My Own Heaven Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I served drinks and put out the chips and pretzels and stood off to the side to watch the poker game. Keith stood and re-introduced me as his submissive to the men around the table and thanked me for serving as hostess for their game. Then he told the men that they could only touch the parts of my body that were not covered by clothing, adding that since my stockings were so thin, they didn't count as clothing. Then they began playing poker.

This didn't seem so bad. I would serve drinks and snacks and they would feel my legs. They were all good looking men and I kind of looked forward to being the center of attention. I guess it was the exhibitionist in me.

They all seemed to be very good players and they seemed to like draw poker the best with an occasional hand of five or seven card stud thrown in. None of those games with lots of wild cards and strange rules.

They had been playing for about an hour and I refreshed drinks at least once for each player including Keith and refilled the pretzel and chip bowls. Each time I went near the table I could feel hands and fingers gently caressing my stocking covered legs but never above the bottom of my leather skirt. There was no grabbing or pinching or anything like that and after a while, I looked forward to going to the table.

At one point, Paul was running his hand up and down the inside of my leg and he asked if my stockings were silk because they felt so smooth. I stood there with his hand gently tickling the inside of my leg and said, "I don't know, sir, Keith chose my wardrobe for this evening."

Not to be outdone by his submissive, Keith said, "Yes, the stockings are silk, but they feel so smooth because I have her keep her legs shaved perfectly smooth. In fact, I make her keep her entire body shaved perfectly smooth." This got a few chuckles from the men and caused me to blush hotly. I learned very quickly not to try and tease Keith in front of anyone.

The card game continued and I must admit that I was getting turned on with all of these men looking at me and touching my legs. Keith smiled at me and I mouthed "I love you" to him when no one was looking. I wanted him to know that I was enjoying the evening just like he said I would. He smiled back at me and puckered his lips throwing me a kiss.

I was at the bar and Keith announced that the winner of the next hand would win my leather vest and the right to remove it from me. I got butterflies in my stomach and held onto the bar for a few seconds as my legs got weak.

Not that removing my vest would reveal any more of me but I now understood the reason for the underwear, garter belt and stockings. If future hands were going to be played for more of my clothes, I would quickly be revealing large amounts of my skin and Keith's rule was they could only touch the parts of my body where the skin was not covered by clothes.

This evening could very quickly become a challenge for me in more ways than one.

12