My Parent's Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
560 Followers

My glances at the both of them didn't help lower my heart rate. It was beating out of control as I watched without staring as they showered. Eventually, I settled down reminding myself that they were my parent's neighbors.

After toweling off and getting dressed, we headed back home. I thanked Marion and Sam for the time at the gym mentioning that I'd be back in a few weeks for Winter break. Marion invited me to the gym anytime I felt like it. I told her I appreciated it and I'd join them when I returned. The gleam in her eye was unmistakable; she knew what I had been eyeing, yet she didn't say a thing. It was strange, her playing footsie with me and the whipped cream thing while I lusted after her daughter.

That night after mom and dad went to bed, I laid awake in my bed recalling Sam's body along with the slo-mo of Marion. I pictured how the water beaded up on Sam's skin as she moved back and forth under the water stream. Those images awoke something in me I hadn't felt in a very long time. My body tingled with excitement as I snuck into the guest bathroom to grab a towel. I doubled it up when I got back into bed so mom wouldn't see what I'd been up to when she changed the sheets. My fingers slipped between my legs as I recalled watching Sam soap herself down. Only this time it was in slow motion. My fingers toyed with my clit as I pictured her twisting and turning that firm young body in various poses right in front of me, so slick and slippery. Just like that my fingers were becoming buried inside me. I grinned back at her as she turned to smile at me, the warm water cascading down her body and off her taut abs. I envisioned Marion standing behind me cupping my breasts, teasing my nipples as she whispered in my ear, 'you love that firm young body don't you, Casey.'

As my fingers played with my hardened clit, I pictured her inviting me to join her. Soaping each other down, rinsing, touching, and eventually making love right there. My fingers became her tongue buried in me stimulating that sweet nectar coating her mouth. At the same time, Marion was there watching, enjoying the two young bodies making love as she sat near us fingering herself into oblivion. That fantasy brought me to the most intense orgasm I'd ever felt. It's a rare occurrence when I touch myself like that especially thinking about another female. Having both of them was the kinkiest thing I'd ever imagined. When I finished and caught my breath, I quietly snuck the used towel into the laundry hamper burying it among my sweaty gym clothes. I went back to bed contemplating what I'd just done while hoping it was an aberration and not something that would happen again, but it felt so good to release that pent-up frustration.

The rest of my visit was relatively mundane. I flew back to school on Sunday counting the days before I could return for Winter break. Images of both Marion and Samantha would invade my mind from time to time, but they never stayed for long, and they never were together with me.

O2
O2
560 Followers
12