, after all of this, but I want to keep that area separate. I think I'll have you right here."

Her choice of words threw me, and indicated her clear intention to take charge. She gently pushed my shoulders back against her living room couch.

"Lay back Against the couch." She smiled, as she stood up and deliberately pulled down her panties. I could not believe how trimmed her pussy was. She clearly took care of herself down there, with only a small and well groomed patch at the top.

I could see clearly how moist she was already. It was impossible to miss, as she moved herself over me.

Beverly straddled me, and began to kiss me again as she placed her pussy over my cock. I watched her reach behind her, and the felt her hand wrap around me again, and suddenly felt her warmth around the tip of my cock.

"Oh my fucking God." She had me two thirds in to her and she was staring straight into my eyes. She sat there for a moment, me two thirds of the way in her. She began to rock herself gently on me with soft moans, still taking in only around 2/3 of my length.

"This feels amazing. I am so full with you now. You have no idea how much women are going to want you, do you?"

Her pace on me was quickening somewhat. Each time she lowered herself on top of me, she seemed almost unable to contain a vocalization of some sort.

"Oh, God, Mike!"

"Fuck me!"

"Don't stop, Mike!"

"Your dick is so big!"

She was incredibly tight around me, and I could see her clit stretched again my cock as she went up and down on me. But I was deliberately watching her strokes, and could see that she she was not lowering herself down to the base of my shaft. After having forced myself fully inside of Kelly, I wasn't going to do it again.

"You feel amazing too, Beverly" I said, as I took her nipple into my mouth. She was continuing to quicken her pace up and down my cock. I smiled, and said "But you do realize you're leaving some of me out in the cold, don't you?"

She looked down quite genuinely, staring for the first time at what my cock looked like inside of her. said "Holy shit! No, I didn't realize that. How can there still be that much more of you, Michael?"

She moaned as she rode me for several more strokes. She began to grunt, rather than moan, placing her hands on my shoulders as she pressed me into her harder and farther, until I could see our hips beginning to meet.

"You have me so fucking close, Mike. Don't stop! I'll have to explain this to you later, but you're hitting two key areas at once. That almost never happens!" She kissed me, and then held me close as she continued fucking me. I could hear her panting loudly in my ear.

I could not believe how matter of fact she was about it. Beverly leaned back, placing her hands behind her, on both my thighs, almost to give her leverage as she pushed herself fully up and down on me. I wrapped both of my hands around her full breasts, which seemed to start to push her over the top. I watched her take me in and out of her, my cock pressing against her clit with each stroke.

"You are so much bigger than my husband! Oh God, I'm going to cum on you Mike! Oh God, I'm cumming!"

Suddenly I felt a discharge from her. Not a squirt, but a clear liquid rolling down my cock, onto both of our legs. She grabbed me close as pushed herself up and down furiously on me.

"I'm cumming all over you!" She looked up at the ceiling and I watched her eyelids flutter as she left me fully in her as she reached the peak of her climax.

She sat that way for almost a minute, seemingly in a trance. My hands continued to softly roam her body, but she stayed in the same upright position, eyes closed, while my cock extended straight up into her. I wanted to resume my thrusts into her, but she didn't seem ready, so I waited.

Her eyelids opened and she suddenly came back to me, as she returned her gaze onto me. "I have never cum so hard. It went on forever, Michael. I think I almost passed out for a moment." She began laughing almost in delight. "I can't believe your girlfriend passed on that, or that she didn't tell her friends! I would be telling everyone about this if I were in college!"

Her words confused me, but I took the opportunity to gently push her over to her back. Feeling bold, I looked down at my cock, still halfway encased by one of her husband's condoms.

"This is so tight, Beverly. I honestly don't know how Simon fits in this."

She laughed once again. "Trust me, he has no problem fitting in it. Only you have a problem with that!"

She paused again. "Take it off. Take it off now. I'm being over cautious. I want to feel you bare inside of me!"

I sat over her and rolled her husband's tiny condom off with exaggerated fanfare, which she seemed to appreciate. Beverly immediately opened her legs to me in missionary, and I felt her hand guide me inside of her once more.

"Oh yes, that's where you belong." She looked into my eyes and kissed my lips. I felt her tongue enter my mouth as I gently pressed inside of her.

Her words encouraged me to be less gentle, and I pushed myself fully into her. I heard her softly whimper, but she seemed to enjoy it. I positioned myself on my extended arms above her and began to thrust fully into her.

"Your pussy is so tight around me, Beverly. I can feel our hips meeting as you take it with each stroke. You feel fucking incredible."

Beverly put her arms against the back of the couch to allow her to push back against me. Her breasts were rocking up and down wildly as moved my fully shaft hard in and out of her. "Don't stop fucking me, Mike! I want you. I want you to cum inside of me."

Her words surprised me tremendously, and I paused my thrusting into her.

"Are you sure? I don't mind pulling out."

"You better not pull out! I want to feel you explode in me. You are so...powerful."

I am sure she knew the effect her words would have, and they instantly brought me closer. I began to push harder into her, as she rose her breasts up to my chest.

"Don't stop, Mike. Fuck me harder." Her words were almost raspy as she panted between my thrusts into her. She was looking into my eyes as put myself in her deeply.

I could feel my orgasm building. "I'm going to cum in you, Beverly!"

Suddenly she grabbed my ass and pulled me as deeply inside of her as she could, which triggered my explosion into her. I thruster hard and short strokes into her as I gushed my seed deep inside her of her pussy.

"I can feel you cumming into me, Michael. Push it all inside of me! I want to have it all in me." I had thought she was merely indulging me, but she seemed to love it.

After my explosive orgasm was complete, I began to roll off of her. She stopped me immediately.

"No, Mike. Stay inside of me. I want you to keep my cock and your cum inside of me, where it belongs."

Suddenly the phone rang. I did as she ordered, as she looked at the caller ID before answering, and then pressing the button to answer.

"Hi, Simon!" She looked up at me with a mischievous grin, and again pulled me back into her as I reacted to the shock of her talking to her husband while my cock was still deep inside his wife. I tried consciously to restore my breathing to normal, following my hard orgasm inside of her.

"I'm sorry, it's been an absolutely crazy afternoon. The contractor came by, and wanted me to look at samples, and then I had to go to the grocery. Mike helped me carry the bags in. No, of course he left right after. You know how shy he is. But I haven't had a chance to make dinner. When will you be home?"

She nodded, and said the occasional "Yes" or "Hmm hmm" in response to whatever he was saying. At one point, she looked up at me with a smile, and began to push herself up against my semi-erect cock. This quickly made me fully hard again, and I could feel her pussy stretching to accommodate me. She continued this, and seemed to delight in the discomfort she was causing me as I tried to contain myself. But it was an unwise course, as I reflexively pushed myself fully into her, causing her to exclaim "Fuck!" suddenly

"Oh, sorry dear. I just broke a nail. Yes, I know I shouldn't have said that." She smiled at me, and rolled her eyes.

Finally, After several more minutes of her indulging him in a clearly one-sided conversation, she said "Ok, dear. See you then."

She looked up at me with a smile, and said "We have an hour. You need to fuck me again."

Shocked once again, but undeniably turned on, I finally had to ask her "You must have done this before, Beverly. You seem so, practiced. No offense!"

In a matter of fact way, she said "I have had two affairs. One was a one time thing, and the other lasted several months. Both men were older than me, which I thought was what I wanted. But I can tell you that I have never cum like you just made me. I came twice on you, hard. The first time was after only one or two minutes of you being, um, inside of me. That has never, ever happened. I react to you, Mike"

She leaned up, and kissed me deeply.

Our next round was even more energetic as the first, as I was able to last several minutes longer, and was more comfortable with reciprocating her dirty talk. She insisted we changed positions every couple of minutes, and I marveled at how she reacted to each one. Missionary seemed to be most intimate, but she came on me hardest while she was both on top of me, and while I fucked her doggie style. I had never even had doggie style before that, thinking that it was a demeaning position that women objected to.

We had finished our second round. Beverly stood up, and looked down in amazement at my cum running down the inside of her thigh.

"Oh my, you really left a lot inside of me didn't you?" She grabbed my semi-erect shaft and said "I really want to see you again, Mike. I need to see you again."

She stood up on her tip toes and kissed me. Then she cupped my ass and said, "You better get out of here! He will be home very soon."

I was in a daze. I had just had the most amazing sex of my life, and was simultaneously overcome with feelings of genuine emotion for Beverly. I wasn't sure if she reciprocated any of it, but I knew I had pleased her physically, beyond a doubt. I had tried to count her orgasms, and only counting the ones she had had loudly declared on me, I had counted five during our two lovemaking sessions.

I quickly put my clothes on, while watching Beverly try to recompose herself. She fluffed her hair, adjusted her clothes, and generally tried to remove her profound freshly-fucked look. It wasn't working.

"Off to be a good housewife again. Tell me, Mike - how long are home for summer?"

"Seven more weeks," I said with a mischievous grin.

"Seven weeks is a very long time..."

To be continued...

12