My Own Private Seraglio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll drive you. It should be faster than running."

"I'm all sweaty." She really was.

"Go use my shower. I'll still be able to get you to work on time."

Kate sat down on one of the kitchen chairs, placing the towel before she sat.

"I really need to get to that party tonight, Teddy," she said. "Even if I have to sneak in."

"Look," I said, "I have an extra pass. You can go as my guest. You won't have to sneak in."

Kate's face looked skeptical.

"Sure, you do," she said. Then she watched my face, and saw that I was serious. She jumped up and hugged me again.

"Teddy, Teddy! Thank you!" She gave me a quick kiss. "Thank you."

I escaped from her sweaty hug, and she bounced on her toes with excitement.

"Now, go take that shower. I'll bring you a shirt you can wear to the lodge."

She smiled a little, and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. "Are you just trying to see me naked?"

"Of course. Would you like some coffee? I need some before we leave."

She kissed my cheek, and ducked into the hallway where I could no longer see her. I went to make coffee. When I had it working nicely, a flash of magenta caught my eye. She had thrown her bra, trying to hit me.

"You missed!" I called back at her.

She peaked around the corner to locate me. Then she darted the corner with the black running shorts wadded in her hand. She was completely naked, and I froze. Her throw hit me in the face, and I liked it. She jumped up and clapped her hand, at least I think she did, because she was gone around the corner in a second.

"Ok. Lucky throw."

I heard her giggle from behind the wall separating us. One long, glistening leg came around the corner, and she wrapped it around the corner. She edged out until I could see her leg from toe to waist. Her sadness and self-consciousness had disappeared, and she was smiling.

I took a step closer.

She screamed, "No! Stay there! I'm naked!"

"I know."

"But you're a gentleman!"

She had me there.

"Go get in the shower!" I grumbled.

"Ok. Ok. Stay there."

Kate was more playful than I had imagined. The image of her naked body still tickled my mind. Those long legs, the narrow hips, the long neck, and the surprisingly strong shoulders called to me. I thought I'd give her time to get the perspiration washed off, then time to scrub full of bubbles, before I would bring her that shirt I promised.

The coffee maker sounded that it was ready, a little earlier than I had hoped. I called, "How do you like your coffee?" hoping she heard me over the shower.

"I'm not decent!"

"I like that in a woman." I grabbed two cups, my excellent excuse to enter the shower room, and started to the hallway.

The shower room was filled with steam, but I made out her lithe form against the pebbled glass. I marveled again that there were no tan lines showing.

"Coffee's here!"

Kate peeked out, her hair lathered in shampoo. There was scent of lilac that mixed with the coffee, and I found it pretty exciting.

"Put it on the counter," she said.

I put her cup down.

"You better drink it before it gets cold."

Kate peeked out again. "I suppose I could drink it in here."

"That's just silly," I said.

"Have you ever tried it? I didn't think so."

Kate stuck her long thin arm out for the coffee cup. I heard her make a big slurping sound behind the pebbled glass.

"It's doable, Teddy. Grab your cup and join me."

I sloughed off my pajama bottoms, grabbed the cup, and slid open the shower door. The water poured against Kate's face, while one had extended the coffee cup. I had another view of her perfect backside, still soapy with rivulets snaking down her legs.

I stepped in, and made a loud slurping noise with my coffee. Her shoulders stiffened. I moved closer until I could put my free hand around her and pulled her towards me. Kate lifted her free hand until she found the back of my head, and pulled me even closer to her. Her perky breasts pointed nearly as high as the shower head, while successive fat drops of water poised on her nipples, then fell, rippling down her stomach.

My cock seemed to fit perfectly between her legs. My breath increased, and I felt her breathing coming fast and hard, like she had been running her morning races. Her head leaned back into my shoulder.

Well, this was awkward. The damn coffee cup was preventing me from using both hands on Kate's slim body. Even soapy as she was, I was having trouble finding purchase in her backside with only one arm to work with.

Kate let go of the back of my head, and dropped her hand until she captured my dick, still facing away. Her hand made a quick slide along my length, and I remembered the way she had cupped me from behind, just yesterday. Kate arched her back and lifted her buttocks. With the head of my penis, I could distinguish the warm water falling from the slick juices beneath her. She lifted her right leg higher, until the tip of my cock started to separate her warm labia.

My instincts took over, and I wanted to thrust into her.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"What was that?" asked Kate. She dropped my suddenly shriveling dick, and hunched to cover herself. I shut off the shower, hoping whoever was at the front door hadn't heard us.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Whoever it was pounded at the front door, louder and more persistently than Kate had done. I stepped out of the shower, and handed Kate a towel, then took one for myself. I wrapped it around me, and gave a last, longing look at Kate. She was no longer playful, but seemed timid and embarrassed.

I hurried to the front door, when the door was burst in.

"FBI! FBI!"

"What?"

From the shower room, I heard Kate moan, "For Christ's sake!"

"Everybody out. Now!"

Three men in dark blue slacks, with bulletproof jackets that blared FBI in yellow, pointed guns at nearly every piece of furniture in the place, and shuffled forward into my living room. Kate came out of the hallway, her hair still wet, wearing one of my plaid shirts, unbuttoned but wrapped tightly around her. She stomped her way through the living room. The man who looked to be in charge, grabbed her by the arm. She shook him off, but he pushed her outside. Through the window, I saw her arguing with him, but I couldn't hear what they said. The two men guarding me gave each other a look with lifted eyebrows, and both gave very unprofessional snickers.

The guy outside pushed Kate into the back seat of a dark sedan, so roughly that a generous portion of leg was displayed, to the point I saw her blue brick tattoo for a moment. Kate jammed her hands between her legs, rewrapped my shirt around her, and gave the guy a nasty stare. She turned around in her seat, crossed her arms and buttoned her lip. He slammed the door shut, and the car sped off toward the Lodge. Then the guy turned his attention to me.

"You two," he told my guards, "Wait outside for me in my car."

They were smirking when they left, but careful not to let the guy in charge see. His eyes were hard, focused right through me, and his lips seemed to tremble before he talked.

"Where are you taking my date?" I asked.

"Your date!" It was not a question, but a challenge.

"We're going to a party at the Lodge tonight. So, where can I pick her up?" I asked.

The guy rubbed his neck with hands that looked like they would rather be around my neck.

"You stay away from that woman, you hear?" He started to walk out the door.

"Hey," I said. "Who are you? What about my door? I need to know where to send the bill."

The guy had a card in his hand before he finished turning around. In his other hand, he brandished an official looking ID and FBI shield. It said he was Stanley Dangerfield.

I started to giggle.

"What's so god damn funny, mister?" His eyes were red when they glared at me.

"Look, Stanley," I began.

"That's Special Agent Dangerfield to you," he snarled.

"Whatever. I'll send the bill to you. But look," I almost said Stanley again, which would not have been good, gauging by they rising red color in his cheeks.

"I have a date with Kate tonight. Unless she's under arrest for something...Wait. Is she under arrest? What did she do?"

"I can't comment, sir," Stanley said.

"Well, unless she's in jail, I promised to take her to the Summer Lovin' party at the Lodge. She thinks it's important."

"She KNOWS it's important," Stanley snarled. "You stay away from that Lodge. And stay away from that woman."

"Kate?" I asked. "Is that her real name? What did she do?"

Stanley shook his head, as if wrestling with what to tell me. Finally he snarled, "She's a serial cock tease."

I laughed, which seemed to make Stanley more angry.

"Since when is that a federal offense? Do you want me to go undercover?"

Stanley ground his teeth. He looked around for a door to slam in my face, but it had been busted down.

"You've nearly screwed everything. Now, do your civic duty, and stay home. Keep away from that Lodge, and keep away from that woman. If I see you anywhere near the Lodge, I'll have you arrested and thrown into Guantanamo. Got it?"

I looked at his card again. Lots of initials after his name, an address in DC not here, and the boss he reported to — James Comey. Whoa! I was dealing with the big fish in my little pond.

"But I work there," I called after him.

"Not today," he warned, and he drove the two snickering agents away with him.

I boarded up the front door, and called to order a new one that I could install when it arrived. While I worked, I couldn't help be wonder about Stanley Dangerfield, the Lodge and Kate. He was probably giving me good advice, to stay away from the Lodge tonight. I wondered if the FBI were interested in Leonid Penisov, and Marco's other guests. Then I remembered my promise to Diane about Hannah. Hannah was still going to the party, and it could be quite a mess.

I needed to talk to Diane again, and warn her about Hannah's invitation. I wasn't excited about the prospect, but I needed to visit my father again.