My Own Heaven Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you've accomplished by being so clever is to take away your only safe haven. You could have returned here to get yourself together while you tried to find the transmitters, but now, when you're not getting shocked, you'll be getting spanked." he said, his tone letting me know that I brought this on myself.

I started to protest but before I could get a word out, I felt the sting of the paddle across both of my cute little ass cheeks. I yelped and moved away from Keith to protect my ass, but immediately felt the insects crawling across my left nipple and tender clit. I moaned, both from the torture my body was being subjected to and the sudden understanding of my predicament.

If I stayed by the foot of the bed, I would be free of the tormenting shocks, but my poor little ass would be warmed by Keith's paddle. If I moved from the foot of the bed, my most tender female parts would be shocked. That little masochist inside of me had gotten me into a no win situation again.

I moved toward Keith's chest of drawers and the shocks to my clit and my right nipple increased. I shuddered and moved toward the bathroom and the shocks to my clit decreased, I think, but I couldn't be sure because the shocks to my asshole increased.

The shocks to my unprotected asshole were the hardest to deal with. They made my insides do flip-flops and my legs turn to jelly. When my asshole was getting shocked, it was almost impossible to keep track of the shocks to the other parts of my body. Add to that, the shocks were getting me so excited my nipples were like pebbles on the tips of my breasts and my thighs were wet from the juices running from my over excited pussy. I knew I was going to humiliate myself by cumming before I found all of the transmitters, if I found any of them at all.

I couldn't think while I was being tormented by the shocks; I had to go to the foot of the bed. As soon as I got to the foot of the bed, Keith smacked his paddle against my bare ass. I yelped and moved away a little but Keith followed me and hit my ass again. I moved a little further and the buzzing started in my left nipple. Keith knew exactly how far from the foot of the bed I had to move for the shocks to start.

I decided to try and find the transmitter that controlled the shocks on my asshole. When my asshole was being shocked, I couldn't think straight; it was even worse than when my clit was being tormented. I started for the bathroom, since as best as I could recall, the shocks to my tender ass got stronger when I went to put clothes in the hamper.

Two steps toward the bathroom confirmed my suspicions and my insides were quivering and I could feel the shocks down to my pointed little toes in my five inch heels. By the time I stepped into the bathroom, it felt like someone had stuck a curling brush between the cheeks of my ass and was twirling it around scraping the bristles across my tender asshole.

The shocks picked up in both my breasts and I tried to concentrate on looking for the transmitter in the bathroom. I checked the closet with the towels and in the drawers in the cabinets near the sinks with no luck. I was being shocked on my nipples and asshole. I could feel tingling on my clit, but I couldn't tell if I was being shocked there or it was just excitement from the torture of my other secret places.

My legs were trembling, my stomach was tightening and I knew I had stayed in the bathroom too long. I was going to cum and I couldn't stop it. But I had waited too long, I held onto the counter between the twin sinks and cried out as the orgasm hit me. My legs gave out and I went to my hands and knees on the bathroom floor as I shook through an incredible orgasm.

The merciless shocks never stopped, but I finally got enough control of myself that I knew I had to get out of the bathroom. I tried to stand but my legs were like jelly, so I started crawling toward the door to the bedroom. I looked up and there was Keith, standing in the doorway. He watched me cum, and that just added to my humiliation.

"You enjoy watching your baby girl cum, don't you daddy?" I squeaked as best I could with my most tender girl parts still being shocked.

"You're so beautiful when you cum, I couldn't help it." he said smiling.

I shakily crawled to him, got up on my knees and wrapped my arms around his legs, pressing my breasts into his thighs. His legs pressing against my breasts only increased the shock to my nipples. The bulge in the front of his pants was right in front of me and I pressed my pressed my mouth against his hard cock and my face against his firm lower stomach.

"Please daddy," I begged, my voice still shaking from my orgasm and the shocks to my tender parts, "I can't think while you're torturing me. Can't I do something else as my punishment? I promise to obey the rules from now on. Pleeaasse, DAAAADDDYYY." The last part I screamed out as another orgasm ripped through my naked, tormented body.

I held onto his legs, my mouth against his cock inside his pants, my body clinging to his legs. I could tell from the throbbing of his cock against my lips he could feel the tremors rushing through my body as I came. I don't know if he could feel the shocks my body was being subjected to, but I sure could. It wasn't anything like pain; it was tormenting, unrelenting sexual teasing of my most sensitive parts.

When the fog of my orgasm cleared, Keith was softly stroking my hair, "What are you offering as an alternative to your punishment?" he asked.

"Anything you want, daddy." I was using my little girl voice hoping this would gain me some mercy. "I'll do anything you say, just please don't make me look for the transmitters. Torturing myself is so humiliating. You can do what you want to me. Please, sir, please."

"Anything I want, baby girl?" he asked slowly with that smile that makes me willing to do anything for him.

He was taking his time; dragging this out. He knew I was close to cumming again and he wanted to humiliate me by delaying until I did.

"Please, daddy, let me suck your big cock." I whined, nipping at his hard cock inside his pants. I was desperate. "I'll do anything for you; you can do anything to me. I'll be your good little girl. Please, daddy, I'm going to cum again. It's so embarrassing to cum in front of you when you're not even touching me."

It was too late. Keith had won again as another orgasm took hold of my shaved, naked body. Each orgasm was getting stronger, if that was possible, and I could feel the insides of my thighs were wet from the juices from my convulsing pussy.

I was dizzy from my orgasm, holding onto Keith's legs, my face buried in his crotch. "Well, okay, baby girl." he said, his voice taking on the authoritative daddy tone. "But you must do exactly as I tell you."

"Yes, daddy." I said quickly, desperate and thinking my torment was coming to an end.

Keith eased my arms from around his legs and lifted my face up to look into his grey lust filled eyes. "I'm going to walk into the bedroom. You will crawl to where I'm standing and when you reach me, you will open my pants, take out my cock, and suck my dick the best that you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy, your little girl will give you the best blow job ever." I said excitedly, relief from my torture in sight.

Keith moved away from me and I fell to my hands and knees. Keith went into the bedroom and stood by a chair between his chest of drawers and the bed. He turned facing me and stood looking at me. He was going to watch me crawl over to him so I could suck his dick. The added humiliation of crawling to him only got me more excited. I was an masochist and an exhibitionist.

I started crawling toward him and I realized the movement of my legs where they met my shaved pussy and ass was different than when I walked. The contacts on my clit and asshole wiggled as I moved making the shocks I was still getting torture me even more. My breasts, hanging beneath me, swung side to side as I crawled, and it felt like the ants crawling across my nipples were changing direction each time I moved. I was still torturing myself and I was more humiliated than ever.

As I got closer to Keith I realized that while the shocks to my asshole eased up just a little, the shock to my nipples increased a little and the shocks to my clit got very intense. I could feel the wetness from my poor pussy dripping down the insides of my thighs. I was getting close to cumming again and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

When I finally reached Keith's feet, my nipples, asshole and clit were buzzing merrily and I was going crazy. Keith had placed himself in the room where I would get the maximum shock to each of my most tender parts. I moaned as I realized he said nothing about turning off the transmitters. He was going to make me endure the shocks while I sucked his dick.

I looked up at him and he had the paddle in his hand. I gasped, then begged, "Daddy, I know you're not going to stop the shocks to my breasts and pussy and asshole, but you're not going to paddle my ass, too, are you?"

"Yes, I am. You'll be getting tortured by the transmitters, and I'll paddle your cute little ass. Maybe my concentrating on making your ass nice and red will help me last longer with my cock in you mouth." he said like a father punishing his bad little daughter.

I knew my torture would continue until I made Keith cum and the longer I waited the longer my torment would continue. Kneeling completely bare in front of my Keith, except for my five inch heels, I reached up, unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. He wasn't wearing underwear; he planned to have me like this all along.

As I reached into his pants to remove his cock I heard a pop and then felt a sting to my right ass cheek. I gasped and looked up at Keith, who was smiling down at me.

"Just making sure I could reach your cute little ass from up here." he said with a little laugh.

I was so humiliated I could feel myself blush. "Thank you, daddy" I said resting my forehead on his hard stomach. A pop on my left ass cheek got me back to my humiliating task. I pulled his hard hot cock from his pants and it stood up almost to his navel.

Between the shocks to my nipples, asshole and clit, the paddling of my bare ass and Keith's big hard cock in my face, my body was going crazy. I buried my face against the base of his cock right where it met his big balls and kissed his cock and licked his balls for all I was worth. I promised my daddy the best blowjob ever and I was going to do my best to do it for him.

I had to stretch my body to get to the top of his cock with my mouth, and this pressed my sensitive girly parts into the contacts making me moan and shudder as Keith's beautiful cock entered my mouth. Keith popped the paddle against my poor bare ass again and I moaned again, this time with Keith's big cock filling my little mouth.

The shocks teasing my sexy parts, the high heeled shoes, and my ass getting paddled, was getting me excited so fast I knew I was going to cum again, this time with Keith's cock buried in my mouth. Just as I was able to get his cock to the entrance to my throat, my orgasm hit me. It was the hardest, most bone jarring cum yet, prolonged by the big cock at the entrance to my throat and the four or five smacks with the paddle that Keith so kindly administered to my unprotected ass cheeks.

My legs trembled and the insides of my thighs were soakedt from the orgasm that shook my naked, tortured body. As I reached for Keith's hips to keep myself steady, up on my knees, still trembling from my last orgasm, I could feel myself sway toward Keith.

I held onto Keith's naked hips and pulled his cock deeper into my mouth. Maybe it was because I was so excited from the orgasms, or maybe it was because it was something I really wanted to do for Keith, but I could feel the head of his big cock push into my throat. I gagged a little and I immediately felt Keith's hands on my head, keeping me from pulling his cock further into my throat.

I looked up at him, his cock still in my throat, and I could see by the look on his face that he had grabbed my head because he thought I was gagging on his cock and was in trouble. He was going to pull himself out of my mouth. I grabbed his hips tighter and pulled them toward my face pushing another inch or two of hot, hard cock into my throat. I moaned and shook my head a little, holding tightly to Keith's bare hips.

He rested his hands gently on the top of my head, more to hold himself up than to control me. I pulled back a little, the head of his cock in my mouth, and I could feel his cock throbbing. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue and pushed my head toward his flat hard stomach, his cock again filling my throat.

The shocks to my nipples, asshole and clit had not let up and now I had the added stimulation of a big cock in my mouth and down my throat. Stimulated by the shocks to my sensitive female parts and humiliated to be on my knees with Keith's cock buried in my face I could feel another orgasm bearing down on my over stimulated body.

Keith moaned and I could feel his body tremble as I pushed his cock down my throat. The urge to gag had passed, and my nose was only about two inches from the hairs at the base of his cock. That's when I decided that I was going to get his whole nine inches in my throat and make him cum right into my belly.

I guess Keith realized that I was okay because now, when I pulled back easing his cock from my throat, he used his paddle on my sore, red ass. I moaned and pushed my face toward his belly and the spanking stopped.

A picture of what I was doing and what was being done to me flashed into my mind pushing me even closer to the huge orgasm moving to crash over me. The shocks on my nipples, asshole and clit continued to mercilessly torment me, like insects crawling on my most responsive parts. My five inch heels held my feet pointed down -- if I were standing -- keeping my toes from curling, as they naturally did, when I cum.

I was on my knees, but I was kneeling upright, making my ass vulnerable to the paddle that Keith was so generously using to add a nice red color to my ass cheeks. I was holding onto Keith's hips with his cock in my mouth and sliding down my throat with surprising ease. I was being tortured, teased, excited and humiliated all at the same time.

I wanted so bad to make this special for my Keith, my tormentor and my lover. Despite all the feelings that were ravaging my mind and my body, all I could think of was I wanted to swallow his whole nine inch cock and have him cum right into my tummy.

Keith was moaning every time I pulled his hips toward my face and his cock down my throat, and my poor little ass got stung with his paddle every time I pulled back and held his cock in my mouth. His cock was throbbing almost as fast as his heart was beating and I knew he couldn't last much longer. I just wasn't sure I could hold off the orgasm that rushing toward me long enough to make him cum first.

My orgasm was so close; I knew I couldn't hold it off much longer. Keith's cock was expanding and throbbing in my mouth and the paddle was really heating up my bare ass. The shocks to my hard nipples, swollen clit and puckered ass hole were a devious torture; an itch I couldn't scratch, driving me crazy. I pulled my face down on Keith's cock burying the head deep into my throat and suddenly I could feel his stomach against my nose and his balls on my chin.

I had done it. My mouth and throat were stuffed with Keith's throbbing cock. I backed off a little to take a deep breath and had to endure the paddle raising the temperature of my poor, red, little ass. There was nothing I could do to stop the orgasm ready to consume me.

I pushed my face down on Keith's cock, loving the new feeling of his cock sliding down my throat. I wrapped my arms around his hips, holding his firm ass cheeks in my hands and I couldn't help but moan on his cock, my face buried in his flat hard stomach.

His cock expanded, throbbed and then pulsed; I could feel rather than taste, his sperm pour into my belly. The feeling of his pulsing cock, and the hot cum spurting into my belly pushed me over the edge and the orgasm I fought to hold off for so long crashed over me. I shook and moaned and kept my arms wrapped around his hips as tight as I could, holding his beautiful cock inside of me. It seemed like our orgasms would never end.

The next thing I knew, Keith had his hands on my upper arms and was forcing my face back away from his stomach, his cock sliding from my throat and mouth. He lifted me up, actually lifting my feet from the ground, and shook me.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. Keith's face was in front of me and he looked worried. "Heather, are you all right?" he said pulling my soft naked body against his hard hairy chest.

"Oh my god, yessss" I moaned, wriggling against him.

"You were starting to turn blue." he said. "You are incredible. I can't believe you were able to take my whole cock down your throat. I never came so hard in my life. I had to hold onto the chair to keep from collapsing."

I blushed and held him closer to me. I wasn't sure if the blush was because he was so proud of me or humiliation over what I had done that made him so proud.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Yes, I'm fine, wonderful." I answered softly, my face still buried in his warm, hard chest. "Why do you keep asking?"

He sat down on the chair moving me onto his lap without ever letting our bodies separate. He held one arm around me while he let the other hand drift up and down the top of my thigh like his fingers were tiny feathers.

That's when I realized that I wasn't being shocked anymore. "Daddy," I asked, using my little girl voice and wiggling on his lap feeling his cock jump under my bare ass jump, "when did you turn off the shocks?"

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "Well, your orgasm..." "My last orgasm..." I said with a sigh.

"Your last orgasm," Keith said correcting himself, "lasted a lot longer than mine did, Kitten. When I got control of myself, I turned off the transmitters while you were still cumming. You had your face buried in my stomach and my cock in your mouth and you kept on sucking and moaning. I could feel your moans vibrating against the head of my cock; it was the greatest thing I have ever felt.

"While I looked down at you cumming and sucking my softening cock, your face got red and I realized you couldn't breathe with my cock down your throat. I tried to pull my cock out of your mouth, but you wouldn't let it go. Your face started to get really red and your lips got funny color. That's when I grabbed you and pulled my cock out of your mouth, lifted you up and shook you. I was really worried about you."

I blushed again thinking of Keith, watching me cum with his cock buried in my mouth and throat. More importantly, he kept his promise to make sure I was safe, even after cumming into my belly and I was still sucking his cock.

"Thank you for keeping me safe daddy. Maybe the next time you make me suck your cock you should tie me up so you can control how far down my throat you put your cock and you can decide when to take it out." I said with a giggle.

"Next time, baby girl," he said, "and there will be a next time."

I gasped thinking of myself being tied up in some humiliating position while Keith fucked my mouth and throat.

He lifted me up and walked me over to the bed and laid me down. He gently removed the contacts from my nipples, my clit, and finally my asshole. I kind of missed Keith being able to torture me at his whim, but that feeling quickly passed when he climbed into bed and pulled me back against the front of his body. He pulled the covers over us and his cock rested in the crack of my still very red and warm ass, right where it belonged.