All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 09'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Surprises abound

When I thought you'd be a bit predictable you've gone and shifted things.

the change in Suzanne and lara is good, Dana Duke is an interest to see the developments there too.

Looking forward to the next chapter :), So keep them coming I am an avid reader now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never dull!

Another great chapter. Steady and interesting development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Nailed It!!!

Can't wait for the Halloween party...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

luv this series, never dull !! keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poor Lara

No orgasm for Lara during the whole day Saturday or Saturday night? Out of character for Robbie. I'm protective of her so please make it up to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

Absolute love this series! One of the best on Literotica. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm dissapointed at how you just abandoned Melanie's character and had her drop out of college. I would think Robbie would have wanted to check up on her, isn't he sworn to make sure the women he seduces know he cared about them. Instead he seems to have just dropped Melanie and Janet when they became uncomfortable for him to deal with. Letting Melanie return to her abusive home isn't the solution for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This started out feeling like a stroke story, but the story has developed into something much richer and more compelling. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you need to revisit Melanie

I am really disappointed with the way Melanie's thread was dropped. And Janet too for that matter. He should have returned to Melanie and tried sending signals showing her how rich and fulfilling a loving relationship would be. But instead you sent her packing back to an abusive home.

He was also a jerk to Janet. Their disagreement could have been better resolved.

He also seemed a little out of control unusually rough with Suzanne and Lara.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lock and Key

Your story so far has been amazing. Some may not like the fact that you dropped other characters. Me, I think you had to let them go to keep with the growing story, plus it made it seem more like the college experience. Keep at it!!!!!

MuskratSamMuskratSamabout 11 years ago
Oh, puh-lease!

... all those who are upset about Melanie - he did what he was asked to do, then he fixed it. How much more responsible would you expect him to be?

Janet doesn't deserve to appear again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
word choice

I have been enjoying your series very much but I must tell you to work on word choice. You have a tendency to use 10 cent words when a penny word would better suit the story. Also some of your word choices are completely wrong as in the definition of the word is not the image or idea you are trying to convey.

Other than that I say good job on creating a compelling story arc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Descriptives Please

I'm totally loving your story, however with all the females in Robbie's life (especially in multi-partner sex) I would really appreciate some simple descriptives such as blonde, athletic or voluptuous, just to distinguished the girls involved.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Man, what's with you and your nipples? Frankly its getting irritating reading about your nipple play in every fucking chapter. Also stop with that 'its my duty' shit already, it wasn't funny the first time.

Cm104314Cm104314over 9 years ago
I love your stories

I have just started reading your stories. They follow closely to something's that have happened to my life, without the extra talent. But also some of my fantasies. I like how Robbie is more then just a penis and enjoys his nipples played with. And why can't you enjoy pleasing a women every way possible. I love how your stories are more then just a wank read and have a little more depth. Thank you and I'm looking forward to reading much more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Meanwhile, etc.

I read the first 5 words of this chapter. My reaction follows.

"Wait, did he just?"

"Oh my God!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"OHMYGOD!!"

"THANK YOU!"

Thank you for that. It made my night.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 5 years ago
Don't try too hard.

Loving the story, but sometimes you overdo it. Like when he says "I hit the salad bar for lots of roughage; 4 kinds of lettuce, carrots, cabbage, sprouts, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas, and pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts, with some feta cheese and oil and vinegar." There's no way a narrator would remember that much detail about what they ate in those circumstances, and it reads more like an ad for how good the salad bar is than a part of the story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
Another wonderful chapter!

I love that you've brought their love for one another out early in this, it sets a good tone for such a lengthy story! Thank you!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

Bawling is sobbing hard. Balling is fucking.

You need an editor

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

Great story. But cops mostly don't use radar any more because of radar detectors. Lidar is their new king. Uses light waves. They have got me three times in 8 years with that. Luckily I know a good lawyer that can plead it down to a non moving offense. Legal in Missouri.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous