My Other Mother Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

"Ohh!" she hissed. "Ohhhh, sweetie pie..."

I watched as she raised her other hand to her mouth, sucking and licking our combined juices off them. She returned for more, softly jumping every now and then to her incredibly horny, filthy act of self pleasure, that mind blowing expression still offered up to me.

I was still hard and, watching this, I didn't see that changing. After a minute, she was getting close yet again, obviously really getting off on what she was doing and that's when I repositioned myself so she could lick and suck my cock clean as well.

With no hands, she nonetheless easily caught my cockhead in her lips and let out a long, humming note as she went down on me, eyes rolling in her head seconds later at her third orgasm.

Incredibly, she still wasn't done. Forgetting about her pussy, she bent herself to my cock, sucking sloppily as she does with lots of saliva mixed with our cum. Mum licked the head of it lovingly, needfully, kissing my length up and down before going down on me again with saliva on her chin and upper lip.

I'd say it took her less than ten minutes to coax another load from me and I loved every second of every minute she worked. Surprisingly, her reward was almost as big in volume as my first delivery, but it was much more intense, almost painful as I yelped and jerked, splattering her pretty mouth with each blast as she finished me with her hand, the space between her parted lips catching no small amount. The rest hung off her chin and fell to her still covered chest, staining her red dress and running down her cleavage.

She looked exhausted, or in a daze as she stared lovingly at me, her beautifully soiled chest heaving, eyes half shut as I backed away. Her legs were still spread, jism smeared pussy still seeping with my first deposit.

"Oh my god, Mum... You... if only I had a camera."

Swallowing, she displayed a slow, sleazy grin as she looked me up and down, breathlessly saying afterwards, "The night's still young, baby. And we're definitely getting a camera and a laptop as soon as we're situated. C'mere."

She moved herself down on the bed and held out her arms for me to gladly fall into. She once again smeared me with my own thick juices as her lips pressed to mine. Our tongues shared each other's mouths and I thought nothing of it at all this time as her body slowly wrapped itself around mine, locking me in the loving embrace of an anaconda as she sucked my tongue.

We just lay there like that, making out and caressing, loving each other completely for a while.

"Sooo gooood," she sighed.

"I never could have imagined it could be like that." I said quietly, still in the afterglow of our sex.

"I always imagined, but learned never to expect it," she replied in the same quiet tone.

"It was mind blowing. You were... perfect."

"Mmmm," she replied. "So were you, honey."

"So dirty and perfect."

"Uh huh."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too. You're all I have and all I'll ever need. Please don't ever get that confused with the things I may want, okay?"

"I won't, Mum."

"Hey..."

"Yeah?"

"It'll be so nice for us to sleep together tonight. It's kinda been a while and now..."

"Yeah, it will," I agreed, suddenly remembering Roxanne's report of her nightmares.

"Let's go get showered and cleaned up. Then we'll drink some more and play with each other again, hm?"

"Like I'm gonna refuse that?"

She removed herself from me with a smile, kicking her panties the rest of the way off in the process. She stood and allowed the bottom of her soiled dress to fall over her round hips and ass, was about to grab the shower bag from under the table when she turned with a look of concerned interest on her face.

"Um, I've been meaning to ask... Have you had any more nightmares up here while you were sleeping alone?"

"No."

"Okay... Umm... have you had the feeling that you're... Oh my, this is going to sound so paranoid, but have you been feeling like you're being watched recently?"

"Ummm... No. But under the circumstances, I wouldn't say it's paranoid at all."

" ... Hm.

"I'll keep my eye out," I said thoughtfully, wondering what this was about and how much more complicated it would make things.

"Thanks. ... Geez, it's great to be with you. I love talking like... like I can when I know you're able to understand. Like... what we are and why instinct is important."

"I like it too. As far as instinct goes... Well, I think I can now personally attest to the power of instinct leading rationale."

She smiled at this, the gesture eventually showing her teeth and lighting up her cum smeared mouth before flitting out the door without even wiping it first.

I sat up, smiling and grabbing my shirt, wiping my face, tasting my own cum as I vaguely pondered if doing that to me was some kink of hers. I then suddenly found myself wondering what I was so worried about that I felt it necessary to run around behind my other mother's back, seeing Marie, lying to her, planning to eventually undo the person who would give her life for me. Of course, I remembered the promise I'd made and even her other son couldn't easily throw that out. He loved her as much as I did no matter how we both loved our other mother.

"Shit."

Mum's instincts soon came back to mind. Was it the RCMP keeping an eye on us to see if we suddenly came up with a lot of cash that would prove our guilt? Since we were never formally charged, they could still be investigating for all we knew, even if it was just a routine follow up.

I considered whether or not Marie could be somehow keeping tabs, but that didn't seem likely, the feel of that kind of physical tactic not fitting with what I knew of her and how she operated. Then I wondered if it was in connection to anything Mum was doing that may or may not involve Merle Cunningham, the RCMP agent. I doubted this also, believing Mum was too smart to allow for that to come about no matter what she was doing and, if it did, she wouldn't be asking me about it. The only sloppy thing about Mum was her blowjobs.

Finally, I thought of how she was going to want another moment like we'd experienced in front of Joe that night. I wondered how I could put that off for fear of her, through such contact, somehow finding out about the things I've been up to lately. I was still working on that particular problem when my bubbly, other mother returned fresh from the shower to tell me it was my turn.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers