All Comments on 'My One Big Affair Ch. 01'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well, in the name of "romance" another wronged husband will bite the dust.

Well written, but still a tale of cuckolding an innocent husband and family. Therefore, by all definitions, just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ANON said..Well in the name of "romance".

She claimed he was "the love of her life". I guess hub was a better sperm doner and father as well as a better lifestye provider so he couldn't possibly be the "love of her life"....Why is it that women feel they don't have to talk about their issues and needs with their BETTER HALF. That's what he becomes when she sluts herself out on his dime and time. If you want others then why not become swingers if he can be talked into it. Otherwise divorce and earn your own way with any skill you may have developed....If you have none there is always your knees and back. Sorry but there is no romance or love of her life here just her stud horse when she roams the pasture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just Another Cheating Slut

Why is it that all married women always try to blame the husband that they just aren't getting enough sex. But they sure never complain about all the money he brings home so they can spend. Sometimes you can't have both, sometimes it's either all that money he makes or just more sex, so they always pick the money they figure they can get the dick elsewhere. Once again this story just shows you another cheating slut, one a slut always a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved it. I have had the same emotions and feeling with a married woman. Some things burn entirely too hot and will burn themselves out. Excellent story, hits dead on the emotional aspect of the true love affair. Five Stars all the way...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best!!!

This is what erotic writing is all about. The pacing, build up, a real live person actually involved. The conversational flow of the writing draws the reader in to the intimacy of the affair and makes it perfectly believable and perfectly right to happen.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
What about the man?

He cheated too!! Why do you always pick on the woman...takes two to tango you know, "anonymous" people!! His wife was off earning a living also...i do get tired of one sided blame. Left my name on my comment though at least:)

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Love of My Life

More men cheat than women. The impact on the cuckolded mate is the same. Devestating. The "love" can seem oh so much more appealing because he (or she) is only in your presence under ideal circumstances. No arguments over money or raising cantankerous children. No PMS unreasonableness, no in-law angst. Etc. The knight (or lady) in shining armor arrives and leaves in a cloud of romantic myth, and provides fantasy moments for the cheater to remember that will forever unfairly diminish the true mate and put the marriage in long shadows, caused inevitably by the immaturity and selfishness of the cheater.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 12 years ago
certainly a 5*

Very well written, lovely prose. Please don't make them 100% compatible, give them something to have a conflict over.

As to cheating

Men marry for sex and children, women for sex, children and companionship. When they are separated a lot, for a long period of time, companionship and sex aren't there at that time, so there is motive and opportunity to cheat.

Sometimes when jobs change they re new their bond, sometimes they part ways.

I shall read the rest of your stuff.

ce la vie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Readers are going to pick on the woman because she is the one telling the story. This isn't Jack's tale about when he let his penis do the thinking for him and he decided to get some strange on the side and almost throw his marriage away.

People cheat every day. It's when they try to spin the whole "love of my life" defense while disregarding the other lives that are effected by their selfish behavior that tends to rub people the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puh-leeze!

No. 1: I concur with the commenters who object to adultery. It's entirely too destructive to contemplate seriously; EVERYBODY gets hurt. And it's so damned (and I use the word advisedly) easy to rationalize, isn't it? Most of us are tempted at some point, but most of us who are married are grown-ups, not hormone-poisoned adolescents.

No. 2: While I never comment on misspelled words on this site (as irritating as they are), I have to say that your use/misuse of commas drives me crazy. Commas are scattered across the page like the crumbs of breakfast toast. There is a reason for commas. They are supposed to clarify the meaning of the words! Yours are entirely random.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I was thinking this was an excellent consequence story, a perfect set up. she is happy and finding in ways she did not know jack.

PoisonArrowPoisonArrowalmost 12 years ago

This is beautifully written and has a level of insight that's extraordinarily rare on Lit. Well done!

DKmermaidDKmermaidalmost 12 years ago
Touchy subject ...

So thank you for sharing real emotions & having an open heart.

Excited to read the other chapters.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaabout 11 years ago
A true story, with reality - not the Hollywood glamour associated with immorality, adultery and fucking frustration and loneliness...

Cat:

Here are my thoughts on the 1st edition of “My One Big Affair”. Let me briefly share the context of my comments. I am a married male who, as I have shared, have a great friend, housemate for a wife, but a terrible lover. Our sexual relationship dried up years ago. However, for various reasons, including children and both of our moms, I have chosen to stay with my friend. But sexually, my life was empty and in some respects still is. But because of Literotica writers, I have found a wonderful way to deal with that issue, so that it is less frustrating and painful. You are one of 4 female authors whose erotic words have brought me to more than one climax. Thanks.

Additionally, about two years ago, a Latino friend that was a work associate of mine in 1993 called me one fall evening and asked me to come to a suburb of Houston, Texas and make love – “Will you come to ____ and make love to me. I need you so very bad. I am horny. I want to love you. I will be your bitch, your whore, your mother fucker… whatever, even if it is only one time, with NSA, please come and love me. Let me make you cum”.

I wanted to fuck her in ’93 when she was my trainer for a management position. Sometime, perhaps I will share that journey and our affair that lasted about 2 years. We “sexted”, sent pics to each other via our cell phones and e-mail, made love and also fucked, in hotels, my car, on a beach, in the ocean… and all the time, my wife was at home, thinking that I was on business, which I was… but that was only the cover-up reason…

Enough of my illicit affair – suffice to say that I speak from experience when I state that I understand your emotions, erotic sexual feelings and attractions and of course moving from play time fondling to passionate masturbation to what I assume in future chapters will include hard core, passionate love making and at times just plain FUCKING!!!

I understand the emotions and thoughts re: I should not be doing this. I understand the fear and nervousness. I understand the power of the opportunity to be with a woman and love her to multiple orgasms… to have her make me ejaculate like Old Faithful.

I understand the passionate necking, the eye contact, the adoration of your lover’s beauty [or in your case his handsome appearance].

As you wrote:

“Mine was all of that and more. It was everything most people expect an affair to be; exhilarating, stupendous, amazing, fantastic and mind-blowing. It was disappointing, heart-breaking, horrible, frustrating and thoroughly emotionally draining.”

This entire paragraph I could have written. These words – every one is a word I would have chosen to describe my affair. And of course the frustration of departing and leaving each other, lying, ducking and diving, gut wrenching, wanting to stay together… Oh yes, I have been there and felt it all.

And the questions you ask in the next paragraph – I agree: TOUGH QUESTIONS… re: enjoying and glad I did and worthwhile… do it again???

I also felt more wanted than I have felt in a long time. I had words of praise and adoration that made me walk talk again and believe in me and feel loved. Yours was only at the 10 year marriage mark, mine was at 42 years.

On one occasion, my lover, as I was preparing to go to a business owners meeting one evening said: “You can’t go dressed that way. You are a business owner. Tuck your shirt in – you will look more professional”.

That same night, before we left, my lover said: “Can I go with you? I will wait in the car while you are in the meeting. I do not want to stay in the hotel alone. And really, I just want to be with you as much as I can. May I go with you?” Do you think that this fed my ego?

And how about our love making sessions, our fucking… It was so erotic, wanton, luscious, filled with lasciviousness, lust, sordid… all the sexual terms you can think of, both legitimate terms and “dirty slang terms” – they all were descriptive of our affair. Undressing each other, fondling and passionately making out… making her climax multiple times… being her friend while she was in a physical abusive relationship, management abuse at one of her jobs… sexually frustrated, alone…

We even talked about marriage, traveling, starting a business together, doing “stuff” instead of sitting in front of the idiot box…

I understand the dog walking, eventually moving from a group activity to a two-some, down less “traveled paths”… and eventually to the initial, passionate stage that requires penetration and orgasm and all the erotic foreplay that precedes the fucking and love making.

But before that, the endless masturbations sessions, and self imposed orgasms that you so wanted to share, but was so complicated. Knowing it was wrong, both married, committing adultery, cheating on our mates, yet justifying it because we were adults, horny, deserved better or at least we both wanted it and therefore we could meet this need for each other…

I will conclude this with some comments re: your critics: 1st, I will say, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Apparently, several, have not “walked in our shoes”. Several are not very brave or bold – and have the same name: Anon Y Mous. Are they afraid that if they did use their name, their mate might wonder what they are doing on a sex internet site.

And… if their marriages are so great, what are they doing here anyway. Go home to momma and screw her and make your own erotic stories in real life… or perhaps if they were honest, maybe their marriage bed is not so fucking hot after all and they do not have the balls to do what we did.

A recent survey said that there are as many women as men that cheat… A little logic here – in order to have marital infidelity, I am rather sure that it takes two to commit adultery. Sometimes divorce is not an option because of other family members – children or elderly parents…

So much could be said here re: the critics. I will conclude this way. As I read, you expressed what for at least two of us is realities – and living in opposite sides of the big pond. There are all sorts of complications, moods, feelings, dishonesty, fear, frustrations… that you describe that lead up to adultery, that occur during the act and yes there are many sensual, fucking hot sexy rewards, even though temporal for the most part. Thanks for sharing – I have lived every word you have written.

And I am sure before, I reach the end of the fourth chapter, I will be aroused and reach a satisfying orgasm, probably more than once. Thanks Cat from the UK for meeting my need and I will bet the needs of others, men and women, who will not respond or comment.

We are not claiming that adultery is right, nor is it without additional problems, but it does happen and these are real thoughts and emotions that are definitely connected to love, sex, orgasms and just plain fucking!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous