All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 07'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
PlacidoSwannPlacidoSwannover 12 years ago
This is geting intense

and the foreshadowing is coming through as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfect for Halloween

Really enjoyed this even though there wasn't much action. Was actually kind of creepy with the grandmother, nice job.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Very intense chapter with the exhibitionist reply and most importantly, Steven's visit to his grandmother. The visit took a very spooky turn (as expected) and it all showed that Steven has a few reasons for getting worried. All in all, another eventful chapter that was a fantastic read. Keep the chapters coming! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

tiger2012tiger2012over 12 years ago
Great Chapter

The grandmother was creepy and I hope Steven tells his mum that he visited his grandmother in the next chapter.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Interesting developments....

This story is good, but getting rather dark and somewhat weird. Still....5-star, so far.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I'm beginning to have doubts about the boy

He may not be wrapped to tightly himself.

It seems he may be the one that's having delusions, and thinks it's his mother that is the one that has dual personality problems.

It's still a shame that he hasn't fucked his mom yet, and I'm still holding out until he does.

This chapter is a little on the dark side, but very good.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Isn't it crazy,

The old stories and words no longer fit so we built new ones like jedi and sith.

He has been talking to another self for awhile now without questioning it. Talking to yourself is one thing, having back and forth conversations is another all together. Clearly the bloodline here is a wee bit wonky and I would not be suprised to find out the occurrences of incest and inbreeding go way back in this family coupled with the darkness. Funny too how he looks like his grandfather who one of the sisters, (are we sure which one?), seduced.

BlaggardBlaggardover 12 years ago
Problems exist in everyone............

..........in this Family.

An interesting story with its erotic elements but a depth of content rarely attained.

Schizophrenia is an interesting and highly complex subject, far more complex than many understand or can comprehend.Personal experience with someone dear to me showed me my own limits of both.

I look forward to more...........well done so far!

chunkschunksover 12 years ago
It's good to have someone to talk to

Talking to yourself isn't so bad. Arguing with yourself is a problem. Losing arguments with yourself is a serious problem.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerover 12 years ago
I don't like it anymore

You should have left the other woman out of it and left the kid and mom on their own!

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Now a bit of the dark side whats happened to the Pastor and is she Sheila or is Sheila going to come into this super spicy stoty

clark3001clark3001about 12 years ago
The layers begin to appear

This is getting very very interesting and the incest factor is not the one making it so. Tim Burton would be proud of you.

FranxmiffFranxmiffover 11 years ago
Getting very dark indeed

I echo Clark3001's sentiments, this has started out well and gotten better, please don't let it slide... as so many have done in the recent past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story has gotten so good

When you threw Roxie in the mix I thought this had turned into another formulaic "mom's a happy slut and loves to share her son" incest story. But I am cautiously optimistic that this story has developed beyond that. Very interesting.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 9 years ago
Missing chapter?

I'm just now reading this story, and there seems to be something missing between the end of Chapter 06 (Page 4) and the beginning of Chapter 07. 07 starts out in a cellar, with eight men halfway across it, digging towards our hero, whereas there was NO MENTION of the cellar, nor of said digging men, in Chapter 06.

Whahoppen?

-Rei

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

If the author can keep up the quality of his/her effort this story represents, I hope he/she tries for a novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous