All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 08'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Encore, Encore

I absolutely love it.

More, More, More

Karl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Agree

With Karl previously.

more, More, MORE.

Please....

Earl John of Ucolta

HL4PLAYHL4PLAYalmost 12 years ago
MORE!

Unbelievable, each chapter just keeps getting better.

KhaymarKhaymaralmost 12 years ago
Please keep it going

I love the premise and the writing. You are doing a great job. Here's to hoping there are many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome series.

One of my all time favorites on this site. Enjoy it and look forward to new chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work. This has to be one of the best stories Ive ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT!!

Man!! This series is so great! i hope you continue and finish it!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't get enough

MORE, MORE, MORE

Please keep this story going. Post again soon

DanasterDanasteralmost 12 years ago
I like your Style

Thank you for writing this story line i am enjoying it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sweet!

Can't wait to see Millie dominated... Maybe Lara can act as a top for a change.

gangwaygangwayalmost 12 years ago
Very good

Very compelling story with lots of twists. Do keep in mind that for those not having attended an American University all the acronims of fraternities get confusing. Spell them out now and then please. Keep the story coming though, I greatly enjoy it.

reader018reader018almost 12 years ago
awesome!!!

Can't wait for the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Craig James

excellent reference-- he is a huge tool.

may those poor dead hookers rest in peace

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Even better

cyber crime in an erotic story. Really a nice twist. I loved how the all united against the AGs.

And I loved Millicent's conclusion, that made her have to change panties. :-D

clandieclandiealmost 11 years ago

Wow! It's like reading a porn version of Harry Potter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
peripatetic <-- traveling

The second to last sentence in the third paragraph of Chapter 8, you have put this word, "peripatetic" (Traveling ) but it should be "apoplectic" (Angry).

I think auto correct destroyed this sentence!

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
funny punnies, honey

The second most often gripe I have about commentators to the Literotica stories, are the grimmer nasties. They go on and on, endlessly wailing about missedspellings and grimgrammar and obvious systematic problems caused by the mishmash of incompatible technologies we all masochistically inflict upon ourselves.

Speltczech is homophoney-phobic coded by progroomers certified to be reliably illiterate. Just enjoy the clever puns and the inadvertent malapropisms and even the oddly bent catachresis. Auto-correct functions placing the wrong word in the correct context can be hilarious!

I mean, yah gotta wonder about someone who would interrupt their sweaty fervored masturbation to chastise the author for technical problems on a free website!?!

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Man, you are really obsessed with your nipples, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Believe the pleasers if you need to but here at chapter 8 most of the text is rubbish. You CAN write and plot better.

Why oh why make Mei Ling a ninja. Let Big Lez and her black van friends be good at something. More heroes makes our main characters abilities less heroic. For all the fancy talk where is the drama, the test of character, and failings of our hero? So far you've told us that he can't loss - end of story.

So all the videos were rendered on the sysadmins computer even Jimmys sing-a-long? Me thinks you got a chronology problemo.

I understand the need to move ladies out of the story like Janet and Melissa so there can be room for new ones. Just remember to introduce them properly. The story doesn't improve from a new no name doing the same stuff. You didn't even follow up on Peggys miserable introduction/backstory.

The highlight of your story were showing the work of a dominant. Most stories from submissives care shit about all the work that their 'transgressors' do to get them off safely with a roar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

Best description of anal sex so far in these series!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed... Thank you!

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatabout 5 years ago
Sewing circle

The hottest sewing circle ever held:

😎 BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

nice

dawg997dawg997about 2 years ago

hilarious! great work to switch out the video. best chapter so far!

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Really, afraid of STD (quite rightly) , and promoting ATM?

How ignorant can you be?

I think the storyline is fairly unique, though. Am curious which way it'll go.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u7 months ago

@smartest1. Yeah this story is like Forrest Gump. Things just happen to the guy out of nowhere that adds and builds and sends him places and so on.

Arse to mouth isn’t a better or worse way to get an STD than just vaginal sex or anal sex. The mouth is the start of the digestive tract and has enzymes and other shit just to start the initial chemical breakdown of everything. So the advice currently is that you can’t get aids from giving oral unless you have a cut in your mouth.

So there are poop videos where women eat quite a bit of poop from their partner’s arse. They live.

So what you or they should be worried about is just STD’s just from having all types of sex with several people. A uni student that’s fucking a different girl each day of the weekend then leaves the girls alone for 2 days that weekend. So uni girls that are up for fucking a guy bare back that’s fucking several other women will defiantly be fucking other guys bare on the nights they are left alone.

See how the web spreads?

Normally these stories are written in a world where no STD’s exist. However in this story they are specifically mentioned and the attempts to mitigate the risk is appalling and typical for a uni guy “I’m right, I think? Are you clean as well?” Girl thinks about the last 10 guys she fucked in the last month, half that she doesn’t even know their names… “Yeah, I’m clean, I must be because the itching went away and now my pussy is just dribbling ooze showing just how horny she is for cock!!”

So yeah STD’s are a massive risk in this story and for real, he hasn’t mitigated anything BUT ARSE TO MOUTH ISN’T THE RISK HERE it’s no more of a risk than just sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous