All Comments on 'My One True Love Ch. 06'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Its You And Such Gorgeous Stories...

...That you then so carefully share on here for our benefit that make all the difference. I've truly loved experiencing Lindsey & Jay and sure do hope you will continue keeping us in mind as you write more for us soon... please?

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

finally,......been waiting for him to get over himself.......loved it that he finally started getting into it.....:) hope to see lots more of Lindsey coming all over him again and again and again.....:)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 10 years ago
Hot was fucking hot lol

Good to see Jay finally adjusting to everything. I'd like to see him get a little more adventurous with Lindsay though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I noticed your comment about orgasms in the beginning. Four orgasms in one session! Lindsay is extremely lucky. I feel bad for Jay, though. When she penetrates him, maybe he will get to feel as much pleasure as Lindsay does. Being a bottom truly is superior to being a top. If I never penetrate anyone, I would be fine with that.

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 10 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoy your stories and love this series especially. Please continue and hope that Lindsay gets to give as much as she gets. I love the romantic trans stories like yours. I would love to meet a girl like you write about.

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Definitely a five star rating

I hope and pray that you continue the story, right up till they get married!

manlyman689manlyman689about 9 years ago
Please write more

This is one of the most beautiful love stories I've ever read. It reminds me of my girlfriend and I with without the transgender part please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES