My Only Talent Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers

Suzanne had taken up a position opposite me; pulling Lara's ass cheeks apart widely and watching me devour her pussy while Suzanne examined her red and sticky wet ass close up. She was in a narrative mood. "My my my, that is one red and thoroughly fucked little asshole!" I could hear Lara draw in a strong breath through her nose. "But it looks tasty, too!" Suzanne clamped her mouth to Lara's little rosebud and sucked it hard, and then plunged her tongue into it. Lara came almost immediately, while she sucked on my cock so hard it almost hurt. Suzanne and I were having a real feast, and Lara was coming about every minute or so. Finally I said "Ohhhh, you've almost got me Lara!" She redoubled her efforts and Suzanne knelt down behind me.

Suzanne said "Are you ready for Robbie to shoot?"

Lara said "Umm hum!" with her mouth full.

Suzanne laughed and said "Get ready, Hon!" and stuck her tongue so far up my ass that she almost touched my prostrate. I shot off like she had lit the fuse at the bottom of a Roman candle, and Lara sucked it out of me just as fast as I could pump it out. Suzanne giggled, but kept her tongue working in my ass until my prostrate stopped twitching. Then I moved Lara over to the bed and gently laid her out on it. Suzanne laughed and said "I think Master likes to have his ass worshipped!" We lay on either side of Lara, gently kissing her face and her nipples alternatively. Lara reached back with her long arms and grabbed the headboard, stretching out and pushing her breasts up and out, like a happy kitten. We were all three purring pretty nicely.

All of this kissy face stuff went on for a long time, and then Lara giggled, and in a little girl voice said "Robbie, I want to watch you make Suzanne come!"

I could not refuse a lady. Lara sat up against the headboard, and hugged one of the pillows, watching expectantly. Suzanne lay back just as kittenishly as Lara had, and looked at me expectantly. I had just come twice in the very recent past, so my Suzie receiver and my tongue were going to have to move things forward for a while until my cock was ready again. I pushed Suzanne over to the edge of the bed furthest away from Lara, rolled her onto her back, and began to kiss her gently. I knew I had to give myself some recovery time, so I pretended it was our first data and I was afraid that she was going to slap my hand away and get out of the car. I listened as closely to her Suzie as I could, and discovered that she really loved getting kissed like that, and she especially liked it with Lara watching. I limbered up my ping sender, and tried to convey to Suzanne how hot she was and how much I cared for her. Her Suzie responded but weakly. I slowly began to kiss her neck and shoulders, and her Suzie liked that a lot. Soon I teased all around her breasts without touching the nipples, and her Suzie perked up. I sent the feeling I had when we first met at the running track, about how incredibly beautiful she was and how overjoyed I was to discover that she was sending for me.

I was really plugged in to her Suzie now, and I explored her 'flight data recorder' for the first time, and discovered her unhappy first few tries with some guys I did not recognize, and only one who she even let try to go all the way, and her disappointment. And then I came across the record of Mike, her first love. He was patient, kind, yet strong with her, learning what she liked and finally gave her a first non-masturbatory orgasm, which was forever etched in her brain. Then right next to that was a terrible well of sadness, and a dark period after his injury when she thought all of that was gone forever, followed by that first night with me, and then several nights with me, and then recent nights with Lara and me. I discovered I could 'touch' those memories with a ping, and make them 'refresh' a little. I mentally touched that first night when we were together, when I kind of lost it and just took her roughly doggy style on her couch. It resonated and sparked, and I pinged her again, trying to send to her how incredible she felt to me and how excited I was by her strength and heat. It was like feedback from a microphone to a speaker squealing, and suddenly I was hard and just as hot to fuck her as she was hot to be fucked. I grabbed her hips and spread them, pushing into her steadily as I reveled in how hard I got as I did. I hit bottom and tried to push even further, pushing her toward the foot of the bed with my hip thrust. She groaned. I was in the zone and on autopilot, fucking away happily.

Trying to multitask a little, I tuned in to Lara's recorder, as she watched me with Suzanne, and at first found several very disappointing interludes where she tried to dominate a guy, hoping he would jump up and take control of her, and he just gave up and submitted to her. Then I found the amazing record of her tennis match with me. The last three deciding points of the match were recorded as important sexual experiences for her, as she was anticipating finally getting taken and really fucked, and then the final match point gave her certainty that a male was finally going to take control of her. I tried to send her how amazing she looked that first time when we were together when she stripped for me and kneeled in front of me. Lara groaned.

I was suddenly further in the zone, hard but almost insensate. I fucked Suzanne as hard and as deep and as fast as I could, spanking her butt hard with each thrust. "Fuck Yes!" she yelled. I grunted like a goat, threw my head back, and thought about nothing but penetrating her. It was strangely peaceful and comforting. Time seemed to slow down. I felt Suzanne's her incredible muscular legs and ass, her Suzie signal, and her heartbeat. My lizard brain took over, and I thought about nothing but getting my seed as far into her as possible. Suddenly she was coming and her pussy grabbed me so hard that I came as a reflex. I felt Lara's hand on my ass, and she just tenderly held it there as I telegraphed my last few spurts into Suzanne. I looked at Lara and she smiled sweetly at me. Suzanne was sobbing. Lara kept her hand on my butt and leaned down to kiss Suzanne. "That was beautiful!" she said, and we all kind of collapsed together in a jumble, breathing hard, snuggling, and kissing. Lara rose and got us each a bottle of water from her fridge, and we alternated between drinking it and holding it against our foreheads to cool off.

I had no idea what time it was and I did not care. I was completely spent, but as happy as I had ever been. I felt complete with these two: trusting, warm, and completely accepted. I had never felt better. We stayed that way for some time, and then Lara was again the first to move. "Movie time!" she said. "I'll pop some popcorn. Suzanne, will you get the movie ready?"

Suzanne giggled, and pulled on a white tee shirt, then padded in to living room to the couch and the big LCD screen. I heard Lara banging around in the kitchen and then smelled something hot and heard the popcorn begin to pop. I sat next to Suzanne on the couch and noticed she had the hood from my costume in her hand, along with one of the boots. I was curious as I watched her reach into the hood and grab a shiny metal thing and pull out a little SD card. She popped that into the computer next to the LCD screen and picked up remote control, obviously waiting for Lara to arrive with the popcorn before she started the video. Then she leaned back and held the boot. I was still not figuring things out, but we were thirsty, hungry, and I realized I was craving some salt too. Popcorn and water would be the perfect thing.

The Suzanne said "Well, well, what do we have here?" and took out all the little notes that had been inside my boot.

Oh Shit! I forget about those. "Those were notes people handed me at the parties. I didn't have a pocket, so I put them in my boot, and then I forgot all about them."

Suzanne laughed, as Lara set a huge bowl of popcorn, a bowl or red grapes, and three more waters on the coffee table. My mouth was watering.

Suzanne began to read the messages. 'Whip me baby Carol 512-555-6969. Lara guffawed. 'Oui, I will be your slave, Francesca 713-555-1234' There was another loud snort from both girls. 'Any way you want it Krystal 210-555-5432'

Lara spoke up. "We may have created a monster, here, Suzanne!"

"I knew he was an animal!" She began to read again. 'Blindfold me and do anything you want, Sherry 512-555-6789', 'you can light up my mouth anytime, Lisa 214-555-1212'

Lara said "Aren't any of those for us?"

Suzanne said "Not so far. Oh, animal, here's your chance for some variety! 'I'll go down on you on the down low, Charles 512-555-5721'"

Lara made Suzanne hand it to her to verify the content. She screamed as she read it.

Suzanne smiled "Here's one for all of us. 'I'll take all three of you on, anything, all night, anytime. Hillary 737-555-9929' Wow! That girl sounds serious! Let's see if we can spot these people when they give you the notes!"

With that she mashed the start button on the remote, and I realized that the 'added height' in my hood concealed an HD video camera and two stereo microphones and a battery pack. I couldn't tell if it was motion activated or they used a remote, or both, but except for a few times when it was too dark, the pictures were crystal clear. The first sequence was some wonderful video of the two girls walking out of the apartment toward the elevator when we first left Lara's place, and it was wonderful stuff. I had to download that for me memory chest. Then there was a little of them getting into the limo in the parking garage of Lara's building, and I spotted a black Suburban in the background, but could not make out the license plate. The next sequence showed me following behind the girls holding their leashes as we made our entrance to the PIG party. I realized it was probably the best 'brag tape' I was ever going to have. As I turned my head back toward the limo just before we entered the party, I saw the black Suburban again, and noted a partial plate 'JCK5???". It must be same vehicle that followed us, or one almost identical to it. Back inside at the party, the expressions on people's faces as we passed by them in our costumes were priceless. We saw Theo on the steps, and then Candy as Hermione. Lara piped up. "Who is that dressed as Hermione?"

I cleared my throat. "Suzanne, do you remember her?"

"She's that PIG guy's date that you kissed on the tow boat while I was waterskiing, isn't it, Animal?" I almost spit out my popcorn.

"Well, she sort of kissed me, but....."

Lara piped up. "What is her deal? I think she's hot!"

Suzanne laughed, and looked at me. I decided that truth was the only way to go. "She has been dating Jackson Pollack Jackson III of the PIGs since school started. But as she puts it, 'he has never completed a pass' and she thinks she may be a beard. Theo has actually hit on her more than Jackson has. She dated one guy all through high school and even told me she is a 'very low risk chick'. She made it very clear she wants me to be the one to actually 'score' and I am a fool for not realizing how hot she is. She told me she thinks that Suzanne is hot too and she would do us both any time. And judging from the looks she was giving you tonight, Lara, she wouldn't kick you out of bed either!"

Lara laughed. "Likewise, I am sure!"

Suzanne said "Didn't this all happen about the same time we were talking about risk and return, Animal?"

"Yes, but I did not know she was so 'low risk' then. In fact, since she was so hot and so forward, I was afraid she was very high risk!"

Suzanne laughed. "Well let's keep that idea open for a while, Animal. Maybe we can do some horse trading?"

What was she getting at? The tape kept going, and we got some amazing shots of people being swatted by the girls or me. Some of them seemed to enjoy it tremendously When Lou Baby and Jersey looked so eager, Lara piped up and said "Who are they?" Suzanne explained that Lou was my roommate's girlfriend and the tension between them. I told Lara the story of little scene on the way to the lake party, and she laughed and said she would have loved to see that.

I laughed. "You could have smelled it, too, Lara. It was amazing!

Suzanne looked at me and we both realized we should not talk about Lou and the proposed threesome with Kevin in front of Lara. We both let the subject drop. The video moved on to Mei Ling talking about her next birthday party, and I said "She better be careful what she asks for, eh?"

Suzanne said "Yeah, but she could probably kick all three of our asses!" She went on to tell Lara about Mei Ling's martial arts mastery. Lara said "We can give her a party here any time! If she wants me to submit she doesn't even have to hit me, but she can if she wants to!"

I said "At least if Mei Ling submits we would know for sure that she really wants to!" Both girls sighed.

Then the video showed Millicent, dressed as FireStar, in her skin tight red and yellow getup with the garish red wig. She did look hot. Suzanne spoke first. "We are going to give her the time of her life, beginning Friday night, but we have to compress our plan a bit, because I want all of us to go to the big party Saturday night, and I want to take Millicent as our sex toy!

Lara actually rubbed her hands together. "OK. I'm in. How do we combine two nights of debauchery into one?"

Suzanne laughed. "Well, Rodney says the 'VIP' party doesn't start until 11:59 PM Saturday night, so we have Friday evening after Robbie picks her up and all day Saturday to train our new service bitch Millie!"

I knew I needed to get home and start doing my final preparation for three exams on Friday. But I guess I had to help them with a plan, too. It was my duty. Noblesse Oblige! But I also wanted to hear from Rodney about that Suburban.

conanthe
conanthe
2,771 Followers