All Comments on 'My One (And Only) Squirter'

by MAWriter50

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Gave it a 4

But it's difficult to believe you were in her ass--twice--and didn't realize it. She must have a great anal orifice.

In your story,you really should have spent more time on describing the intensity of her squirting orgasms.

My partners have told me they are by far the best, most intense and longest lasting orgasm they ever acheive. Judging by their reaction I can believe it. They go absolutely shaking, shuddering and screaming wild when they ejaculate.

The best way to induce one seems to be by finding and fingering the g-spot while using a vibe on the clitoris. I've never been able to induce one to squirt in the course of plain old vaginal intercourse but I love to help them get off watch the reaction as they spray repeated eruptions ot the clear fluid---and I really don't mind getting a facefull of it.

I got the impression that you considered squirting a bit of an inconvenience rather than a great experience. Too bad!!!

AcornocopiaAcornocopiaalmost 11 years ago
there is a way to keep the bed clean

My wife became a squirter fairly early in our relationship. There is nothing quite like the feeling of a pussy literally gushing juices all over your dick while thrusting. Her orgasms are quite intense, and can chain for minutes at a time, and cycle over and over. We can go on in a state like this for up to 1/2 hour, with her orgasming more often than not. Then fatigue, dehydration, and my desire to come as well get the best of us. We have tried different techniques to keep the bed dry, and what works best is a combination of a non-disposable "chuck" like used in hospitals for incontinence or protecting the bed from bodily fluids, and a large beach towel. We lay the roughly 3' by 3' chuck down in the area where the fluids spurt, impervious side down, absorbent side up. Then we lay a beach towel, softer side up to absorb the majority of the fluids. We do this over our sheets and the waterproof mattress cover which we use for back up in case we get a little wild, but usually the sheets stay pretty dry with this method. Her ejaculate is way more watery than her fluids of arousal, so after she squirts a bunch we have to augment with lube. I don't think too many people have this kind of "problem", but I hope our experience can help someone else more freely enjoy the ecstacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMAWriter50@MAWriter50
As a teenager I always preferred the Penthouse Forum to the pictures. I'm just an average guy whose sex life took off in his 40s. I guess you could call me a late bloomer. I hope you enjoy my stories. Leave a comment or shoot me an e-mail. And yes, my stories are true.