My One True Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way to the open dance floor and found a spot. Just as before, we embraced, this time Lindsay more closely. I didn't think we could be any closer than before, but here we were mashed up against each other. This closeness brought out my animalistic qualities and a little friend was starting to come out wanting to play.

"Mmm, there he is!" she whispered into my ear. I didn't say anything, not really sure if there was anything that I needed to say. Lindsay ground her pelvis into me causing my growing erection to mash into her leg. "Mmmm, I can't wait to play with our friend," I heard her smile.

By now, I noticed something similar happening to Lindsay, a growing, pulsing, object in her groin was coming alive as well. "Look at what you're doing to me..." she moaned. I smiled.

"Don't get me too worked up baby..." she moaned again, a little louder, "I've been on edge all night long..." I could hear her smile again. A wetness on my ear led me to realize she was licking me there, damn this girl!

Throughout the dance Lindsay kept grinding on me, our cocks mashed into each other's respective legs. She kept groaning into my ear, I'm sure she was uncomfortable in those panties. I was beginning to get worried as the song was coming to a close.

As the minutes went by, I was getting softer and I think Lindsay was too. I was relieved. More relieved about me than Lindsay, because I knew she was moderately tucked away, but me, my loose boxer shorts wouldn't help at all! I just didn't want to embarrass myself in front of everyone at prom!

The song came to a close and we were without incident. Lindsay and I took our seats again and sat chatting with friends. I noticed many of Lindsay's friends dancing with one another, as many girls did. I was having a good time and Lindsay was as well, with her arousal and just being a romantic evening I knew she was having fun, with me and her friends.

Somebody was playing footsies with me under the table cloth. It was cute. Lindsay was across from me in the next seat over talking with Hailey. She was just close enough for our feet to play and she was ever the aggressor. I really couldn't believe how pent up she must be right now. I did have to admit, I was on edge too, just the slightest of touches or dirty talk from Lindsay and I could feel myself getting a semi in no time. I was sure she was much the same. But judging by her actions all evening long, maybe her more so! It was in the middle of our foot fight that things took the turn for the worse, and I didn't expect it at all...

I wasn't paying any attention to the conversation that Hailey and Lindsay were having. And even if I was, I wouldn't have been able to hear it. The music was loud, people were almost yelling at each other to talk, just as the girls were.

Lindsay and I were playing happily when I noticed my girlfriend change her expression. She had been laughing and smiling all evening long, but something changed in that instant. I took notice right away and almost stared at her, willing myself to hear what was going on. I didn't want to be rude and barge right in so stayed at my seat but was ready for anything that was to come.

Lindsay looked to me, pleading almost. Her feet stopped playing with mine. I saw Hailey get up, smiling and yelling to Lindsay. Again I couldn't hear what was going on and leaned forward in my seat. Hailey grabbed at Lindsay, I didn't think anything of it. I assumed she wanted to go get something to drink, see some people, or maybe dance. Lindsay looked to me, scared this time. As Hailey pulled Lindsay up, she tried to grab at me. She just barely grazed my hand as she was stood up by Hailey. I still had no idea what was wrong. Did she need to pee? No, because if she did, she would've told Hailey that she needed to. What was it?

And then I heard a scream. It was deathly loud, almost as if someone saw another person get shot or something. It was loud! By the looks of it, everyone heard it. I was surprised to see who it came from. It came from Hailey but I had no idea why. Wondering what it was all about I went to Hailey's eyes. They were looking down. I followed her eyes and then saw it!

OH SHIT!!

Standing in front of me was Lindsay. She happened to be facing me and there was a definite outline of her hard cock bulging through her dress. I didn't know why she did it, but Lindsay froze as Hailey screamed. That gave everyone nearby plenty of time to see what was happening and they saw what Hailey and I saw. Lindsay's hard cock fighting against her dress to get free.

Lindsay must've stood there for a good 10 seconds before really realizing what happened. She grabbed the front of her dress and screamed and cried as she ran away from the crowd. In a flash I was up and after her.

I heard comments as I pushed through the crowd but I didn't care, I needed to help my girlfriend. Gasps and more screams were heard ahead of me, in the direction of Lindsay. I followed the meager path, still pushing my way through the crowds.

I didn't know why, but I wasn't embarrassed at all, the only thing I cared about was Lindsay. I wanted to make sure she was okay, making sure she wasn't planning on doing anything stupid. I was surprised by my lack of pursuit, especially for a girl who didn't wear heels that often and the state of panic she was in.

After too long I finally broke through the dance area and into the hall. I couldn't see Lindsay, but I heard her echoing cries and heels click clacking on the hard flooring. I followed her sobs as fast as I could, sprinting through the halls now.

I sprinted and turned and turned and turned. I was beginning to get lost in the halls trying to follow her echo. All of a sudden I heard a loud creak and followed it; I was on the right track. I guessed as to which direction she went and saw signs to the restrooms. I took a chance, figuring she went there to hide.

By now I couldn't hear her crying and was running almost blind now. This unfortunately gave me time to think over what had happened. As I ran I became angry, not with Lindsay, not with Hailey, and not with everyone else. I was angry at myself. I should've been there for her, I should've seen this coming, I should've seen her pleads to help her when she looked to me...

Much too long, I arrived at the restrooms. Without even thinking I headed to the ladies' room. I was amazed at how elegant it looked. I'd never been in a girls' bathroom before and was surprised to see the carpeted floor, lights all around, couches, sofas, powder rooms all leading up to the toilets. I could hear the sobs of a girl, I was hoping my girl.

I called out, "Lindsay?" There wasn't an answer. Whoever it was tried to hide her crying but didn't work too well, I could barely still hear them. I called out again, "Lindsay? Is that you? It's me Jay!" I shouted as I neared the stalls.

I rounded the corner to see the row of stalls. The sobs were still present. I swear I wasn't trying to be a perv! But I crouched down to see where this person was. I could only see one pair of legs. I noticed the hem of the dress, stockings, and heels matched Lindsay's and rushed to the stall. "Lindsay! Lindsay! It's okay! I'm here!" I yelled to her.

Still no answer.

Maybe it wasn't her...

I reached the stall and knocked lightly. "Lindsay... it's me..."

There was a llllloooonnnnnngggg pause. "Go away..." is what I heard. It was definitely Lindsay, I knew now.

"Why baby?" I asked.

"Don't call me that..." she sounded angry now still through sobs though.

"Really?" I asked, I was hurt, "Can't I at least come in?"

Again there was another pause, she must've been thinking over her decision.

"I'm not mad..." I added.

"You promise not to hit me?" she said after another short pause. I felt my shoulders relax as I stood confused. Why would I hit her?

"Yes I promise. Why would I hit you?"

"Because of what happened..."

"What!? I would NEVER hit you!" I emphasized 'never' as best I could. "I love you Lindsay. I could never hit you, I love you ssssssoooo much... I'm not mad at you, I just want to be there for my girl..."

Again there was a pause before I heard the latch unhinging. I was present with my beautiful girlfriend. Her light makeup was smeared all over her face, but she still looked magnificent. I was afraid to hug her, fearing she'd back away, or worse, slap me for not reacting sooner.

Despite being with her now there was still another awkward pause. She sat back down on the toilet seat and looked in her lap. I could feel her embarrassment. "Lindsay..." I began, "I'm not mad at you. Why would I be?"

"Because..." she began crying again, "Because... my cock was showing!!" she cried out, nearly yelling at me for what she was ashamed of. That was the first time I'd ever heard her refer to her penis as her cock. She never once used penis or any other form of it when she talked about it. This shocked me, but I soon realized she wasn't hiding from it. She did have a penis and a good portion of our school saw it. There was no use hiding from it now.

I couldn't leave her like this and stepped forward gingerly and kneeled in front of her. I gently held her hands, "Baby, I'm not embarrassed at all!"

This caught her attention. She was still crying, but was calming now. "If anything, I'm mad at myself for not being there for you earlier. I should've seen what you were trying to tell me. I mean, I know you so well, words shouldn't have to be said to get things across. I sensed you were distressed but I had no idea - and honestly I forget sometimes about your special little girl because of how gorgeous you are inside and out - and didn't even think about what might be wrong. At the time, I thought - even if you were excited - it didn't matter because... well, I forgot about your little girl and thought your pussy might be a little wet and that's all..." I rambled through my defense of not being mad at her.

By the end of it Lindsay had calmed and stood up, as did I. I had to look up, because of her heels. She didn't say anything; I was expecting her to say something, anything. She came close to me and our lips collided. My eyes were open in surprise but I soon reciprocated what she wanted.

In no time we were furiously making out. She raised one leg, along mine. Instinctively I held her leg and waist to support her as she held my head. It was mad! Our tongues and lips were a complete mess.

By the end of our, what felt like five minute long kiss we were out of breath. We pulled away and I watched as Lindsay slowly opened her eyes.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Hearing you say all that... was really sweet," she finally smiled. I began to blush. "So you really don't care about what happened?"

"No baby, I love you. I don't care what those people think."

"What about your friends? My friends? Aren't you afraid they're going to say you're gay?" she asked innocently.

"Honestly, if they're my friends, they'll stand by me. And frankly, I don't care if they think I'm gay. I know I'm not, I'm just in love with a very special girl," I smiled.

"Really?" she asked cutely.

"Yes... besides, a lot of these people we won't even see again. Most of us are leaving after graduation. And besides, it's their problem. What we have with each other has nothing to do with their lives."

Lindsay began tearing up again. I rushed to her in the confided space and held her, allowing her to cry on my shoulder. I knew she wasn't sad, but happy. "There, there sweetie, let it out..." I encouraged her.

I held her for as long as she needed. Every once and a while she'd kiss my neck, thanking me, "I love you Jay, more than anything..." The warmth of her lips and tears were a welcome sensation on my neck. I felt Lindsay press my chest and I gave way. We were apart at the chest, but still held each other looking at one another. Instinctively we pursed our lips and began kissing again.

Like before we madly made out. Our tongues swished in each others' mouths. We took breaths whenever we could afford it. Again Lindsay brought her leg up. With one hand I held her leg, the other supported her. I felt the mood changing, slowly shifting to something less worrying and evolving into lust. My cock began to respond. We were so close; our hips were glued to each other. I knew Lindsay could feel my excitement. Not too much longer, I was rewarded by Lindsay's excitement as well.

I loved feeling her pulsing against her dress and my leg. It felt like she was trying to signal me with her throbbing little girl. I wanted to touch her, but I wanted our lips to continue to prolong the inevitable. Our hands began moving as well, sliding up and down each others' bodies. Mine gravitated towards her butt, holding a cheek in each hand. She moaned and giggled into my mouth as I massaged her lushes globes. She was doing much the same, but my upper body instead.

Our make out was turning into foreplay, or maybe it already was foreplay. I noticed Lindsay slowly gyrating her hips into my leg, causing her girl to glide along me. I noticed by how she felt along my leg her cock was pointing up, which I thought was odd. If I remembered correctly when she would put her panties back on after we had sex, she made it a very big point of tucking herself below and behind her, hiding herself. But somehow her cock was up. To me, this meant only one thing; she prepared herself for my arrival. She must've freed herself knowing I'd come to her rescue. That sly little minx!

We eventually parted after a bit more kissing and groping. Lindsay then dropped to her knees. On her way down she grabbed my zipper and let it go, allowing my tux slacks to fall. She sighed at the sight of my bulging shorts and in no time had me free of them.

It wasn't often Lindsay would give me a blowjob. And to be honest, that was okay with me. I knew, with my girth, it was difficult for her. Well, it was painful for her, especially the first few times. Think about it, you try putting a whole soda can in your mouth... being a great girlfriend she did the best she could do. It wasn't much, but she was doing a good job as far as I was concerned. She gingerly swallowed my tip, coating it with an abundance of her saliva. With her left hand she grasped me and began jerking me, opposite her mouth.

Lindsay didn't spend a long time doing this, I was thankful because she was getting me a little too aroused. She stood up and smiled to me. With a quick kiss she grasped my hand and guided it to her crotch. Through her dress I groped her erection. She moaned and giggled, "She wants to play sssssssooooo badly..."

"He wants to play too," I added.

"Well maybe they should play together?" she smiled, "She has a friend too who really wants to play..."

I puzzlingly looked to her. She giggled, "Do I have to spell it out?" I still looked at her not knowing what she meant. She guided my hand at her crotch to her butt and then I realized... Oh! That friend! I smiled and blushed, feeling rather slow not catching on to her playful ways.

"Yes, this friend, she's really excited to see you... she wants you so bad... she's waiting for you..."

Oh god, I thought, if she keeps talking like this I won't last long enough... thankfully Lindsay took off her heels and hose. Her 5 foot 7 inch frame was perfect in front of me. I thought she was going to turn around so we could have our fun but she smirked. She grabbed my hand and guided me out of the stall. We walked a ways, I noticed even though she wasn't in her heels, Lindsay still walked a little awkwardly for some reason. We eventually made it to the hand washing station. Just like the rest of the ladies' room, this area was elegant as well. Each sink had its own framed mirror, set with light bulbs surrounding it.

To say the least I was a little puzzled as to what Lindsay wanted and she seemed to read me like a book, "I wanna see you slamming into me..." she smiled seductively. Without giving me another second to realize what was going on she turned towards the mirror, bent over, and flipped her dress up. She grabbed at it until she had the entire thing on her back exposing her, now I found out, white lace panties. They looked absolutely-fucktasticly-amazing on her!! I didn't know why she didn't wear this kind of stuff on a normal basis! I thought I would almost unload right there it was magnificent!! I didn't even get to the rest of her under-things.

I mentioned Lindsay wearing stockings earlier and I just now found out she had them held up by a white lace garter belt as well. This girl was making me crazy! I heard her giggle and realized what I was just now doing. My mouth was hanging open drinking in the sight before me. "You like what you see?" she giggled again.

"Oh baby..." was all I could muster.

"That's what I wanted to hear," she giggled yet again, "now be a doll and get yourself ready."

I didn't wait a second longer. In a jiffy my pants and shorts were all the way down and my raging hardon sticking out. Lindsay had a bottle of lube and she already applied a generous amount to her hand. She grabbed me and worked me up until I was slick.

For the first time I noticed something pink, pinker than normal, at the seat of Lindsay's panties. I had no idea what it was, I'd seen her butt a bunch of times but it looked a little odd at that instance. Lindsay began parting her panties to the side and what I saw shocked me even more! It was obvious now that she had a plug in her ass! That explained a lot! Her groans from sitting to standing and vice versa, her awkward walk, and quiet grimaces I heard throughout the night. My naughty little girlfriend was playing all evening long! I couldn't help but watch her pull out the plug.

It looked big! Maybe not as thick as me, but certainly just as long, if not longer. Gingerly Lindsay pulled out her toy, groaning the entire time. With a slight pop the toy was free and her pussy gaped for my viewing pleasure. "Mmmm, like the view?" she moaned.

"Oh baby..." I said again.

She giggled again and set the toy down before applying lube to herself. It didn't look like she needed it, but you can never have too much lube, that's for sure! I watched intently as she finished herself up. Being the slut that she was, she grabbed her cheeks and spread her pussy even more for me. "Mmmm, take a look at that pussy baby..." she moaned. Lindsay's heavy balls dangled low and her cock pointed down because of the cabinet. All 12 inches of her were as hard as a rock. I didn't know why I was waiting so long, but I finally snapped out of my sexual trance and got closer to my girlfriend. To be a tease I let my cock slide along her perineum. I knew she wanted more, I wanted more, but all this teasing was going to pay off, I just knew it.

"Oh god Jay!!" she moaned frustratingly.

"Easy girl."

"I want you ssssssooooooo bad!! Fuck me now, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!" A huge glob of precum dribbled out of Lindsay. I watched it fall and stain her dress a little.

"We should try to keep this clean," I recommended. She knew what I meant and we worked together to get the rest of her dress up. We flipped the front of her dress on the sink counter while the back was on her back. Standing barefoot besides her stockings, presenting herself to me, Lindsay was a sight to see!

I couldn't wait any longer and got up right behind her again.

"Oh god yes!" she growled.

I grabbed myself and nuzzled her gaping hole. She spread her cheeks even further and moaned as I pressed into her. The plug must've done a good job because I slid into her with less resistance than normal. She still grunted and groaned as I filled her, don't get me wrong, but it didn't take as long for me to bottom out.

I finally pressed all the way in. Our balls nestled with each other like a happy couple and she sighed as did I.