All Comments on 'My Other Mother Ch. 11'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
jerryl69jerryl69over 12 years ago
praise

Your story is very addictive. Every nite I look forward to the next chapter. I love all the different people you keep coming up with. I try to guess what the next chapter will bring, but you outdo me every time. Very, very good. Waiting for the next chapter. jerryl69

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A little mind boggling with everything that's going on

Another level of intrigue with Steve finding and using his powers in the underground bar.

The story always leaves me wanting to know more about the sexy mother and her son.

The sex between Steve and his mother was excellent, and very erotic, which makes me want to read more of there sex and love lives.

I hope that there are many more chapters to this great story.

Thanks very much for the fine chapter.

eviltw427eviltw427over 12 years ago

I have to agree with the comments so far ...keep the chapters coming you bring intrigue to a sex story ...keep it up

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

It's somewhat getting even weirder if it's possible, but this story had got me hooked. What happened with Pastor Max got me holding my breath. Keep the chapters coming! Thanks! ^__^

WilliamTellsOvetureWilliamTellsOvetureover 12 years ago
This isn't just a story I'm reading...

...It's an addiction! Keep the great writing coming and I'll continue to be fascinated.

I keep wondering about this Jedi thing... where it's all going. But, like the Voyager Star Trekkers, it's the journey, not the destination. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Addictive is the right word. Every day I'm anxious to get to the next chapter. I hope this continues for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thanks for listening

Thanks for listening to my comment on your last chapter about more sex with mom and son. This was VERY hot. I was wondering when you are going to have the son find out where the mom has been going and doing all those times she's out late by herself. What is she up to?

I loved the Pastor Marks He needs to go back and Jedi her to make shur she is alright and maybe fuck her w/wo mom.

Keep up the great work!

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
I don’t know about this story any more.

After reading this chapter, it’s apparent that this isn’t ‘Incest/Taboo’ so much as ‘Horror’/’Mind Control’ with only a side order of ‘Incest’. As such I’m increasingly uncomfortable with developments, especially the violence in this chapter. Don’t get me wrong, you write well and there’s a fascination for me in the way you’re weaving dual personalities into the two central characters. Your use of narrative and dialogue further to advance the storyline is skillful and I admire the way you are ratcheting up the tension.

The problem for me is that I wouldn’t be reading this if it were in the genre appropriate for the direction in which the story is going. I realize that the ‘incest’ angle is central to the two main characters but in the latest developments it doesn't seem to be the primary focus when looking at the story overall.

Up until this chapter I’ve been pretty much looking out daily for continuance, but chapters 10 and 11 have given me sufficient pause for thought that I think I’m going to take a break from reading this tale and visit your site in 4 or 5 more chapters to confirm my impression of where it’s going.

Please don't take my comments as criticism. This is well written – it's just not for me. I’m grading the story a ‘4’ for your skill and I thank you for posting.

AeroielAeroielover 12 years ago
I'm Hooked...

Great story!! I look forward to each episode.

I do find I talk to myself alot lately though...

Could it be?.......Nah!

MasterDarkWolf1103MasterDarkWolf1103over 12 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

This story keeps getting better and better.

I ABSOLUTELY love the super-powers angle.

Can't wait for the confrontation to happen between the son and the grandmother.

This is a dark, sophisticated story and I can't wait for the next chapter...

Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uncomfortable

Okay... This story is not going the way I was hoping. Might have to bail on it if it continues in this vein. It's quite unpleasant to read at this point, and I agree with whoever said it should be classified as Horror/Crime. The story started so positively that its recent turn has really caught me off guard. His mother is continuing to look more and more like his grandmother in her actions. Going through with the idea of getting Joe to rape a police woman is no better than what Mary just did to the Pastor.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

It just keeps winding tighter and tighter. I can't wait for whats next. Keep'em comin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Getting weirder and darker. Why destroy Pastor Marx, the voice of reason in this series? As for the mom, as one user commented, have Joe rape a cop, that's just wrong. I'm just hoping that this series can return to some sort of "normalcy" without all the Jedi crap and split personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time to stop

This once promising story has become a strange, disturbing, rambling for no other purpose than to entertain yourself. Please stop writing and go get some counseling. It's more disturbing than erotic, a window into your soul that no one wants to see. Too bad. It was entertaining for a while.

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 12 years ago
Quite a Story!

This story has become a strong fascination for me given the imaginative and expansive range of characters and their amazing interactions.

While the surreal characters of Marie, Kathleen and Steven are stretching credibility, this is after all a work of fiction and fantasy.

For the complaints of having the story 'mis-categorized', if that bothers you by all mean eschew further reading. Those enjoying it will continue to enjoy it and those who are bothered I advise stop reading and you have no reason to complain.

For 'Anonymous Uncomfortable', by this time in the progression of the story, it should be obvious that Marie is a very dark figure and that in the construct of the story, her 'powers' and her darkness are hereditary traits being manifest in both Kathleen and Steven to lesser degrees but progressing as they apparently did with Marie over time.

Marie is vindictive and seems to being even cruel to apparently innocents who incur her wrath [Marci Marx]. Kathleen's treatment of Joe while vindictive is also to a degree administering justice. Her idea to have Joe rape an innocent woman in order to further destroy him is leaning toward the cruel already pretty clearly manifest in Marie.

Steven's behavior as yet has not seemed to range into the cruel but he certainly manifest the vindictive trait of both females in his lineage based on this actions in the bar brawl. The self-inflicted wound imposition I did not take as cruelty so much as a 'don't mess with me' message sent in the strongest terms.

For 'Anonymous Time to stop', I think your advice misses the point. That the author is able to construct such a complex, dark and in some aspects cruel scenario simply conveys a vivid imagination and a grasp of the enormous range of human behavior from virtually angelic to demonically depraved.

Marie apparently leans strongly toward the latter and reflects perhaps a more enhanced presentation of the evil that one human being can do to another.

While the author can recognize that and can communicate it so effectively does not mean that he endorses or condones it, merely that it is a reality of the human condition. Thus to suggest he seek psychiatric treatment is I think beyond the realm of civility. Enjoy the story for what it is, a fantasy, but please don't shoot the messenger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't listen to the naysayers!

I love this, don't worry about what they say. This is fiction, no one is getting hurt, let your characters do what they need to do!

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Story

You have my full support honey, write as you see fit. The only other kinky and dirty thing they could do is get into piss and or scat. Considering, what their other selves are like it would be a natural regression. You've got quite the story going, and have my vote and support against any "anonymous" cowards.

chimpeechimpeeover 12 years ago
DO YOUR OWN THING

Ignore the negatives the story gets better and better and I'm sure we all want Steven to fuck the pastor sort Marie out and give is nummy one up the arse sweet pies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Darkly erotic, funny, scary. Good stuff!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This story keepsone thinking and trying to remember all my prior educationalexperiences. As for the issue if incest, this chapter pointed out and solidified the fact thatno one will love you more deeply, freely, unconditionally and completely than your mutually consensual inestuous lover. Likewise, he or she will accept you for who and what you are, his/her lover, now and forever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous