All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 20'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
FushiFushiabout 11 years ago

I thought it was a bad idea for him to show submission around Lara? What happened to that?

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
More, I want more

Good question Fushi, that said, it was a pretty hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Questions Questions Questions

I think that with Lara she's perhaps in the throws of change regarding her need for Robbie to be strong from the reading of this chapter.

I wanna know about the usb stick he was give, I mean he hasn't read it yet I'd thought it'd be something he'd be wanting to do with the comment when it was given being very interesting.

Plus how does the submission scene afftect him now, I mean the girls will want him to do it again to be sure, and will he be willing to do so?

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeabout 11 years ago
Too much and not enough

I've been wondering for a while if his ability to read Suzie signals was affecting him physically.

I loved the submission scene. To answer an earlier question, his relationship with Lara has deepened, so it's not unreasonable to think the good doctor's advice might no longer apply. It's also reasonable to conclude that this is Suzanne's idea and Lara is following her guidance, not directly dominating Robbie. I'm not sure what the author intended, but I didn't find this a contradiction to the earlier comment.

I was a little disappointed in the sex scenes with Peggy. I didn't think the level of detail was up to that in previous scenes. I liked the detail on the non-physical part of their relationship, and I hope you have Robbie meet her when he goes to London to do the sales work on Abelard Peters.

So in this episode he fucked Suzanne, Lara, Millie, Peggy, and flirted with his soon to be trainer. We have an interlude with Gunther and Strelsa. There's the open plot line with Nora. We have hints of Tessa. And despite filling six pages with all of that, it was STILL TOO FUCKING SHORT!!!!! Reading this is like watching a season-ending cliff-hanger that ends with "To Be Continued." This is great work!! Thanks!

thatrobthatrobabout 11 years ago
Mixed feelings

I have really mixed feelings about Robby's submission.From a viewpoint of experiencing his subs own experience, I thought sure why not? But to enjoy it as he did felt to run counter to his dominance.Having his subs topping also felt weird to me.The bottom line here is that you are a wonderful writer and I so look forward to reading oh so many more chapters,and other stories you will no doubt write.We readers receive such a gift with every new submission. Thank you.

FushiFushiabout 11 years ago

I agree with you rob, while it was interesting, I didn't particularly enjoy it, and it felt somewhat off to me.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
Really Great!

You are constructing a really great story line here! Even the the submission of Robbie scene was due to happen, it was just a matter of how it would play out. And I do agree Laura has grown since we heard her doctor's warning. Both in her love of Robbie, Suzanne, and Millie, but also in herself too. That is why I believe that she does not have a problem with what happened on Friday. Please keep at it! You have a wonderful talent.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 11 years ago
Thanks for another great installment

This remains an interesting, well-written series. Thanks for putting in all of the effort to create it and share it with us.

RedJohnny

camo1980camo1980about 11 years ago

I just wanted to say thank you for your continued writing. This is one of the better stories I've read off this board. Very happy with your timely monthly submissions thanks again!

MasterDracoZMasterDracoZabout 11 years ago
Somewhat disappointed

...in the whole submission thing. So much so that I skipped past it as fast as possible. The rest of it was up to your usual standards and allowed me to continue enjoying your series.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeabout 11 years ago
I enjoy this series very much and hate coming to the end of each chapter

I don't know where this story will end up, but I'm here for the ride! I think you hit the only way to set up the submission with him so out of it after the marathon. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the best!

Love your story!

Please go on!

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Why Make Him Switch!!!

This is a great story but in the early chapters Lara was supposed to be anti men who allowed themselves to be dominated by her yet now you have put him in that very same setting!

Please do not have him going down that route anymore and I think the upcoming Suzanne controlled scenarios are also going to detract from Robbie's personna since you also had him saying he did not want to share his girls with another man yet you are setting it up for him to be in a little swap party!

Stop changing him, allow him to grow by all means, he had his little experiment but leave it alone now.

Apart from those little moans you are still creating one of the better stories on here so keep it up but because of those moans only 4* for this chapter.

Kind regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Really am enjoying! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As great as this series is...

....I hate waiting. Like a month between each chapter now! I realize you can't rush such artistic writing, but still.

I suppose him getting dominated by Lara could be that it wasn't his intention, because the marathon knocked him that out of it, but still a bit questionable. (And I agree with DaveDe, technically it was Suzanne being the dom and Lara was only an indirect dom, but still, she said at one point he was her one constant, so him being sub kinda breaks a lot of what's been said.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Character development at it's finest

First off I have to admit that this comment is only in response to some of the other comment moans. Questions of Robbie's submission and whether it fits with previously established cannon seem to have missed already established story arc sign posts. Lara's sensuality was one-dimensional when Robbie met her. Her ability to be aroused only through humiliation limited her and was the underlying motive for Robbie's "training" towards her being able to be aroused in situations that didn't involve escalating pain and domination. Her ability to dominate Robbie shows not only her growth sexually but also emotionally. As has been demonstrated in previous chapters, Lara is head over heels in Love with Robbie and is able to reach orgasm without reverting to a slave role. As such, she is able to dominate him now without losing respect for him because she loves him and wants to expand his sexual horizons, something he himself says have been limited. There are questions about how far you can take this experimentation. For example, while Suzanne wants to experiment with other men what impact would similar adventures have on Lara's relationship with Robbie? Her growth has been rapid for sure, but I doubt it's gone that far yet. Also, what folk are failing to see is the trouble ahead that Suzanne is setting up for all three. The adventures with Stelsa could be a natural evolution of her sexual identity or could signal the first step in a slow slide towards the "discordant Suzy" mentioned in other chapters. Tl;dr = stop moaning about change, it just demonstrates your own insecurities. This series is tied with "when we were married" as the best on this website and could be taken commercial at any moment. Sit back, enjoy and 5/5 it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
2 points i would like to make

Point 1. I think you need a scene in the next chapter where Robbie and Lara sit down and talk about his submisson too her and what that means for the future of their relationship.

Point 2. I was very disturbed that the way Lara and Susanne got Robbie to submit to them was to put him in a state of non compos mentis and take advantage of his near unconscious state. That is a little to close too date rape territory for my liking.

This seem especially wrong too me considering that honesty has allways been a big thing for Robbie. But perhaps it is only i that feel this way.

In closing i would like to say that i love your series and hope too read meny more excellent chapters from you.And i hope you will consider my nit picking as constructive feedback

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTabout 11 years ago

Agreeing with the anon before, you're walking a very fine line with Lara here, and their next interaction has a very real chance of killing this story.

As it stands, I get the feeling that this was a poorly veiled excuse to finally have Robbie in a sub position, regardless of how these characters would actually behave... If my mind ran its normal course from what I know of these characters, this killed his relationship with Lara and would involve some massive resentment towards Suzanne, with a possible messy breakup in the future. Then again, this might be just what you're aiming at in order to clear the way for Nora.

Up to you, but I have to say that I strogly disliked it.

MuskratSamMuskratSamabout 11 years ago
Darn...

I don't have it as bad as those who started reading when chapter 1 was first written, and are still hanging in there, but now I'm in the same boat, and waiting anxiously for #21...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hurry

Plz come out w/ ch 21 soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
uh oh

Well, it gonna be complicated now that Robbie submitted to Lara, doing what Asa warned him never to do. Hopefully he can come back and get her back into place again. If they need to be broken up for further story lines, like bringing nora in, shoukd be a peaceful seperation. Looks like suzanne may be bringing in a possible messy situation herself. Hate to see either of them leaving though.

But this is an amazing story so far. One of the best! Keep up with the great work, lookin forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good you never wrote a nother chapter!!!

are you destroying all your characters on purpos - you fucked up big time with the last chapters!!!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 11 years ago

1. I love this series. Thus far, nearly everything you have done has turned to gold.

2. I am not concerned about Robbie submitting to Lara. Robbie saved her life and I am pretty sure she wants nothing more than for him to put a ring on her finger and give her babies.... her character development over time has gone from needing to be submissive and dominated to achieve pleasure to being able to have "normal" sex and still finding it exciting. She is head over heels in love with him and I don't see that scene doing anything to jeopardize their relationship. I hope you feel the same way as I could like her around for the long hall.

3. Suzanne seems to be going down a rather rocky slope. I hated the Dwight scene. She said Robbie never let her do that to him, yet here we are a few chapters later and you have him submitting to her. Now she appears to want Gunther. All signs appear towards Suzanne and Robbie breaking up in the near future. I am not sure how long you plan on continuing to write this series, but seeing as it only his Fall Semester of Freshman year lots more can happen. I will say if you plan on breaking them up that she will be missed.

4. Where is the crazy chick Sarah? Christmas break is approaching. She had several classes with Robbie since they both got back from break, but nothing has been mentioned about her. I hope to see her again soon.

5. Its a shame to see Stella go. I understand room needs to be made in Robbie's sex circle from next semester, but still disappointed. Maybe we will see her again.

6. Hold off on Nora. Don't get me wrong. I see either Nora or Lara marrying Robbie, but part of me feels that you if introduce her now, especially with how Suzanne is acting, it will only drive Nora and Robbie apart.

Like I said, I love your series. These are just the humble opinions of one of your fans. It is your story, and whatever direction you decide to take it in, I will be there to read it. I look forward to your next several chapters!

Syrus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story

I really like where this story is going and eagerly await updates every month.

Not really concerned with the Robbie submitting to Lara as it is really just a continuation of his plans for "normalizing" Lara's sexuality so she does not continue on the dangerous path she was on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Stella?

I must have missed this chick. What chapter?

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 11 years ago
Stella

Sorry, I meant Peggy

Was watching How I Met Your Mother reruns when I wrote up my earlier comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Peggy we need more !

I think you should work on keeping Peggy in the active storyline. She sounds incredible so far, Please don't let her get far away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The scene of Robbie's submission was really hot, BUT...

The problem is that Robbie didn't submit willingly. He was used. And that's what really pissed me off. You wrote in very clear detail that he was barely conscious after his very first marathon run, that he didn't know where he was, barely recognizing people close to him. The way you put it, he couldn't tell you his name if he was asked. He was in the most vulnerable position ever, in need of assistance, and what did the girls do? They used his weakness. They might love him, yes, but that's just wrong.

A strong man, a man with strong personal integrity would have said "okay, I'm gonna go with it, completely and utterly, but I'm gonna do it clearheaded, and then we'll see". The question of Lara not liking him anymore would not be posed by any reader, because it would be clear that even then, Robbie would be the one in control in a certain way - in control of who he relinquishes his freedom to, and whether he would do it again. You could have used that idea with Robbie, but why the f* did you make it so that he is used against his will when he doesn't even know what's going on around him?

To make things worse, after the deed is done, Robbie doesn't seem to feel bothered by it. It all just seems as if he went along with it, liked it, and is okay with the fact that Suzanne and Lara can and very likely will use him the next time he is vulnerable, and any other time. You wanted to make him a dom? Well, sorry, but that's not a dom trait. That's a trait of a full-on submissive.

This maybe sounds like an overly-rant, but I just had to say it. The whole story up to this point was awesome. The characters were awesome, the setting was awesome, the story flow was awesome, and your writing was awesome. And sex? Hot, hot, hot, boiling hot!

But the manner in which you had made Robbie submit was wrong. With that being said, the rest of this chapter was not bad at all. Not in the slightest. The only thing that casts a shadow is the fact that he was practically forced to submit, not to decide and accept it on his own.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

The issue of Robbie getting taking advantage of by the girls needs to be addressed by the characters as he was in no state of mind to agree to it. It came across as something Suzanne was the true mastermind of and she would have to know the punch drunk like state he would be in after the huge run they did. Lara should of being able to see how fucked up he was so is not blameless in it either.

Also the scenes with Gunter and his wife feels to me like they only know part of what Suzanne is up to and neither seem 100% into the swinging but are only doing it to please their partner.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
only 2 more

chapters, then I have reached the end of the story line and can just hope you will continue it. I love the story, and somtimes I feel jealous of Robbie. Keep up the nice work and how long is the time in between chapters, approx.

I think he might meet Peggy, again. on his business trips to come.

And for his unwilling submission, Mrs. Douglas told him to try everything.

Hale1Hale1almost 9 years ago
Come on!

As a skinny old fart who only drinks light beer when the real stuff isn't available, I need an explanation of why a kid who gulps pure sugar for brain food is drinking DIET Sprite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Don't worry Hale1 Robbie learns Italian by changing chapter/girl.

Moralez18PT said it about submission.

Where exactly is the part that tells us that "Lara has evolved" so far that it changed her spots? Stop the rationalization it's ugly enough as it is.

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 4 years ago
As a Master you lost me on page 3

I have read many stories and this weakness that I read from all ages sickens me. You start out with a strong positive man who has the opportunity to grow and turn him into a weak puppy that submits for some pussy! NO MASTER would EVER be chained, EVER!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

The start is a bit rapey.

If I got a girl out of her mind incapacitated and unable to be aware of even the simplest surroundings, method doesn’t matter only the result does so drugs alcohol or separation from friends then verbal coercion, and then did what I knew they wouldn’t like sexually.... it’s just rape and with feminism and all being equal. Then rape for one is rape for the other.

Those girls both knew Robbie never wanted to be restrained and he had even told Suzanne directly.

MOST IMPORTANTLY ROBBIE WAS TOLD BY LARA’S DOC TO NEVER EVER EVER LET HIM SELF BE SEEN AS BELOW HER OR NOT IN 100% CONTROL. OH AND TO NEVER LET ANOTHER GUY TOUCH HER SINCE THAT WOULD CAUSE ALL RESPECT TO BE LOST.

So two big no no’s here. Bit of a plot mistake here.

Anyway back to the first page and I’ll just skip 90% of it till this bit is over.

Oh why pad the story with such intricate blow by blow descriptions of football games that never happened? It’s pointless. It adds nothing to the story at all except bullshit. You should learn to convey the excitement and the energy of the match and who won without a play by play waffle on about a game that way way way way more than most people don’t give a shit about or just hate.

Where do I get my numbers? The world is 51% female, so that’s a bad start. For every 1000 USA males that dislike the game at best 1 chick would like it. So maybe 30-40% of USA males watch or follow the game in a way that’s more than just noticing a score on the newspaper page. And now without newspapers forcing all news on a reader those incidental readers are lost.

So maybe 35% if your lucky total of USA citizens give a fuck. Then the UK, Australia, mainland Europe, Asia, Africa, South America.... they by and large don’t give two Mexican donkey show fucks, so don’t care. Shit for 2 years maybe one weird Australian TV channel played a game every week. Pointless and then it was gone. New teams every week? How the fuck does that create a folllwing? It doesn’t and it’s never been on TV since.

FseriesFseriesover 2 years ago

It’s too bad the girls took advantage of him and essentially reypted him. Seems as though all the things he doesn’t ever want to do, he’s being forced to do. He should quit those two immediately.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

When you get tunnel vision your brain is saying, "I am not getting enough fuel. I am about to shut down." I have been there twice. But I carry emergency Halloween sized candy bars. If you pass out it's too late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous