All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 23'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
FushiFushiover 10 years ago

Great to see you back! Are releases going to be more regular again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice!

Like all the previous parts, nicely written and with a very nice open ending that leaves the reader waiting for next part.

Please don't keep us waiting for too long.

Very nice story!

One of the best!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Your killing me here

Three months of waiting then you leave us hanging with all the intrigue in the air? This is just cruel! I can only hope you will not make us wait as long for the next segment.

Of course, the wait was worth it. This continues to be well written, very engaging and never boring.

Thanks again for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's time to do Nora!

I can't wait to see who does Nora, and in what order.

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I know scenes have to be set, but please, PLEASE, don't make us wait 3 months for the next installment.

As always, and enthusiastic 5 for this one.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5* awesome as always

Great to have another chapter and I'm just praying the wait wont be as long for chapter 24.

This story continues to evolve and flow in directions I never could have imagined :-)

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

always a 5 , but it would be nice if you had a simple list of characters. Love all the story twist and turns but a simple reminder to start with would help my memory to recall previous chapters and so continue to enjoy the story as much as I did from the start/ forgive the grammar and all. being disabled and painful to type, I toast now and need another pain meds to help. ty 4 the read./ bill

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 10 years ago
Deeper and Deeper

I know this was 5 pages, but it just seemed to fly by so quickly. It just kept me so involved.

This new twist with Elizabeth is interesting. Who does she work for? How far is she willing to go to get more information from Robbie? I see interesting times ahead.

Thanks for all your hard work on this story. It looks like it'll be 25 chapters for first semester, freshman year. That means Robbie will graduate about chapter 200, possibly later if he does the co-op. Hope you're up for it! ;-)

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
*****

Another five star chapter! Very sad to see Millie actually leave, but at least she will probably never forget their last time. I love the intrigue myself! I was just wondering if Nora's family had anything to do with his being flagged and Elizabeth being put on the his case. I mean, am I the only one to note that Nora is the only other woman he has had to wait until she was asleep to read her 'flight recorder'!

tompo296tompo296over 10 years ago
Ace

I just love this story with all its twists and turns, but I do agree PLEASE don't keep us in suspense for so long between instalments. [ I 've been checking every day looking for updates].

A brilliant story absolutely fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best story lines on this site

The author has managed to avoid what so many have fallen to, and that is having a weak plot line used only to glue the sex scenes together. I look forward to each chapter, and always finish the installment looking forward to the next. Excellent wordsmithing, great plot line, and interesting characters that one wants to learn more about, add to the enjoyment. Me wants more!

nightcodernightcoderover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I hope you can arrange the time to write the following chapters soon.

This story is IMO one of the best on literotica. Another 5 stars from me.

I'm waiting for chapter 24.

Best regards.

CsharpeCsharpeover 10 years ago
Another Great Story

I can't wait for the rest of the England story. This is a nice break from the school setting and very realistic in the fact that everyone is going there own way. Keep up the GREAT writing.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

So what can I say other than conan is a pretty damn good writer. Although the story has come slightly unglued from basically the Halloween party onwards...

I have to say last year this story had me waiting each time for the next update, but as it has progressed, much less so. The characters are very well done, the writing itself is excellent, but the main focus of the story seems to have fractured into a few different tangents, and a couple don't seem to be in keeping with the early attributes established to certain characters, along with some of the way out there coincidences of who the women are and related to and it coming together with the 2nd Halloween part and everything that's followed as a result of that.

I can see where the author wanted to go for a different level rather than just college guy has powers, lets see how much he can fuck.. but at the same time its still that just with a bunch of convoluted stuff thrown on top.....

While the story is still interesting, well... some of it could have been done without or put together in a much more forward reading way. It's fallen into what seems to be a common trap for a lot of these stories, where as it continues on, the author spins his wheels deeper and deeper into the mud, and its a hard trap to write yourself out of once you start digging that hole...

Not trying to bash the authors work, truly I'm not, I've truly enjoyed the early story, and have still read each new chapter, but as per the above... or maybe its something else, something is missing from the last 10 or so chapters, that made the early story something that I just had to read.

still in the end, 4/5.... wish I could give 5/5 like some of the early parts, but I just cant.. that said.. still looking forward to the next part.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

I loved and hated this chapter. I loved it because i think you are an amazing writer and I am over the moon that you have decided to continue writing the story. I hated it because I need to find out what happens with Suzy. Their conversation in Chapter 22 about possibly taking different roads has been driving me crazy for months. I love your work, but please please please please write faster.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb Story

I like the story not just the sex in this, I am hanging for the next chapter, I hope it comes soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sex and Intrigue!

Great job mixing the sexual excitement up with a bit of mystery. I have to admit I got a bit bored in the middle stories but you now have my full attention again. Can't wait for the next installment! Please don't take too long.

MeBr123MeBr123over 10 years ago
Nora! Nora!

Every time there's a new twist in the plot, I think, oh no, when is Robbie going to get Nora?

SvenosSvenosover 10 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

This has seriously became my drug! And i need more of it! Keep it going! :D

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
say cheese

Interesting Conan, how you are covering the issue of intrusive government spying on everybody. The problem is with ourselves. We want to be protected from any possible foreign enemy. We want the police to protect us from criminal activities.

We want the authorities to keep an eye on those neighbors we don't like and suspect of vague unsavory practices we do not approve of when committed by someone else then ourselves.

We love our shiny digital technology. We do not want to be inconvenience with the consequential facts of our addiction to pretty. pretty toys. That all digital signal contains metadata completely violating our egotistical delusion that we (you of course, maybe I but not them and never those other people) are entitled to privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

The hotel scene between Peggy and Robbie with 4 people listening in is the best fiction I have ever read on this site. You have a gift! Please keep sharing it with us. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the surveillance scene, but please tell me Peggy is about to die horribly and no one cares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous