All Comments on 'My Own Country Boy'

by camogirl88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SWEET, SWEET STORY....

This was a great story. Loved your writing and the characters. You should definitely consider adding more parts to this. It could be a lovely chapter story. Much potential here. Thanks.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 15 years ago
i agree

I hope you venture into more with this story!

BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Cute

I liked it alot but it somehow left me unsatisfied. Maybe it was the way it ended so suddenly. Good story though. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
got

wrapped up in the characters, great verbal foreplay, and then just the quick "in & out" of the sex scene at the end?! no, no, no!

i can tell you can do so much more with a story, so get to it camogirl88! ; )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More to the story?

I agree with the other comments....there is more to be told here. Do sexy Bo and erin go on to marry and raise children? Sexy Bo is such a kind gentleman, but rugged when it is necessary. I'd imagine Bo with a good coating of hair for that sexy chest and abs. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bo and Erin deserve more of their story to be told. I imagine sexy Bo laying naked in bed with Erin, while she caresses his chest, then licks the sexy hair on his manly chest and abs. Keep them loving, and give them a wedding and babies for the ranch. Great loving story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story shame it wasn’t longer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous