My Other Mother Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Mum, you little slut."

"(giggle!)"

"You get lots of nice stuff with Joe's money?"

"Uh huh," she said, allowing the back of her dress to slowly fall back over her wonderful posterior. "Wanna see?"

"Not until it's on you."

" ... I can understand that. How was your evening?"

"Horny," I answered, watching her move as she got her cigarettes and lighter out of her purse.

"I can fix that," she assured with a backward glance and a wink.

"Oh, I know you can. I think you can fix anything."

"Heh. Not many guys your age still think that about their mum."

"Not many guys have a mum like you."

"Flatterer. Hey, I picked up some KFC earlier, you hungry?" she asked, lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah, now that you mention it."

Mum squared away her bags and purchases, then loaded a plate with chicken, shoving it inside the microwave afterwards.

"Getting sick of fast food yet, hon?"

"Nope."

"I am. I can't wait till we have a nicer place with our own kitchen."

"And a bathroom," I added.

"Oh jeez, you said it. I really miss that," she confided, leaning her ass against the table as she looked at me, waiting for the oven's end tone behind her. "And I never would have thought I'd ever be in the position to miss such a simple convenience as my own bathroom."

"Me neither," I admitted.

"That said... You know, I'd like us to have a small apartment when we do get our next place. Maybe a two bedroom apartment, or even a one bedroom."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Some privacy would be nice, but now that I'm kinda used to such close quarters..."

"Hmm. It's like the only thing that big house ever really did was keep us apart."

"I was actually thinking that a couple days ago. Of course back then, seeing you usually meant I'd end up studying something."

"Idle hands are the devil's playground, especially idle teenage boy hands."

"Good thing I've got more things to do with 'em now, huh?"

"Especially for me. God, I love that you got me and Roxy that dildo. Every time I think of it, of you in the sex shop buying it for your mum and her girlfriend... I just love it."

"You know, I told the clerk it was for my mother and her girlfriend."

" ... No way."

"Yup, you shoulda seen the look on her face."

She laughed out loud at this, probably well imagining the expression.

"You little brat."

"You love it, slut."

"Mmmm, you know I do. I see my other son has made an appearance."

It was my turn to smile wider, refusing to think of the events that caused this other condition that my very intelligent mother had picked up on.

"I'm glad," she approved. "I've been wanting to see more of you. How'd you get the booze?"

"You really want to know?" I asked with what she called my coyote smile.

"Oh, boy," she laughed. "Maybe not. Knowing you, you probably started helping to unload a beer truck as if it were your job and then walked away with a case."

"Mum! That would be stealing!" I said with feigned shock. "Actually, it was sort of an accident. I discovered this underground bar and a couple of old floozies there tried to get me drunk."

She thought this was pretty funny for some reason, probably because of our amazing, ultimate resistance to the stuff, but I was just glad she wasn't upset about it. She was still chuckling when the oven toned, prompting her to turn and remove the reheated, deep fried chicken from within its confines.

"If you'll remember, I asked you not to be going into bars, but I suppose I can't complain as long as you didn't get yourself into trouble. It's nice to see you loosening up a bit."

I didn't reply as she put her cigarette out and approached the bed with the plate of chicken and some napkins. I took the plate from her and waited until she could get up on the bed with me, situating herself on her hip with her knees properly closed, still looking sexy as hell as I put the plate down between us.

"If you want, we'll have some more after we eat," she said, daintily picking a drumstick from the plate. "I actually took the liberty of getting you some whiskey, since that seems to be what most guys prefer."

"You did?"

"Sure. I told you I want us to explore this thing together and... he can't do that. Not by himself."

Tearing into a wing with my teeth, I chewed thoughtfully, swallowed and commented, "I wonder what we'd be like if we weren't hosts."

"Hosts?"

"That's how I think of us. I mean, we have this other persona along for the ride, don't we?"

"You mean like parasites?"

"Yeah."

" ... I'm not sure I like thinking of myself in that way, but I see your point. And our 'hosts' would probably be the same as anybody else, we just tend to see them in a different way, maybe a weaker way in relation to our presence within them. And remember, we are what they defined us to be by being who they are."

"So confusing."

"Really, eh? This is why we have to explore, though. Just to come up with our own set of appropriate terminologies, if nothing else."

"Mum... does Roxy know about us?"

"Kind of. She knows we're different, but she's never asked any questions, has no idea how different we are, I don't think."

"She's just glad to be treated nice."

"Uh huh. I'll be sorry to see her go, but I'm more and more convinced that that's what'll be best for her."

"I'll miss her too, but you're right. Not only that, but it'll be best for us."

"Right. I'm worried about that husband of hers, though. I'd hate to let her go while that's still up in the air."

"Not much to be done about that," I observed.

" ... I know his name and I have their Moncton address and phone number, his place of employment. I've been thinking I'll make a few calls to find out if he's still there. If he isn't, he's probably looking for her."

"And if he's home? Or if you figure he's out looking?"

"If he's still home, he probably won't be a threat. If I figure he's out looking... I don't know. I'd almost like to stay here long enough to let him find her so we can deal with him and get it over with, but I've never liked the idea of allowing an opponent to make the first move from an unknown direction. I prefer a devastating preemptive strike, especially in a situation like that."

"It's the best strategy, yeah. They say that the guy who lands the first punch will usually win the fight."

"Usually... On a different note, have you been thinking about what happened at Pitbull's place earlier this evening? About what we talked about after we left?"

"Yes and no. I mean, I probably made a bigger deal out of it than what it warranted, especially considering our sex drives."

She smiled at me as she chewed, obviously pleased with the viewpoint of her other son and said, "I've had my eye on these two women who work at the beauty counter at the drug store. Stuck up little snits who think they're better than everyone else, looking down on people they identify as unattractive and barely able to be at least professional. I think they'd be a lot of fun."

"They look good?"

"Yes, they look quite nice. Maybe we could find some poor homeless guys who'd like a nice treat, hmm?"

I laughed at the mental image this brought up, she looking at me with a very pleased expression as I did.

"Or, we could use them ourselves," she said. "They're clean and... you know."

"Yeah. Big tits?"

"Nah, they're the other kind of attractive."

"Any other possibilities in that perverted mind of yours?"

"Look who's talking," she chided. "Yes, but you might be... I don't know."

"What?"

"Well... there's this pig, a young woman that a lot of people up town complain about. Pushy little bitch with a badge and a gun, you know? I thought it might be fun to watch Joe rape her."

" ... Whoa. Mum..."

"What?" she laughed.

"You weren't kidding when you said he'd pay, were you?

"Nope."

"You know... we could have a lot of fun staying at a hotel."

After a moment thinking about this, her eyes sparkled with agreement and she enthused, "I'm really glad you're here tonight. I love him, his gentle nature, his loyalty and love for me, but you have all those qualities from him and you're much more... fun."

"Not all those qualities. I don't think I'm so gentle."

"Mmmm, sweetie..." she almost whispered, "I know I've told you this before, but I just loved when you raped me. You must do it again. Use me with no regard at all, okay?"

"I will. Not tonight, though."

"No," she agreed.

"Tonight..."

"Tonight will be special."

"Yes. I want to make love to you."

"Mmmm. You know what?"

"What?"

"Remember when we were talking about how we expect others to live up to our imaginations?"

"Yes."

"Well, as you know, Mummy is a very filthy woman, but ummm..." she paused, a sleazy expression crossing her face as her voice lowered, "Mummy likes a lot more filthy... slutty things than you realize. Mummy will do things you can't imagine, things you couldn't pay a prostitute to do, Mummy... will live up to your expectations, your... imagination," she finished in a leering whisper.

I tried not to giggle like a fool.

"And I'm so happy you can live up to mine... You know, you've been cumming bigger loads lately. You came a lot to begin with, but more lately and I've been thinking about that. I think it's to make sure you, uhhh..."

"Propagate."

"Yes. That might also be the explanation for the sex drive."

"Yeah..."

That was left hanging between us as we finished off the chicken, both of us avoiding eye contact as we had been since she got home. It was as if she wanted to save it for when we could concentrate, but I still had things to hide, other son or no. She got up, taking the plate with her to set it on the table, relighting her smoke and returning to the bed with her purse.

"You must be aware of the potential we have," she assumed, settling on her opposite thigh this time.

"Oh, yes," I assured her, getting a quick mental flash of the guy in the yellow polo shirt, his expression as he looked down at himself and realized he'd just shot himself in the gut because my potential had told him to.

"I mean, my work now is... Well, first of all, I'm almost finished. We'll be gone very soon, but I'll never work in the same way again. And with your business knowledge, the things you can still learn on your own, university or no..."

She was right. We really would be fine if we could find the balance she spoke of, skirt around the insanity that threatened our future. It was another good reason to explore like she wanted. And one thing about my other mother was that she always did seem to turn out right in the things she said, just like my real mother when I was growing up.

She dug in her purse and came out with a pint of whiskey, then a half empty pint of vodka. After handing me the whiskey, she unceremoniously took a respectable gulp of her clear, liquid fire. I opened the cap on the pint and, without a thought, took a gulp, although a smaller one than hers and actually thanked her for the putrid stuff afterwards.

We recapped and she leaned forward, making her tits hang in her dress to give me a lingering kiss on the lips that ended with her nibbling at my chin before she sat back with her girlish smile. I then leaned forward and gave her one, gently nibbling on her lower lip after.

"Mummy wants to feel you cum inside her tonight, sweetie pie."

"That's not all your sweetie pie's gonna do, Mummy."

"Oh... baby... Please have some fun with Mummy's body now, okay?"

"Yeah," I agreed, moving closer.

We kissed again and soon began making out, our arms finding their own way around each other, exploratory hands and fingers travelling up and down, kneading, massaging, making each other feel relaxed and good.

One thing about sex with my mother is that it's never gotten old for what it is, the kink of actually doing it with her. I know she's of the same mind as I am when we have sex, reminding herself that this is her own son as I remind myself that this is my own beloved mother. We know it's wrong, both of us do and, in part, that knowledge is what makes our sex as good as it is apart from that deep connection, that trust that can't be had with someone who isn't family.

This is what was on my mind as my tongue darted around inside her mouth, hers playfully chasing it as we held each other so wrongfully tight. Our love was admittedly half eroticism and we both knew it, made no bones about, or excuses for it. It was what it was.

"Turn around," I breathed, "I want to see that beautiful ass again."

She sighed, a totally sexual comment before turning, arching her back on her hands and knees and sticking that ass out at me while looking back anxiously. My hands started at her lower back, massaging up between her shoulder blades as her eyes closed, soft, round hips slowly swaying from side to side and across my hard shaft.

I made my way back down to her ass amidst her quiet moans to knead and massage there, soon lifting her dress to give her cheek a light slap.

"Ip! Ohhh!"

I gave her another slap on the other cheek with much the same result and I found I loved seeing her jump and submit the way she did. Rubbing both cheeks, I gave them another slap, much to her pleasure.

"I think we should pull these panties down... give you a proper spanking," I suggested, pulling the backs of them down until the fronts followed them.

"If you think so, sweetie pie," she sleazed.

I left them halfway down her thighs and gave her another slap on each cheek, watching them jiggle slightly under my hand and doing it again before rubbing them better, just like I've always seen in porn. I stayed at this, spanking harder and harder until her ass started to became bright red, rubbing it better every time while we both really got off on it.

Then I began softly kissing that ass, the top, the very bottoms of her plump cheeks, everywhere, soon licking and sucking as well as my hands constantly roamed to the delighted sounds she made. While really enjoying myself at this oral attention to one of the greatest aspects of my mother's (both of them) body, I pushed my boxers down, allowing my hard tool out to do its job.

Mum saw this and licked her lips, watching it bob around while lowering her upper body to the bed, still looking behind anxiously, moaning in pure anticipation now with the side of her face on the mattress. I spread her knees further and beheld the sight of her like this, her wet and waiting embrace with its soft, spread lips inviting and tempting me like no other woman could.

Finally, I put my face between her legs to kiss the wellspring of my own life, lovingly paying passionate respect to her with a sense of gratitude or reward mixed with my great love and respect for her.

"Ohh-hh. Ohh, sweetie pie. Mummy loves that."

I could tell she did by how her entire body seemed to vibrate, the feel of it under my hands like a purring cat as her knees spread wantonly further.

While I do love the whole idea of foreplay, love the building desire it creates through the forbidden feeling acts it sometimes involves, I had a sense that she wanted me to get right to the most taboo act we could perform with one another. I felt the same way, a mutual need for one another that went beyond performance as I drew my face back and allowed the head of my cock to nudge its way between her cheeks.

"Ohhhh, yes!?"

I repositioned myself for her opening and leaned forward a bit, closing my eyes and groaning at the feel of her wet warmth. She wanted me as much as I did her and I could almost feel it through this contact and the way she began to push against me. Taking her thighs in hand, I slowed her after my cockhead disappeared, kneading her perfect hips as she gasped softly.

The feel was incredible as I unhurriedly fucked her with this amount of my length, short strokes in her soaked opening that made those wonderfully wet sounds. I could feel her desire, her need for more, the way her body begged for it and I gave it to her, pushing a little further in, fucking and penetrating further and further on each soft thrust.

Her eyes were shut by the time I filled her, my mother's desperate groans now satisfied to a degree as I did slow, grinding figure eights to celebrate my total arrival to her love canal, saved up just for me all those years. I was sure I was the luckiest guy in the world as I drew almost all the way out and filled her again, repeating this and quickly finding an easy rhythm that she matched.

It was only a surprisingly short span of time before she gasped, "Uhhh-ohh! Oh, baby, mu-! Mummy's gonna cum!"

Making Mum orgasm had become one of the greatest things I could do, not just for her but for myself as well, and this time was great. I was so glad and proud that I could make her feel so good, her long, drawn out, intense climax coming to a life of its own for her, a gift of pure love from me. I was so hard, so completely in love with her and the moments we created there by the time it was over that it made nothing else in the world matter. As far as I was concerned, we could live in a tarpaper shack with nothing and I'd be happy, so long as she was there to go to bed with and wake up to every day and for the rest of our lives.

I kept going, plunging into her at the same pace and force, pausing ever so slightly on complete penetration to feel her endpoint, to let her know in no uncertain terms I could get there before drawing myself backwards through the soft, delicate, yet strong muscles of her pussy.

I can't describe how good it was, how natural and beautiful, forbidden and perfect, especially when her second orgasm rolled over her and I once again felt her muscles convulsively grabbing my aching hardon over and over. Mum was almost crying this time, her deep moans climbing to a desperate wail as my hand wandered under her dress, massaging between her shoulder blades and the top of her ass.

"Uhhh! Mum, fuck I love you... sooo much!" I forced, feeling my own long awaited climax on the way.

She seemed to sense this, panting, "Swee-! Ooooh, in- side mee-ee!?- Ohh! ... Fill my pussyyy!?"

Mum rotated her pelvis up at me, her back arching yet further as she slowly clawed at the bottom sheet that clung to the mattress. Her body still moved back for every one of my thrusts as she helped me along, mouth open, lovely hair half covering her sexually intoxicated expression.

My head went tingly as my balls shunted what felt like a liter of seed to my cock where it burst from its tip in long, heavy spurts, filling her as I grunted with each one. I was barely moving now, she doing the work in pumping me dry while keeping me deep enough to ensure her pussy would be filled to capacity. Her whimpering, almost mewling vocals did as much as her movements to push me to the point of almost passing out due to pleasure overload.

I stayed inside her, leaning forward and over to encircle her just below her breasts with one arm, holding her in contact with me while propping myself with the elbow of my other. We both continued to move in and out of each other, me with jerky, post orgasmic movements to her soft slow ones. She cooed softly as I felt my cum slowly seeping out of her and down my balls.

It was totally and unimaginably out of this world.

After a half minute or so, Mum slowly moved forward, slipping lithely out of my loose grip, allowing my cock to fall right out of her. Turning over and sitting up against the headboard, she pushed her panties further down her legs, just past her spread knees. The fingers of her other hand covered her opening, stopping the flow of my thick white seed from her entrance while also gently rubbing, pleasuring herself further.

Looking at me with an expression that seemed to beg forgiveness, she spread her thighs further and began using her other hand to slowly play with her clitoris.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers