My One True Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jay!! I love you SO much!!" she fell back on me and we began wildly making out again.

I noticed Lindsay's little girl soften and squish in between our bodies. We made out, eating at each others' tongues.

Before long Lindsay started grinding along my body. Her wonderful, tight, hole gripped me like its life depended on it. I also felt Lindsay clenching and unclenching her hole. I smiled to her when I noticed she was doing it on purpose as opposed to something involuntary. She smiled down at me as well and winked. "Thought you might want some fun too," she giggled.

"Thank you babygirl," I smiled back.

She groaned soon after before saying, "It's the least I can do for such a wonderful and loving boyfriend!" I changed my position, bending my knees and bringing them closer to us. This caused Lindsay to have a nice cradle she could use as leverage. This allowed me leverage as well as I grabbed her ass and began deeper thrusts. Lindsay closed her eyes in bliss as I began giving her more and more. The next few minutes were silent save for moans, groans, and grunts from the each of us.

I kept upping the ante with each passing minute before I was slamming my girlfriend. She started squealing with each thrust. I slowly saw and felt Lindsay's erection growing along my belly and chest. Her purple bellend looked surprisingly sexy as she got harder by the minute. Eventually she was at her full 12 inches and her cock flopped along our bodies.

Even though we were still in cowgirl Lindsay shifted up and down depending on how she wanted to be penetrated. I did notice the entire time she didn't touch herself; or at least when she did, she only touched her breasts. Honestly, I liked that. Yeah, I liked watching her stroke herself but I thought this way was better because I was the one giving her pleasure, solely with my cock. I was the one making her hard, I was the one filling her hole, I was the one making her precum, I was the one making her moan, groan, squeal, and grunt. The fact that I was making her happy was making me happy, that's all I wanted for my girl.

Speaking of happy...

A fresh, clear, gooey, slimy drop of precum formed at her little hole. I took my focus off Lindsay's contorting face to watch the drop grow in size and eventually fall. I smiled as the hotness landed on my skin. I wanted Lindsay and grabbed her waist, pulling her down to me. She knew what I wanted and our lips locked.

I really couldn't describe to you how much I wanted her, how much I wanted to fill her, how much I wanted our mouths together. Words really couldn't describe what I felt about her, or maybe I just didn't know how... But I wanted my Lindsay badly, I needed her right now. As our lips locked I was getting closer and closer by the second. I was beginning to be on edge and needed to give her more. She seemed to sense my need and raised her body just enough to give me more room. We were both sure not to separate ourselves too much. We adjusted a few times before we were perfectly aligned. Lindsay was up on her knees a bit and her arms supported her upper body. Our lips stayed connected the entire time, swapping saliva, love, moans, grunts; you name it, we did it.

I grabbed onto Lindsay's small waist and then gave her a pounding of a lifetime. Lindsay begrudgingly broke away from my lips to let out a set of groans. Our bodies were slapping each other wildly. My balls flew up and down, smacking her ass as my cock sawed her insides. Lindsay's balls bounced on my stomach as did her long erect cock. She kept depositing little loads of precum.

Lindsay vocalized a loud groan and threw her head back. She then rose to a vertical position before arching her back, pressing her breasts out towards me. Her breathing became ragged and she moaned ever louder. Her asshole pulsed around my cock and that was it for me. I grunted when my cock spasmed inside my love.

I was in a euphoric bliss as I slowed my thrusts, still burying myself as deeply as I could. Ropes of cum splattered Lindsay's insides and I soon felt it spilling out of her tired hole. I'm a quick cummer, and what I mean is I tend to be like a machine gun, so to speak. Five quick loads erupted out of me before two more smaller loads oozed out. I say this because Lindsay is a slow cummer, she tends to shoot and then pause and shoot again, and repeat (I guess to go along with analogies; she would be a bolt-action rifle, shoot and then reload XD).

My Lindsay didn't disappoint! My orgasm may have set her off, or at least that's how I liked to think about it. As I was in the throes of orgasm, Lindsay yelled out her orgasmic scream. She did her usual grunts as her cock danced on my belly. Two slow ropes of cum flung out of her cock before a few more smaller loads shot out. Only one load hit my face, just around my mouth. I licked around to get what I could and was rewarded with a modest salty sweet dessert. The rest of Lindsay's orgasm covered my chest and stomach.

We both sighed our satisfaction as our orgasms ended. Hers was later than mine and I was happy I made her cum again. Lindsay collapsed on top of me in a sweaty heaping mess. We held each other while recovering from our exhaustive night.

This was to be our first night we'd spend together. I was excited to say the least! We took our time cleaning up. We took a long sensuous shower together. Sexually we were both satisfied so we only teased each other in the hot water and steam. After our shower it was getting late but we weren't too tired yet. We got into some bath robes; I had some boxer-shorts and a t-shirt underneath. I just imagined Lindsay in a cute tank top and panties!

We snuggled up on the couch downstairs and watched some TV, a cheesy movie as well. We joined the movie about half way into it, it was some stupid made-for-TV movie, and we just laughed at the production values before we retired to her bedroom late in the night.

I was excited to get to bed despite being tired. I wasn't excited for any possible sex, though that would be nice! But no, I was excited to cuddle up with my girl for the night, to hold her as we slept. We made our way up the steps to her room, I held her as she struggled up the steps, her tiredness catching up to her.

In Lindsay's room, we got ready for bed. I first took off my robe and hung it up. We had already flossed and brushed our teeth so I climbed into her bed. It really did feel nice to be in her bed, and not on it. I snuggled in with my boxer shorts and t-shirt, my normal bedtime clothes.

I was under the sheets for a while and noticed Lindsay hadn't joined me. In fact, she just stood in front of me with a grin, actually a huge grin. "What's going on?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she only smiled to me again, bigger yet. I watched her hands as she moved them to her belt and undid the soft knot. I wanted to see her body, inside her bra and panties, and maybe that cute tank-top too! But when she opened her robe I was mesmerized by her naked form. She didn't have a single thing on! Lindsay finally let her robe fall off her shoulders so she was standing there in front of me completely naked. And to top it all off, she was getting horny. Her little girl was slowly rising, pulsing with her heartbeat every second or so before she was soon semi-erect.

The smell of her sex hit me quickly and the musky scent of her penis was making me aroused. I had gotten quite used to her smell and it was a huge turn on now! It was dark in her room but I could make out that her head was shinning in what little light there was.

Another thing that popped into my head was our positioning. This was the first time I was really this close to her penis, well for the most part. If you remember her penis had hit my face earlier on on one occasion, but what I meant here was in this certain position. I was still on my side on her bed and she was standing just out of reach from me. In many instances, if not all of them, this position would imply a blowjob. I did have to admit, the thought had occurred to me in the past. And now I was at that current position, but it wasn't something I could do just yet.

She bent over at the waist and we kissed, she held my head as I held her waist. Our lips parted and our tongues connected. This girl was unbelievable, we already had quite a bit of sex today but she just kept wanting more and more. She moaned into my mouth as did I hers. I felt the weight shift on the bed and a hard-ish object drag along the sheets across my chest.

Lindsay's weight kept shifting over on the bed, our lips and tongues never leaving a single moment. I soon felt the sheets pulled away and Lindsay's warm soft body against mine. I shuddered as our bodies connected. I wasn't afraid, Lindsay didn't seem either, as she lied down right up against me, face-to-face, as our cocks nestled together. I was surprised with myself as I moaned as we nestled together.

We just lied there, together, holding each other. I really couldn't help myself at all as I kept smiling. Lindsay finally chimed in with a giggle, "Why are you smiling so much?"

I chuckled, "I just really can't believe how lucky I am to have you Lindsay. You are the sexiest girl to me. And to hold you here, like this... I mean, I know we're naked, but it's just what I want, I've wanted this for sssooo long." Lindsay just nodded, not say anything and allowed me to continue, "you know how most guys are all about sex, especially our age?" again she nodded, "I don't know why, but for me, that's not what I want. What I want is to hold hands with a girl, my girl, you... don't get me wrong, sex is fun, but it's not what I'm after. I know we're still young and anything can happen, but it's what I want. Just to hold you, to hear you laugh and giggle, to make you happy, and of course, to make you cum," I just couldn't help myself again and had to add that.

Lindsay lit up like a light bulb after my last statement blushing profusely, lolz. Before, she was focusing on me, my words, and how much she meant to me. I think she knew I was just kidding around, kind of.

"Oh Jay!" she playfully slapped me, "everything was so sweet, and then you just ruin it with that cumming part..." we kissed.

I knew she knew I was just kidding around because soon after we kissed. She held my neck as I held hers. We locked tongues for a few moments before breaking away. "But I know what you mean Jay, and I truly am lucky to have you," she smiled, "besides, the cumming part is amazing!" she giggled. We both began giggling before we settled down and cuddled.

Not too much later Lindsay rolled over so we spooned. I held her, I loved that! I made sure my aching cock was along her cheeks and back. But she insisted to keep my guy along with hers. My cock rested along her large hairless, feminine, balls. Her thighs created a warm home for my cock. Playfully she would shift her thighs, squeezing them together, and rubbing them along my cock. I moaned as she did this through the late night. We were both exhausted from the night, but still wanted each other. Despite having a long night; the dinner, prom, the drama at prom, the sex at prom, coming home and having sex again... we still had some energy, though I didn't know if I could go another round.

We gently grinded with each other as we lay there. My cock smoothly slid between Lindsay's thighs. I involuntarily moaned with each motion and surprisingly so did Lindsay. We continued this for a little while longer before our tiredness kicked in. I slowed my thrusts as did Lindsay, eventually coming to a stop sometime later.

I held my Lindsay for some unknown amount of time, slowly drifting off to sleep. Lindsay spoke though, "Jay, are you awake?"

"Yeah babygirl."

"Can you... can you play with my pussy?" she sounded really timid, more than usual, especially with what we've accomplished with one another.

"Of course babygirl, I'd do anything for you." I shifted a little and held my now flaccid to semi-hard cock and began rubbing it along her crack. "No, no, no, not that... can you... touch me?" she still sounded timid.

I paused for a second to figure out what she was asking. The only thing I could think of was how I've never really actually touched her "pussy," with my hand. It'd always been my cock. She was always the one to lube herself. I guess it was another milestone I hadn't conquered or even thought about to be honest. It did take me a bit to think about it. I mean, let's be real here... it was her asshole, it's not a pussy in the normal sense. Lindsay knew it, I knew it, but touching it was a bit different. I'm sure she kept herself clean down there because I hadn't ever noticed any unwanted surprises when we made love, but still... she defecated out of it. But as I said earlier, she did keep herself quite clean, and I did say I'd do anything for her... Lindsay waited patiently as I considered what she wanted me to do.

I took the plunge, literally and figuratively, and moved my hand from my cock to her pussy. She moaned and sighed. I couldn't see it, but I had a feeling she was smiling. "Mmm," I moaned to her, "your pussy feels nice, it's so smooth..."

"You like my pussy?" she asked sexily.

"I do babygirl, it's so nice, feeling you."

"It's nice to feel you touching me baby," she moaned again. By this point I was only teasing her hole, no penetration. I wanted to feel her hole though and slipped my index finger in. Her pussy welcomed me more or less easily but she still moaned.

"I've wanted you to do that for so long... Oooohh god baby, that feels amazing!" she groaned.

I fingered her a few times, plunging my finger in and out a few times before trying a second one. "Oh yes Jay! Give me another!" she almost growled at me. I did, I gave her a second finger. Her pussy swallowed my middle finger with relative ease again. Again, she moaned her approval, "Oh Jay, yes I love it!"

We kept this up until I had four fingers inside her, which was a little bit under the size of my girth. She kept saying how full she was along with sighs of pleasure.

We didn't end up having sex at that time, but honestly I was relieved. I was getting quite tired at this point, despite only being 11:37 pm. When I did eventually pull my fingers out, Lindsay had no problem with me holding her after I fingered her. She seemed to even insist it. She grabbed my hand and wrapped it around herself, "It's okay Jay, I don't mind. I kinda like it, actually... I like that my pussy juice is on your hand... and I like feeling my pussy juice on me..."

This did take me by surprise; I hadn't realized how comfortable she was with herself. But after I thought about it I knew she masturbated a lot. She did admit to me what she did, so for her maybe it was part of her learning sexual experience. She must've done it before, or some degree of fingering herself, and felt comfortable with it. It was me who was, I wouldn't say uncomfortable anymore after the experience we had, shocked by her acceptance. I felt okay with it after doing it, and thought it might be something I could enjoy. After all, it was her pussy, her only form of pussy. And if she had a normal pussy, I wouldn't have blinked twice if she wanted me to finger her.