All Comments on 'My Parents Warned Me Ch. 01'

by StormKing33

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 7 years ago
I can't believe you caught me monologuing...

Seriously, this Mensa level genius spills the beans in the fashion the author offers? Omniscient protagonist who has access to law enforcement/prosecutorial strategy. Brain dead wife who flips a mental switch when caught. Becomes loving wife willing to do anything to save marriage. New relationship with awesome woman who treats him right. Totally contrived and formulaic. And folks really like this predictable stuff? OK. I don't, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@onlythelonely

Guess you prefer the brain dead slut, the hopeless spineless husband cleaning up cream pies sort of contrived and formulaic nonsense. Cheaters facing consequences is awful. Only the cheating is great contrived and formulaic stories suit you. Well, look around, they're a dime a dozen around here. You trying to me the next great clown commentator?

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I liked it...And if compared to the last days stories, I would say: I love it...

I liked it...And if compared to the last days stories, I would say: I love it...Of course it's not perfect, have some issues, but a in total a very good story untill now...Let's wait for the next chapter...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was a bit flat, also the epilogue goes at the end of a story, not the end of a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spare us please

Not another I got the bitch story please.This is a sex site for gods sake...

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
I enjoyed this story

Let's see what happens in the next chapters.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Not really bad, but not good either.

The telling of the tail sounds like a news report and there is little human interest, which is in my opinion the backbone of a good tale.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Reads like author sat down to write after absorbing helmet hit from Emmitt Smith in his prime

I do like the author's ambition and also am a football fan , but the mix was too far fetched for me. Is this a parody of BTB format? I'm guessing not, the disgusting, graceless nerd with a vendetta makes it hard to tell. It is pigskin season and playoffs are about to go down. To me , the author should have used to BTB inclinations to write a gold digger gets thwarted trying to get paid by marrying an allpro __ fill in position.

Plenty of real life stories to riff of in that vein. Thumbs down in end analysis but I appreciate the effort and chutzpah of Storm King33 . He tried.

Jack99Jack99over 7 years ago
Liked it - thanks

It's not "Gone with the wind", but it was short and enjoyable, so I gave it a 5. Chadlicker was a little cartoonish, but that was fine - it worked in an over-the-top manner. Looking forward to part 2!

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
To the @anon that is a insult to the mentally retarded people...re: Hey Impo

To the @anon that is a insult to the mentally retarded people...You must be so retarded that your parents left you in the first dustbin they had found in the street...Then you found out LW and your pleasure is to wank while insulting the other readers...You are the one that doesn't take your meds because you never leave your bed, not even to take a bath...That's why you live in a pigsty, your only family a pig that you suck every night...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BTB. You let her off easy .

You should also stop letting the anonymous give there trash opinions. How could he not smell a rat after 6 years in his marriage. She is blackmailed then takes the money and continues to whore herself. Refuses to see him while in prison . The women beating her up didn't make sense. Why did he give her anything ,a convicted felon he could have keeped it all . To many pieces do not fit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty good.

Best part- nonwimp character.a88c

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blows

You and your 'story'. You apparently think a spoiler prologue helps. Not. If you need to give away that much information up front, why write the story. 1☆ for not being a wimpy cuck-a-thon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What? Write what you know.

Here are some issues I have with the background type info.

1. Father managed his "career" when he was a HS freshman? Are you kidding me. I think that dad is his major problem.

2. Yep, told you so. 2d round pick and his dad gets him a 2 year $2.8 mil contract? He got raped! Should have had a pro agent.

3. She was highly intelligent and liked science. Was presumably making an A in science class, yet is struggling with Alg2? Are you fucking kidding me? Struggle with calc, ok maybe. But Alg2? Dude, I taught HS math. A student such as you describe her does Alg2 in her sleep.

4. Humans DO NOT have instincts. So what the hell was he paying attention to?

OnethirdOnethirdover 7 years ago
Oh well

Pretty quirky story, but I'll just say two things. (a) avoid politics: you might not understand how many of us prefer to not be in a Trump state. (b) not passing Algebra II is a sign that Darcy is not in fact super smart (and of course everything else she did confirms it). If you can't even get through basic algebra, the higher math courses you need to succeed at MIT won't pan out. Henry is a dolt, and Darcy has been a whore from a very tender age. Nobody to root for in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BLACKMAIL

Do you really believe that bullshit about being blackmailed into sex? The boyfriend would break that motherfucker in half for even thinking about something like that. And there are a lot of people who could have tutored her in Algebra. Nooo, this cheating slut wanted to have sex with this dude. Why did she ignore her husband who she loved so much for days on end? Overall, a really rotten story.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE TYPICAL HI=SCHOOL LOVE STORY

the Jock, the CheerLeader, the walk down the aisle. What could ever go wrong, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

You really need an editor!

"I felt that we were meant to get married someday, and as time went by we talked about it a little. She also felt the same way about me." - Not to be picky, but as worded, the second sentence seems redundant; if she DIDN'T feel the same way you probably wouldn't have been talking about it!

There are times when she can't be reached, then she's "walking funny" when YOU'RE not getting any? Not that cheating is EVER okay, but to give it up to someone else while shutting off your boyfriend just adds insult to injury!

She won't let him fuck her cunt (which I'm sure WASN'T cherry!) but will give him her ass? ROFL! I don't believe for a second that she was still a virgin her Junior year of college!

She doesn't even have her BS yet, and she's looking into doctorate programs? Don't you need you Masters first?

"she seemed to get together for dinner" - What the hell does that mean?

Again, why the prudishness with your boyfriend/husband?

"He's is the direct supervisor of Darcy at Gen1, and he's rich too." - I thought she didn't get into Gen1?

Oh, no! NOT the Super Spy Black Ops cliche!

Again, why are these wives have so little concern for their husbands suddenly so concerned when things blow up? The should be happy that they don't have to sneak around so much!

"Well, they left in a limo an hour ago. She was dressed up like some kind of trashy girl" - I guess she's really broken up!

"Big muscle-bound ape like you couldn't keep your woman satisfied in bed so she went to me" - Unless I'm misremembering, she never gave him the chance to satisfy her.

She's "highly intelligent" and couldn't get better than a "C" even with Chad helping her? I claim no knowledge of scholarships, but I don't believe that straight "A's" are necessarily a requirement.

I wouldn't have gone to see her!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Womdering when conferemce mvp became a thing

3.8 per year is way low for a conference mvp.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

You had a decent tale going. Not the best, but good btb. But you mentioned Trump and that brought your score down. Don't be political.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't quick your day job!!!

One of the worst pieces of crap that I have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MADE NO SENSE...

Cheating slut went out of her way to humiliate and cuckold her husband. Why the protestations of "I love you"? I wish you'd just have the whore say that she was a slut who wanted other dick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
author's cuck auto bio

1 star for a nothingless bs cucktale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! Stars just for that asshole annony

Great story, great read and a fantastic orgasm. Thanks Merry Xmas

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Oh, my . . .

. . . that was just terrible. The story itself had some potential, but the writing was so horrific, it was tremendously distracting. To say that you need an editor is the understatement of the year. I'd like to think that a simple proof-read on your own would have pointed out your shortcomings. And to insert that you were happy to be going to a state that voted for Trump was ridiculous and meaningless. Showed me your ignorance clearly. You've got to be kidding! I can't imagine trying to weed through two more chapters of your crap. You should have quit while you were ahead. Yikes!

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Really, really awful

No chance that I will read subsequent installments. So bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I stopped reading when you mentioned that shithole trump.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 6 years ago
Editing please!!

Editing please!! It really does take a lot from the story when there are so many mistakes.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

I know you wanted to show that the MC was so brain-dead that he had to be repeatedly hit over the head with obvious facts before they sunk in, but making him a Trump supporter just seemed too over-the-top.

Though, I do get the subtle commentary about him being a cuck that lets someone repeatedly lie to him with claims of being on his side, while they're actually secretly in bed with pharmaceutical company executives and big business, and how he's willing to accept the same from his favorite politician.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Absolutely ridiculous

"Chad" character talk is absolutely ridiculous, it shows the level of intelligence of the writer that thinks this is something of a plot vehicle to deliver motive of the "Chad" character. It immediately turns the whole story into absurdity not worth reading any further.

This is just plain awful writing below the level of a high school essay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I gave this 3 stars. I enjoyed the style, it was refreshing even though it wasn't a sex story. My problem with it though ws the cheap ending. The fact you made the story mainly about Darcy and the husband, and when he confronts her the readers are robbed. He argues with this new made up guy Chad. It seems like that part was just made up, everything after just seemed like you were finding a way to end the story and punish everyone while the husband stayed good as gold. He didn't even react the correct way but he was "Noble"...vomit. Weak weak ending but the story was still interesting enough to keep me reading

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good opening chapter. Darcy is a cheating bitch and should have gotten more than a year in prison. I think Chadlicker will be back to get popped by the Hitman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the bumbest plotlines and dialogue I ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People already voiced my thoughts on Chad and the ending. Darcy's reaction to Hitman are also inconsistent and wrong. The cold fuck with him is what I'm referring to. If she loved him, that encounter should have had passion.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
This reads like you dictated it to your phone

So many typos and missing words. Did you proofread before sending? I don’t think so.

The plot is nonsensical, the characters are caricatures and the dialog is ridiculously unbelievable.

Other than those minor criticisms, it was adequate.

moultonknobmoultonknobabout 1 year ago

Pathetic load of bollocks about an idiotic wanker who deserved everything that happened for getting mixed up with a bitch like Darcy in the first place. 1 star is too many

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weird story. Didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story was interesting and sad at the same time. I can't believe he gave her so much ad the end. So that is not a BTB at all. She cheated on him and used the excuse that she was being blackmail. If she loved her husband, she would have told him right away. I agree with the disappointment of him, not doing something earlier after all those red flags. The only other thing that doesn't seem right , it the all the negative comments and yet the story has over a 4 star rating, which mean people liked it. That doesn't' make sense.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Good story! Thanks 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Writing quality about what you'd expect from a poorly educated Trumpeteer.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Was getting into the flow of the story and then you "killed the buzz" with politics. I bailed. We get enough of that BS in the real world!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormKing33@StormKing33
I write for fun and fetishes. Former Athlete in Football, Basketball, Track, Volleyball, 10k Runs and Soccer. Army Vet. Now I am enjoying being a Trainer and Mentor. I have traveled to most of the 50 States and Europe and Asia.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories