My Other Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Vermin whore," she sneered under her breath, then louder, "Get that, will you?"

Amidst my shock, it took me a moment to understand that she wanted me to clean up this gruesome little mess. I got off the bed and briefly looked around while my hardon died unnoticed before I spied Tuesday's paper. I got the mouse (yes, still alive) into the paper and went to the bathroom for the mop and bucket, still taken aback at what had happened between us and by her impromptu method of pest control. But it wasn't really that, was it? It was the look on her face when she did it, her demeanor. Those eyes. Maybe the same look she had when she and her big sister planted those rusty spikes in that guy's lawn...

After I'd mopped the small puddle of blood from the scuffed hardwood, she told me to pile the mop on the floor, after which she cleaned her heel in it. She smiled silent thanks when she was finished, the mouse still squeaking in agony within the folds of Tuesday's paper by the door. I returned the mop to the bathroom and grabbed the paper when I got back, deciding to take it outside where I could finish it off and then just throw it in the dumpster out back.

Once in the alleyway, I dropped the macabre package and stomped in a bit of a daze until the squeaking from within its carefully constructed folds stopped. The past few days seemed to replay themselves like a movie advertisement, my mind showing me all the highlights as I plodded towards the dumpster, the excited mood of earlier gone to leave only a sudden creeping, helpless dread. I didn't even notice the two people behind the dumpster until I was about to reach up and open the lid.

It was Joe and a woman I'd seen in the building, another tenant I'd presumed. She was pretty good looking, about five and a half feet tall with dark brown, medium length hair and medium build. I guessed her to be in her late twenties or early thirties. Joe must have appreciated her beauty as he busily fucked her from behind. Her blue jeans were pulled down to her knees and, going by the small sounds she was making, she seemed to be enjoying herself, at least a little as his pelvis slapped her bare arse repeatedly.

Joe suddenly saw me there, standing and staring a little drop jawed at this completely unexpected sight. He was startled at first, but recovered himself as quickly as if I'd walked up behind him in the corner store.

"Hey, boy... Want in on this?"

The tenant turned to look, also startled at first, but slowly putting on a smile as she stooped over, holding on to the top edge of the dumpster while her eyes travelled down my body.

"N- no thanks." I stammered, averting my eyes and quickly opening the top of the large, steel container and committing the paper coffin and its contents to its filthy depth.

"Your mother won't know," he panted.

Little did he know. I didn't answer, only walked away now that my business there was done. Joe murmured something I didn't catch, but it was answered with low, smutty laughter from his dumpster buddy.

I stopped on the third floor landing, my hand on the railing, and just stood there with my eyes closed for a few minutes. During those few minutes, the weight of everything that happened since the morning after my prom, up to that little scene behind the dumpster came down on me like it had on my real mother, I suppose. It was like that moment just earlier when I realized I'd actually, blatantly asked Mum to lift her top for me, to show me her panties, except so much more dizzying in intensity, crushing in its bewildering totality. One of those moments you're not sure you'll ever completely walk away from.

I don't remember the last two flights of stairs, only walking slowly down the hallway. Inside the room, I plopped down on the bed again, ignoring the small blood stain at her feet and looking at her instead as she made some notes on paper, probably one of her lists. Mum made lists of lists. Thankfully, she'd pulled her skirt and T back down, nipples still visibly hard through it.

"Guess what?" I prodded.

"What?" she carefully asked, looking over.

"I just caught Joe the pig screwing one of the tenants behind the dumpster."

The expression on her face told me she never would have guessed that, then she laughed a few short, high notes before, "You're kidding!"

"Nope."

" ... Did they see you?"

"He invited me to join them."

"Oh my god! ... I don't have to ask if you did?"

"Of course not, Mum," I replied, surprised at her overall reaction for some reason.

"Good boy. Still... there's just something about that. I mean a dumpster! It's so... low and dirty. Which tenant?"

The dark brunette. I don't know if you've seen her."

"I think I know who you're talking about. It must be how she's paying her rent. I can't see her giving him the time of day, otherwise."

"She didn't seem to mind."

" ... Huh. Anyway, let's have that kiss and get going," she suggested, then adding with a devilish smile, "I feel all treacherous, like a spider."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers