All Comments on 'My Only Talent Ch. 29'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Sean189Sean189almost 9 years ago

Glad to see another chapter. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
glad you're back

However, it might be time for Suzy to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thank you for the new chapter. Enjoyed it like always

cullynthedwarfcullynthedwarfalmost 9 years ago
more more more

Nice to see a new one up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you.

Great to have you back after such a long absence. Really enjoyed reading another chapter of my favourite story.

You've really got me wondering what's going to happen between Robbie and Suzanne. I'm hoping Robbie doesn't play along with her ideas and ends up giving her an ultimatum. I hate to think you plan on having Robbie wimp out and cave to her demands because he's afraid to lose her.

SaemonSaemonalmost 9 years ago
thank you

Long wait but defenitivly worth it, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love the story

amazing to see it develop further, keep going with it, i await patiently

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Another excellent chapter

I can feel the unease in Robbie's gut, especially as Suzanne waxed on about going airtight. Good for the gander, sure, goose? *feels a bit sick with Robbie*

Great story, thanks for the fantastic characters filling so many amazing sub-plots - this will always be one of my all time favs.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

Great new addition to the saga. Great potential for future chapters. The only disappointment was that there were too few pages, I wanted to continue reading more.

tompo296tompo296almost 9 years ago
Cheers

I just love this saga Keep it up, and Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
.

Thank goodness you're back! Thank you for the addition... the wait was killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

If I were him I would put a stop to this right now. No matter whether its over or not.

You can decide to loose the one now or pretty slowly due to him not following his beliefs and feelings.

No matter what choice is done. In one case one might loose oneself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for writing more. The wait between chapters is awful, but I'm glad you're sticking with it!

CubDriver95CubDriver95almost 9 years ago
Suzanne must go

Another great chapter, I agree with all the sooner, longer please comments. I hope that Robbie has an epiphany about Suzanne 's manipulations and cuts her loose before he has to watch her become a size queen. This whole swinging deal is just so she can get a ride on Gunter's big prong. Then she wants him to watch her take on two big cocks, and afterwards submissively provide her with after care. How hard is it to figure out what to do in that situation, even for an eighteen year old ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I agree

I agree with many of the others here. Suzanne must go, or something must change, as she seems to be taking more a lead role in her relationship with Robbie. While the sideplots that she can bring can definitely add to the story, it's becoming obvious that she is outgrowing Robbie and that he needs to change something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks!

Wow, I was so worried you had tired of this story. It's terrific, never tiring and the setting is so familier. (I was there when they built Jester).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Suzanne Subplot Saddens Me

She is his first, somewhat ideal woman in Robbie's mind, but he's beginning to relinquish control out of his comfort zone. Part of growth is knowing your limits and he's bending to his breaking point. I had a Suzanne once, and let her go as her pleasure threshold and thrill seeking simply outgrew my capacity to accept certain desires and fantasy fulfillment. She passed very young to cancer, and I see her in my mind as I read as Suzanne races toward anonymous dp's and certain disaster with Robbie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

I have just finished reading all 29 chapters and I must congratulate you on a great idea and a really good implementation. If only I knew how much more is to come (but I suspect even you do not have that answer).

Please finish it.

Rogerroger4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please write more/faster!!!!

I have read and reread each and every chapter at least 2-3 times. Please, please regardless of the time and effort, write more and sooner!!! I absolutely love this story and am constantly checking for new chapters!! Keep up the great work!

CBellsCBellsalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story!

29 chapters and all of them brilliant!!! Please, please, please continue this story! I cannot get enough of this story and hope you are enjoying writing it as much as so many of us are swept up and delighting in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have you written any books under other names?

A simply amazing and awesome story.

Thank you very very much!

I would love to read more of your stories and books.

And would be happy to buy them.

asianToyasianToyover 8 years ago
Like it... but

I like the story and have given every chapter 5 stars as they deserve, but I have a bone or two stuck in my throat that prevents me from fully enjoying the series. The characters are just too out there. I mean, does every one of the second level characters have to excel so far past the normal? The guy with the new job who works for the company, does he have to speak so many languages AND be an expert hacker and programmer? I don't remember all the others, like the MI6 (?) girl who's also in college?!) but it seems like you weren't confident enough describing people with believable histories. And Robbie swinging big international deals?!

I know it's fantasy but if the reader rolls her eyes and whispers, 'Oh please!' it means that you've gone too far.

That's my only beef with an otherwise great series. (Damn, those'r some hot sex scenes!)

asianToy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I've been enjoying this series for over a year. I hope you find the time to continue the storyline. I would really like to see how things turn out.

lickingfiendlickingfiendover 8 years ago
The first simester!!!!

This is a great story. Way over the top erotically and creatively. You obviously dd not have a plan when you started writing apart from the general premise of Robbie's talent. You have written 29 chapters which according to my WP is 930 pages and you are only on the first simester of his freshman year. There has got to be a conclusion or some kind of objective. My mind said Nora Upman but Robbie's got at least fours years of college and she is disappearing to London or Paris for gradute degrees!! So are you going to write 29 chapter for each simester or are you going to jump ahead to graduation!! One thing is very clear from all the comments YOU CANNOT FINISH AT 29 CHAPTERS. WE WANT MORE.

robro1973robro1973over 8 years ago
Absolutely amazing

If you're not writing best-selling novels or TV shows under your real name, then you're wasting your talent. This is by far the best written story I read on this site. It would be a great story even without all the sex scenes. All the great characters, all the care for detail on so many different subjects, all the side plots. This is really very hot stuff. And then you add the sex drives of Robbie, Suzanne and Lara to the mix and this could be the next Game of Thrones. HBO or Netflix should really pick up on this. I for one would be an avid fan. Keep up the amazing work. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
asiantoy ftw

Asiantoy hit it out of the park. A young cia agent knows Russian (believable) and Tagalog (please); every female squirts like a fountain; an 18 y/o kid is honored and revered by billionaire, Muslim/Arab adult males (speaking Tagalog while being squirt on would be more likely). Every new woman he's with is the best he's ever had...ad infinitum. The amount of hyperbole in this story is straining my brain. Putting some RL behaviors, relationships, outcomes would make the story more enjoyable. As it is, your story is hopping from mountain top to mountain top with each one higher than the last. At some point you're going to run out of air. Hang out in the valley occasionally, then the peaks will be appreciated more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One helluva fun read

Pure Octane, but a great ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time for Robbie to feel some pain

Great writing and my favourite but .... About time that things don't work out as planned.. Think house of cards. Not every plan goes smoothly. Or game of thrones ... Who's next for sudden sticky end.. Needs some doubt and some pain... Will make the pleasure all the more intense.. And a few sore muscles don't count. I know this is your fantasy of what a great 18year old might be. But think of the awkward incompetence that really dominated those years. Also for me the technical clever bits could do with a bit more real content.. But then I am a nerdy old prof who has just retired from keeping 5 mistresses / sex slaves to devote fully to his true love and joy .. The dear wife.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 7 years ago
Is anyone else getting sick of Suzanne

The sooner Max wakes up the better

no_one_gives_ano_one_gives_aover 5 years ago
Suzanne is getting irritating

after liking the story so far , the sudden and huge change in suzzane is so out of the character that was built up in previous chapters that its simply killing the whole flow of story .

dom fantasy on her part were weird but acceptable , and her fanatasy of fmm threesome would hv been acceptable if it went like missie , but over last few chapters you just literally want Robbie to kick her to curb and discard her for the insensitive slut she has become.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

I know the story is done, although I have not read it yet, but it's very clear that Robbie is 100% compatible with Lara, probably with Nora, but not really with Suzanne. Ironically given the comments about Albino children, I can't help but wonder if Robbie will need to claim the Abelard twins as well as Lara and Nora.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2u6 months ago

Ok so I’ve figured out Robbie’s perspective. In the story he hasn’t even realised his perspective and this motivations.

So Robbie fell madly for Susanne the moment he first saw her A WHOLE 6 MONTHS AGO AT BEST. But more likely 4-5 months ago. It’s only half a year of uni which is about 3 months plus the USA short Christmas holidays of about a month. So 4-5 months total. Then he’s only been fucking her for 3-4 months and love was declared by both only 2 months ago… the love thing negates the breakup with him via text and the whole meat puppet thing and the take you as I can get you thing. The love thing brings the relationship to a normal keel. So Robbie is young and has his dream girl and is in mutual love.

Gunter and strezla have been married a year, fucking for ages, going out for years. They know each other and have survived trials together Vs their parents and survived. They then moved from Germany to the USA to live and work together. All those things are bonding things that develop deep deep trust in each other and fosters love and support through mutual hardship and stresses where they actually SEE and EXPERIENCE their partner now spouse actively supporting and helping them. That’s true abiding life long love that lasts the age. Kids are next for them.

So on the 1-10 relationship scale G/S are at #8 building up to kids in a few years that is #9 then kid free and into late middle age and into death is #10.

By comparison R/S is at #2 they have declared love but are in heavy flux as life outside uni hasn’t begun so the real world hasn’t been met so the relationship isn’t solid in any sense of the word. They barely survived first holiday away from each other.

So talking skin in the game the chance of a fucking disaster from the swinging WITH ANOTHER GUY is extreme for robbie as the relationship is young and untried/untested against adversity while they both hope the other will be forgiving and accepting they haven’t actually been tested. However it’s t virtually nil risk for Gunter and Sstrezla with their mature and tested over time and marriage means something it’s a solid commitment (well not in the USA).

So Robbie and Susanne have far more risk involved BY A FUCKING MILE and here’s the thing the real thing, cue the music… Robbie is a USA guy white middle to upper class GUY with a hot chick he loves as much as an 18yo can love anyway but it’s 100% from his perspective WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE EVEN WANT TO SHARE HIS ABSOLUTE LOVE SUZANNE WITH ANOTHER GUY WHEN HE’S ONLY JUST GOT HER. It’s unnatural in a relationship for a guy and Robbie is 100% ALPHA MALE he’s not a pussy in any relationship except his grandma.

So it’s a married couple that after a year of marriage are needing other lovers Vs a young alpha male with the love of his life that’s way out of his league and he HATES others saying ‘you’ in a degrading fashion. The couples and the situations are not even remotely similar. G/S need marriage counseling for sure as it’s falling appart after a year and they can’t fix it on their own. And Robbie as an alpha male shouldn’t be wanting to share the very hot older love of his life that he’s only had for 5 months at best.

It’s not apples to apples this. Yeah a young guy is assumed to like lots of girls BUT by fuck he won’t share any of them and will still be attached in his mind after they break up and won’t like seeing them with another lover.

So in this case Robbie man the fuck up, put your foot down and just say “NO! I don’t want to share Suzanne with anyone. Suzanne is my girlfriend and I don’t have to share her and that’s my decision for me to make and I’ve made it. If Suzanne want to be shared then our relationship needs to be reassessed based on that. Thanks for dinner guys but I need to leave, are you coming as well Suzanne? That’s your decision as an adult woman.”

Then Suzanne stays or leaves both G/S or Robbie. Then Robbie rings Lara and says I’m coming over, WE are solid and you are mine always however other things have changed. If your not in I’ll wait in the lobby for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous