All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 02'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It must be quite a shock for people who lived the privileged life

to live in the slums and put up with a completely different life style.

I hope that the poor boy gets his mom to spread her legs soon, but I think he has a lot of growing up to do, before she lets him. He's still really naive in how a man should treat a hot woman like his mom.

Thanks for the read.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Great continuation for the story. It seems that there is much more than meets the eye regarding the stranded mother and son. The amount of characters introduced hints for more complicated situations, but I would love to read more about their past and also mom's motivations, even bringing mom's stranded family into the picture again, which could provide some closure regarding past traumas... or mess everything up even more, hehe. I also enjoyed the long conversations because they add more to the characters, particularly since the story is written from a 3rd person POV. It's also good that you keep building everything up too. Keep tha great chapters coming! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
more plzzz

wow really great story..

i cant wait to read, how he'll fuck his moms perfect tits !! xD

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Keeps getting more interesting. Nice buildup, but seems a little slow. Waiting for next chapter to come up.

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
another great chapter

chapter 1 was better but I loved ihe diversity in this one. A fing mouse?

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still Interesting

But I agree that it is a little slow. Hoping that the next chapter will be more lively.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
maybe the title of the story shoulda have been my other mom the psycho.

seems like he is slowly realizing that his mom went psycho, i am waiting to find out if he stays sane himself or if he decides risking running away.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
PERKS

Things are perking up what he going to get for his birthday in the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Keeps getting deeper. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best line ever

"Come on in and meet my grammie."

That made me laugh so hard!

Anyhow, my dad had bi-polar disorder and we never knew what the fuck was going to come out of his mouth or what he was going to do in whatever situation, and I feel that coming through in your crazy Mom character.

mart43ukmart43ukover 12 years ago
keeping the interest

I am enjoying the slow pace of the story. It isn't just about the banging of bodies - it's the slow seduction, the slow dominance of the mother and her son struggling against it. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Would've easily been a five-star story if not for the animal cruelty.

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 9 years ago
I'm hooked

This is a very, very good read. I'm all in. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

I love your characters and your story telling! It's so funny, but so very, very sexy!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Fantastic writing

Great characters again and I'm loving the psychological aspect you've utilised. Trauma can make for a very disturbing personality and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they develop.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Biggest understatement EVER

"I love you and I don't want you seeing me in some way that'll screw your head up because of all this." TOO LATE!!!!!!! Mom clearly has an author augmented form of DID (dissociative identity disorder). I'm really trying here but the son has been brainwashed by his mother and now being manipulated by his 'other' mother. There is so much dysfunction here nothing healthy can come from it. I like the authors writing it's the subject matter I'm having issues with I want to like it I really do but so far the first two chapters have been disturbing at best. I keep hoping it will turn around some how.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

With a minor in psychiatry, I can understand how the characterof the son, physically, emotionally, and psychologically, continues to have problems dealing with all three mothers. For a character/person to recognize and accept she has multiple personalities is hard. To accept that she can become anyone of them as she elects is amazing. This story is intreging. The author's use of the English language is commendable. Gutter slang is used only as appropriate and dependent on the character. To-date, every chapter is 5 star quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous