All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 10'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I check your page everyday for new submissions to this story. Your writing is fantastic and compelling. I anxiously await each new chapter. Please keep the story going.

priv8iiipriv8iiialmost 12 years ago
Thank you!!!

Another great chapter!!!

I also check your page daily to see new submissions!! I have yet to read a story of yours I haven't liked!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing job

Please keep it up! I look everyday for updates to this story, so thank you for keeping the updates coming and doing such a fantastic job developing the story while still keeping it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome...

Loved the setup and the imagery. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW...

Been waiting to the hallowen night and you didn't fail.

So the gang could be in for a surprise with the mistery vans, That could be an interesting senario but one that I hope isn't going to be dangerous for the trio.

Keep the chapters coming, I love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic Stuff

This story has become one of my favourites on Literotica. Please keep up the good work.

tompo296tompo296almost 12 years ago
Fantastic

I just concur with priv8iii. Just can't wait to read the next episode. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jealousy

Is an ugly thing. I think the negative comment comes from someone who wishes they could write this well, but cannot

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
hahahahahaha!!

"....gold chairs from the top of the leather briefs...."

Obviously the seat of power!

I am really relishing ketching up ass the hotdog Robbie baron mustards the enthusiassm to answer that age old question of "Where's the beef?" by putting it up all the coeds hot-cross buns! I wonder if it's kosher?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loving it

Your story continues to entertain, excite and occasionally enlighten ;-)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oiler

I like how you used the name Oiler for the smart mathematician. I didn't get it first but now i do. You sir are one creative person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unitentional Hyperlink

Just a quick heads-up, you might like to double check the numbers you used for some of the booty call numbers on page 4 as at least one of them is hyperlinked and clicking on it causes the user to then ring said number. Other than that it is a really good series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous