My Own Private Seraglio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers

I heard Clara slathering on the lotion behind the bushes. She started turning circles, and I could see that she was having trouble reaching places on her middle and lower back. "Teddy. Little help?"

"Are we done here?" I needed to get away and get some relief. I didn't want to embarrass the girls, but I had seen enough. They could agreed on what they would wear. Generally the more conservative suits won out, to my surprise, except for Kate, who wouldn't say what she would wear.

"Give me a minute, ladies. Change into you clothes, pick up and I'll give you a lift back to the lodge. I'll be right back."

I ran into the brush along the shore until I was far enough that they couldn't hear me. I unzipped, and it bounced right out, into my hand. It was more than ready, and I felt pretty good.

I heard a noise behind me. Someone was walking. I held my hand still but didn't turn around. I had heard that bears will go away if you just remain still. Instead, there were steps right up to my back.

This was no bear.

Two thin arms reached around me. Her hands were large, but gentle. She pulled herself into my back, never letting go of my dick. "It's so hot. And firmer than I expected," she said. She stroked it softly all along the shaft. The other hand touched the very tip, making circles. "Smooth."

I was panting as she held me. I reached behind me, but could only feel her narrow hips. There was a knot on each muscled hip. I began to unloosen one side, but she stopped me. "No. I just wanted to see you. After all, you saw us."

"Not everything." My voice was husky.

The palm of one hand rested against my abs, and then slid up to my chest. She used just a slight amount of pressure as she circled my nipples, then pinched the left one.

"Ouch. Dammit, that's my job." I tried to turn around, but Kate tightly to my back. Her head was on my shoulder, and I could feel her breath as she talked, warm and soft.

"You have soft nipples like a girl. And they are sensitive, too." She dropped both hands to stroke my cock. "This is nice though. I never held a cock before."

"I don't believe that. You're too..." I let out a slight groan. "You're awfully good at this."

"I'm a quick study I guess." She played with the tip again, and pressed her body closer to mine. "We wanted to show you our final selections, and to thank you for your time. Do you mind?"

"What? I don't mind, just don't stop. Let me hold you."

"Keep your arms where they are, mister. You can put one on each of my hips. Yes, like that. But no playing with the knots, you naughty man."

Her stroking was more intense. My knees trembled. It wouldn't be long now.

"Clara. Hannah. It's okay. Come here."

Clara giggled, and came up from behind. She wore a bandeau top that revealed breast curves on the top and the bottom. Her bikini bottom was cut high on the hips and in the rear, but covered her mons.

Clara knelt in front of me, her white legs like white pillows beneath her. She smiled demurely, her frosty teeth seemed whiter than ever behind her raspberry red lips. She looked at my cock, erect before her with wide dark eyes, then lifted them to my face, noting with pleasure the difficulty that Kate was causing me.

"I'll just stay back here," said Hannah. "There's nothing there I want to see. But if you want to look at me, I wouldn't mind, Teddy. Men like to look at me. I don't mind."

"Sure," I gasped, trying to keep my control, "I'd love to look at you."

Clara kissed the tip of my dick, and giggled. Her mouth looked so small when puckered. She gave me a wiggle of her eyebrows. Then she slowly slid the end of my penis into her tiny mouth. I felt her frosty white teeth rake the length of my cock.

Clara took my cock out, and whispered, "Look at me, I'm a man-eater."

Hannah walked up to join us. She wore a blue bikini with tiny yellow polka dots, the colors of Notre Dame. Her breasts swung like melons in a bandana. I hoped she would let me see her naked, so I could compare her with her sister Diane. But she was too interested in what Clara and Kate were doing to me to start slipping off her suit.

"Eww!" she said. "You're gonna have penis breath." She began to giggle.

Clara giggled, too. She took me out of her mouth, and said, "Penis breath."

From behind me, the skinny one, in her lady-like voice said, "No, Clara. Ladies don't use words like that."

"Sorry," mumbled Clara.

"Repeat after me," said Kate, "you are a cocksucker."

Clara and Hannah's eyes widened, and they began to laugh. Hannah pointed at Clara and drawled, "Clara the cocksucker!"

Clara smiled, and then started to bob quickly on my knob.

I was about to explode. I slipped one hand inside the knot on Kate's bottoms, and slid around until I could touch the front of her pussy with my finger. She moaned softly behind me, and did not resist. She felt slick, almost soapy. I wanted to taste that pussy with my tongue. But for now my finger would have to do.

"Kneel down, Hannah," Kate whispered.

When she did, her long deeply tan legs curled under her. Her back arched, putting tremendous strain on the blue polka-dot bra. Her breasts were barely contained, and still there were no tan marks. It was the damnedest thing!

"Whoa!" said Hannah when she got a closer look at me.

"That looks longer than the knife along my boyfriend's leg. Thicker, too, but it's got a funny curve to it."

Hannah leaned forward for a better look, until her head was next to Clara's.

Clara's hands cupped my balls, and gave them a playful squeeze. Kate used both of her hands to slide up my stomach, onto my chest and then to my nipples. Her mountain-hardened fingers pinched the tiny nubs mercilessly while I probed deeply into her warm slit. Kate growled with pleasure at my ear.

Their teasing proved to be too much. I arched, and my dick started to quiver uncontrollably. Clara's mouth held on for a while, despite the rocking of my hips. It was impossible to believe that she had never given a blowjob before. She had it nailed.

Then, Clara let my cock slip out of her mouth. Hannah lifted up on her knees and leaned toward me, so that my cock was positioned between her breasts, deep in her cleavage. She squeezed with her tits on my cock.

I erupted at once, in a long hot jizz that went deep into Hannah's cleavage. There was another spasm, and my cock sprung loose like a fire hose. This time, the ejaculate sprayed Hannah's shoulders, neck and breast. It shook a few more times, and then Hannah's torso was covered.

Clara looked at the jizz on her fingers, and wiped them into Hannah's hair. "Hey!" Hannah said.

"You have to wash anyway."

Hannah shrugged as she stood up, dripping with cum. She slid it around on her body as she walked straight-legged to the shore. As she walked, she shrugged off her top, and then wiggled out of her bottoms. She was as tan all over as a Thanksgiving turkey, with curves forcing my eyeballs to follow where they pointed.

Hannah walked into the lake, shivering from the bracing water. She splashed, and then ducked under to swim a few yards. Her sidestroke glided past me, just barely covered by the surface of the lake. The water was so clear that I could see that she was clean-shaven everywhere. Her amber hair was slick around her head; her mouth was O-shaped; her balloon-sized breasts nearly weightless floating underwater. Her pretty little feet fluttered as she did her strong scissor-kicks.

Kate kept close to my back, but lifted her head. She slid her hands down my stomach, then over my cock. At the tip, she collected what sperm there was left between her fingers. She let me turn to watch as she lifted her fingers to her smirking lips, and then inserted them into her mouth. She sucked on them until they were clean. I began to feel another hard-on burgeoning, so zipped up.

It hadn't helped that Kate wore those barely there white thong bottoms,which I had guessed from the knots and her hips. She also had on a top that had the barest of material in triangles. The cloth covered her breasts, but only because she didn't have as much as Clara or Hannah to begin with. Even with the suit on, Kate gave the impression that she was standing naked in front of you, and she wanted you to see her, and to enjoy what you saw.

I did. I did enjoy. Kate might be a svelte thing, but she knew the effect her slinky body had on a man — it could drive him mad with desire.

# # #

It was 2:30 as we headed back to the lodge, and I was going to be late. Still, I wouldn't have left any earlier. Would you? I was surprised by what happened. Not only the sexual nature of the encounter with these "good" girls, but by the effect that the good girls wearing a small bikini had on me. It was sexier than seeing them naked. Not that I'd seen them naked, not even pictures from Ragusa's hidden cameras in the Private Pool. To hear these women tell it, no one else had ever seen them in the altogether either. But those swim suits would certainly knock those rich guys' eyes out. It might knock their friends out too.

We all piled into my fishing boat first and I piloted it to my own cabin. There, they each found a bedroom where they could change, and like the knight in shining armor that I am, I didn't try to impose on any of them. Kate wore her another running top, this one neon lime with very short running shorts. Clara wore a large sun hat and a flimsy, nearly transparent muu-muu, that fluttered when the lake breeze found her. Hannah was wrapped in a beach towel, claiming she couldn't find her clothes. She had trouble covering the length of her — either her ass or her tits were peeping out, so I tossed her my Notre Dame basketball jersey. To my disappoint me, she wore it and still tucked the beach towel around her. Then we all squeezed into my pickup for the drive to the Lodge. My runner, Kate, sat next to me; the other two sat pretty much facing each other.

I dropped them off, and Clara and Hannah gave me a chaste hug before skipping ahead. Kate lingered, and stuck out her hand. "Thank you," she said. "We appreciate what you did... with the drone. And we appreciate your honest reactions to our suits. I imagine that was not comfortable for you."

"Well, yes and no."

She gave a flirty smile, and raised an inquiring eyebrow.

"We should go out sometime," I said. Believe it or not, that was the first time I had every asked any of the new hires out. It was breaking one of my personal rules. Teddy was the guardian of the women, not one of the predators. Usually.

"I don't think so," she said.

"Why not? I think we're compatible. We could talk, or drink, or just yell at each other."

"No, Teddy. I think you are more than I can handle. I was okay with Clara and Hannah around. But just you and me?" She shook her head, but smiled at something she remembered. "I wouldn't want to lose control."

She was such a tease.

"Yes. Just you and me. It might be great." I needed to make another effort.

"I'll think about it." She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. Kissed my cheek? What was I, a school boy? I pulled out a cigarette. A regular one.

"Can I have one?"

I lit it for her, and watched as her lips closed over the tip. She inhaled, sucking up the fragrant smoke. Her ribcage expanded; she was pulling it deep into her. Then she let go, exhaling in a smooth stream, her chin held high.

"Aren't you going to smoke?"

"I think I may just watch you."

She smiled and gave a little snicker. She was not my type, way too thin, but she was getting to me. "I didn't think runners smoked. You surprise me."

She gave me another glance full of mischief and promise.

"I might surprise you about a lot of things."

"Think about it, Kate. Tomorrow night?"

She blew out another stream. Her tongue flicked a piece of tobacco off her lower lip. She tossed the cigarette butt down, and ground it with the ball of her foot, extending her leg to do it. I gulped to see that long, strong leg.

"Not tomorrow night. That's the Summer Lovin' Party. Remember?"

I swallowed again, watching her to walk up to the Lodge. I could see her perfect ass rocking as she jogged away, and I still wanted to take that bite.

Now I knew I needed an invitation to that party.

# # #

"You're late!" screamed Ragusa when he saw me.

"There's a planeload of luggage at the luggage stand. I hope to God that the tags match the bags."

"Hello, Marco," I said.

Smirking Leon stood slightly to the side, on a cell phone. He was flanked by two men larger than himself, both wearing cheap, loose jackets, extra-long ties to circle their tree-trunk necks, and shoes with reinforced toes. Thick hands hung at their sides, and their arms looked to wide to be able to fold. Both wore opaque lenses with gold mesh temples wrapping past their ears.

I nodded to Leon and his goons. They didn't acknowledge I existed.

"Go put on your white coat and deliver those bags. And don't you dare accept any gratuities tonight." He was in a rage about something, and it distracted him from his usual slick, smooth demeanor when greeting guests.

"Tomorrow night," I began.

"What?" he shouted.

"You know, I've never attended one of your Summer Lovin' Parties, and since this is my last year here..." I didn't want to insist.

Marco's face slipped from anger to opportunity, a transition I'd seen before when he negotiated with suppliers or the help. He'd never changed when talking to me before. We were friends, I thought.

"So, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. You want to come? Of course you can come. Why not? You should have been here from the beginning. Maybe then you'd understand what I can do with the entire lake, not just half."

I nodded back at him. "Well, thanks. I appreciate it. I was wondering whether you could tell me if particular girls were coming tomorrow."

Marco laughed. "You dog! I thought you and the women lived in separate universes."

"Not any more," I said.

"Well, let's see," Marco looked at his fingers, counting off the people who would attend. He mentioned Clara, and I saw Leon look up.

"The bouncy snow bunny Clara?" Leon asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Just for you," said Marco.

He mentioned Kate to my surprise. He must have noticed her perfect ass, too.

The last name he mentioned was Hannah. I frowned, and he caught it.

"Not Hannah?" he probed. "She is special, I think. Maybe Play Room material."

Leon snickered, but the two men didn't move.

"She is overwhelming, your Hannah. But I am satisfied with snow bunny Clara." Leon flicked his fingers, as if that settled it.

I flinched when they mentioned Hannah, and Marco noticed it. He sidled up to me. He had a deal.

"I'll tell you what, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy," Marco said. "You are invited to the party tomorrow. And, how this? You..." he poked my chest as he spoke... "can bring your own guest. If you want to bring Hannah, feel free. If you want to show her the Play Room, I don't think anyone will object. Right, Leon?"

Leon smirked.

"So, Teddy, Teddy, Teddy, you will be responsible for Hannah, she of the Magnificent Body. If you want to break her heart by not inviting her, it's your funeral, okay?"

This arrangement put me in a quandary. I certainly didn't want Hannah at the party — I had promised Diane to protect her from it. But I felt queasy thinking about innocent, virginal Clara in the clutches of the blond Cossack. And I felt I should be around to protect Kate, too. She could probably take care of herself, but she was only one person, and there would be a lot of men at the party.

"Thanks, Marco," I said.

"Now, get your ass to work," he shouted, and tried to show his dominance by kicking at my backside.

I smiled and put on my white coat.

# # #

It was nearly 4:00 in the morning by the time I fell into bed at my cabin. The night had been more hectic than I had remembered, but maybe it was because I was distracted. I thought about the Summer Lovin' Party, and Clara and Leon, and Kate and everyone. I thought about disappointing Hannah, but making Diane happy. The confusion didn't stop as I collapsed into a strange sleep.

The pounding on my cabin door startled me awake at 7:00. I was disoriented. I couldn't remember the last time anyone had come to the cabin uninvited. I wrapped a blanket around myself and dragged it to the door. In the peephole, I caught a flash of magenta. It had to be Kate. I opened the door.

"What are you doing here?"

She was dressed in her running gear, the magenta sports bra and the skin tight black shorts. She bounced back and forth on her feet, and her face was bright red from crying. She shook her hand at me. "You! You keep out of my business."

I was still sleepy, and it never dawned on me what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"If I want to go to that party, I will. Not just Hannah and Clara. Nobody asked you to be our white knight. Just stay away from us, got it?"

I shook my head to clear it. Even given the early morning, I was having trouble understanding what Kate was talking about.

"I talked to Ragusa yesterday. He said you and Clara would be going, and that Hannah would not. I don't think he even knew who Hannah was."

"Well, he must have found out after talking to you, Teddy. Now, Hannah and Clara are going, and I'm no longer invited. What did you do?"

So much for trying to talk reasonably to Marco Ragusa. He loved to make any situation worse. Whatever I wanted, he would frustrate. So, I wasn't surprised that he suddenly found an interest in poor Hannah. Then, I remembered Diane, and the promise I made. I needed to make this right.But first, I needed to calm Kate down.

"You don't understand how lucky you are. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. This isn't just a party. This is Ragusa's excuse to abuse a group of party-going women."

Kate shook her head, and used her thumbs to wipe tears from under her eyes. She was not calming down.

"Look, Kate. Come on in."

She hesitated, and looked behind her, and to both sides.

"Nobody's going to see you come in, if that's what's worrying you."

"You don't know that," she said, but she came in anyway. She was nervous and sweating. I offered her a bit of my towel to dry off.

"Did you run all the way from the Lodge to here? What time did you wake up? 4 am?"

She dabbed her face, and pushed her fingers through her hair. He legs glistened with perspiration, and her magenta top showed dark sweat stains between her perfectly petite breasts.

"Look, Teddy. We know what I'm getting into. If you want to kill the party for the other two girls, go ahead. You'll break their hearts, but go right ahead. They may never talk to you. Your influence with Mr. Ragusa seems to be lacking, anyway."

"I'm only trying to help you. You don't know Ragusa."

"Look, Teddy. Ragusa has had a party nearly every weekend. All the others women at the Lodge have been invited. But not me. Not us, I mean. I've waited all summer to be invited. It hasn't happened until now, the biggest party of all, Summer Lovin'."

Tears welled again in her eyes. I was missing something, here.

"You should count yourself lucky."

"I'm not lucky. I know the reason I wasn't invited. I'm not pretty like those other girls. I hear the men talking."

"You're being too hard on yourself." I took a step toward her, but she backed away. "Really, Kate, you're beautiful."

She looked at me skeptically. "I want to know the truth. I want to go to this party. I don't care what they think of me, or if they abuse me. Do you really think I deserve any better?"

I held her in my arms. "Of course you deserve better." I hugged her, and she let me, even though she was all sweaty. After a minute, she wiped her eyes, and pushed away.

"I'm going to be late for work now," she said. "This is awful."

Mostodd07
Mostodd07
134 Followers