My Past is My Curse Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife has a past that she can't let anyone else know.
4.5k words
4.15
49.8k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. All characters are fictional and are adults. Please do not confuse rape in real life versus rape in stories. Although this story seems pretty well how I like it to be, I'm open to the possibility of adding new chapters. Please constructively add ideas in the feedback, plus tell me if you liked it or not. Thank you!

*

My name is Amelia. I was 33 years old and a relatively new teacher at a wonderful elementary school. I'd always enjoyed working with kids, so I chose teaching as my career. I met my husband, Aidan, along the way and we shared a little boy together. All of this was turned upside down because of my past.

Before getting married, I was foolish with my money, just like my parents were. I attended raves, sleepovers, and countless private parties with my friends. Credit cards gave me the illusion that it was like free money. We spent it on things like concert tickets, drinks, dresses and purses. We'd also pamper ourselves with salons and nail bars. Little did I realize that I was the only one racking up debt, while my friends were not. I found out that a couple of them had sugar daddies. Some others did some escorting. I didn't do any of that. I worked two part-time regular jobs while attending university. But it was painfully obvious that I wasn't going to be able to come up with the kind of money to pay off the principal amount, as well as the interest. That's when I begrudgingly considered doing some of the things that my friends did.

There were two things that they did that I couldn't do. One of them was masturbating on webcam with my face showing. It was hard enough for me to perform in front of a huge audience, let alone having people look at my face and possibly recognizing me. So I only masturbated when the camera was permanently pointed downwards. It was fun and safe, though it didn't help me much financially. The other thing I didn't want to do was sleeping with random strangers. Therefore, the only option that remained was picking up a sugar daddy. It was ideal for making money, while limiting the amount of people that could see me.

I came across an intimidating number of ads. It really highlighted the imbalance of male and female wealth distribution, but I had no time to worry about that. I had to find one man that could help me pay my bills and then I can start fresh again. That's when I came across a guy that was in his early 40s that bragged about how well he was doing in life and how great of a body he has for his age. He noted that I wouldn't be disappointed if I saw him. After a brief conversation, which included an exchange of pictures, we met up and he was exactly as described -- and undeniably more attractive in person. His name was Oliver and he was well-dressed. We talked about my situation and what kind of relationship we were going to have. He was very cool about paying towards my debt and giving me a little spending money too, so I agreed to follow him to his mansion, where we spent our first night together.

He warmed me up with his foreplay. His techniques were spot-on when it came to making me wet and keeping me horny, even though I was very nervous to start. For my part, I worked up his penis with my hands and mouth before he fucked me hard in various positions that hadn't yet included the cowgirl. In the cowgirl position, I could control the penetration, as well as the number of times I was gonna cum! Each time that I did, I chased for more of that glorious euphoria! At the end of the night, I let him cover my face and breasts with his hot and sticky jizz!

Fast forward a couple of months into these arrangements, we had a lot of sex, far more than I was used to. It was amazing how many orgasms he gave me. Meanwhile, he took good care of me financially. Sometimes he'd buy me gifts for special days, like jewellery or designer handbags. We eventually reached a point in our relationship that he could talk me into going bareback, since I was already on birth control, or doing anal without any issues. Despite that, there were still things I'd say no to. One of those things was him inviting his friends over. No matter how many times I'd said no, he'd pester me everytime to give it a try. Finally, I relented.

Contrary to how I would've expected, the gang-bang made such an impression on me that I agreed to do more of it on a regular basis and with more guys! In these gang-bangs, cocaine use was commonplace. Though I hadn't ever used drugs, I was persuaded into snorting lines on their dicks! The sex was enhanced as a result of the men lasting longer and that there was a slight euphoria. There were even some days that my friends participated! We had some great bonding time together, cheering each other as we watched ourselves do the wildest things. We'd pretend to be the biggest sluts on camera too. It was incredible.

Regardless of how fun those partying days were, it had to end upon graduation. I was going to be a teacher and I had to demonstrate to myself some semblance of discipline, if I were to hope to be a positive role model for the younger people. Furthermore, the employers may or may not undergo drug tests. Since I couldn't afford to fail a drug test, I called it quits with Oliver and moved away without telling him. I owed him no explanation; it was strictly business between us and our past would've likely been a liability to my career. A few years later, I had gotten married, had a kid and and was teaching a great school in a different city. When he arrived out of the blue in the morning just before class, I knew trouble had come my way.

"Hello, Ms. Amelia Petrillo. Long time no see." he smirked.

My eyes widened up.

"W-w-what... are you doing here? H-h-how did you find me?" I stammered.

"Don't worry about the details. My friends and I have been missing you, so I'm here to pick you up."

"No, I don't do those things anymore. Those days are long gone. I have a family and a job!"

"What happens if I release these goodies that I have on you?"

"What?!"

He showed me his phone where I could see a library of videos we made over the years. He proceeded to play one of them from his phone on full blast. The humming sounds were coming from me as I was happily sucking him off!

I panicked, "Turn that off! Turn that off!"

"I wonder what your family and your colleagues will think about this good stuff. They probably don't know, do they?"

"No! No! Please no! Don't show them anything!"

"Then you know what you gotta do to keep me silent -- come back to me."

"Nooo... I told you...I can't... I'm married! I have a new life now!"

"Listen, he doesn't have to know about us, as long as you cooperate. Don't test me. I bet I can track your husband easier than how I found you."

I finally saw the extent of Oliver's ways. The signs of him being manipulative and controlling were always there, yet I never figured that he'd go this far. That was my mistake.

"Alright!" I paused to exhale "I'll cooperate."

"Prove it. Can you get on your knees and re-acquaint your mouth to me?"

"What?! Now? Are you serious? I have a class coming soon!"

"Are you saying you can't do it?"

"No... I... please... I'll do it... not here though. Anywhere but here!" I stuttered.

"Fine, we'll use one of the washrooms. I'll be nice and let you pick it."

I reluctantly nodded.

As we walked together into one of the staff washrooms, I did a quick survey to see that it was actually empty before locking it. I cringed at the thought of what I was about to do, but knew that I was in a position of weakness. I couldn't afford to have my life ruined by him. After choosing one of the open booths, I sat on the closed toilet lid, undid his pants and stroked his semi-erect cock hurriedly, mindful of the fact that I only had a few minutes at most before the bell was going to ring. I absolutely had to make him cum prior to then, or else the kids would probably wander around in the hallways and cause trouble, which would ultimately draw attention to the other staff members to look for me. As humiliating and wrong as this was, I forced myself to suck him as fast as I could.

"Oh yeah, baby. Just like old times." he taunted.

Each time I bobbed my head, I prayed that he was getting closer and closer to his orgasm. Without any warning, he pushed me down to take most of his length. I gagged.

"Aww... yeah... take it deep!" he grunted.

There was a split second or so that I thought that he was going to blast his semen down. But that didn't happen. As strange as this would sound, I was disappointed. After being released from his grip, I took the initiative of deep-throating him multiple times, thinking that this was what would help him cum sooner. I hadn't ever offered this kind of service to my own husband because I didn't want to give him the idea that I was 'experienced'.

"That's good, baby, make some noises for me too, will ya?"

I hummed and popped with intensity. From his facial reactions and groans, I know I was doing good job; however, the bell suddenly rang on me. Out of desperation, I decided to throat-fuck myself!

"Ohhhh godddd... fuck...fuckkkkkkk! God!" he groaned.

I was very pleased that I caught him off-guard. I gulped his hot, thick and bitter spurts of cum without any hesitation. As much I hated the taste, it was better than making a mess. Once he was done, I got up, pushed him aside and headed towards the door, while wiping the edges of my lips. Right as I was about to leave, he said "I'll stay quiet until the end of the day."

I looked back at him nervously. This was not going to be over, not by a long shot.

Back in class, I apologized to the kids for being late. The nasty aftertaste didn't fail to remind me why. Nevertheless, I took this opportunity to teach them the importance of being punctual, that it was crucial for any success. I promised them that if I were ever late again that I'd have to pay a dollar for each minute overdue. These proceeds could then be used towards something that the class could vote on, though I strongly recommended putting it towards a charity.

After school, I thought I could rush home, except I was stopped by him and his devilish smile.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I sighed, "Nowhere."

"That's right. You have detention. Bend over on the table over there."

I couldn't believe that he was going to make me do this here. There were still other teachers and staff present in the building!

"Don't do this here! Someone could walk in on this!"

"That's not my problem. Bend over now or else!"

The words 'or else' inexplicably sprung me into listening to his command right away. In this position, my underwear and butt-cheeks were exposed. I braced for some heavy hits, except he gave me love-taps instead. That confused me and he heard it.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

"No I didn't!" I argued.

"You're telling me that you don't like this, either?"

He traced his fingers from the crevice of my butt-cheeks to the area of my underwear covering my vulva.

"No, stop this at once!" I whispered as loudly as I could.

"How about this?"

His next trick was to nudge his fingers over my covered clit. He'd rub it in a slow, circular motion and work his way up faster. Afterwards, he'd brush and nudge my vulva a few times before going back to rubbing my clit feverishly again. All this time, I said nothing. He was no doubt stimulating me. I just didn't want him to hear me quiver over his actions. Unfortunately, it wouldn't have mattered because my underwear was damp. He, of course, didn't fail to point it out.

"Still the same Amelia I know. What happens if this becomes really, really wet?"

He shifted the underwear aside and poked a finger inside to stretch my tight hole apart until it could fit two or three. In and out he went, going progressively faster and harder! I shook my head repeatedly because I was unable to accept the reality that my vagina was being juiced up.

"Stop... no... no!" I panted weakly.

A few footsteps were heard from the staircase. Oliver immediately stopped what he did and I barely regained my composure as the janitor, Milos, popped his head in.

"You guys are still here? Most of the people are gone."

I answered, "I'm almost finished. I'll leave very, very soon."

My response was more directed to Oliver than it was for Milos. Nevertheless, Milos accepted my answer and walked away.

"Close one!" Oliver laughed. "Was that thrilling or what?"

"No, what if he had caught us?! What would he think about me?!"

"This sort of thing happens a lot at work. I'm sure he's seen it all."

I think with the way that we were standing, the janitor probably did think something was up. What kind of "work" would we be doing standing so close to each other like that? The more I thought of it, the more I was bothered.

My train of thought was interrupted with him pushing me onto my back on the table. He was aggressively slurping and nibbling my nether regions, in particular my clitoris. That paralyzed me, even though I had every intention to push him away.

"Stop! No!" I pleaded.

He upped the unwanted pleasure by finger-fucking me too. It became so intense that the splashing sounds were embarrassingly loud, as were my moans that I could barely contain. The next thing I knew, I was brought to an orgasm! My body shuddered for at least a good few seconds.

"Horny as fuck, aren't ya?"

I lay there ashamed and helpless. He took my state as a signal to keep going. He had discretely unzipped his pants so I could feel him hardening from flailing at my vulva!

"No, don't put it in me!"

"Your cunt's gonna get it."

His large bulb slid in with relative ease. My vagina responded positively to each of his thrusts. I hated that I was enjoying this. Not only was betraying Aidan, I was doing it in public!

"Nooo, don't! Ah god... ah god! Ungh! Ungh!"

I watched myself descend into madness. My body had already surrendered to him and it was only a matter of time that my mind did too, especially as he rubbed my clit over and over. When he turned me over into the doggy-style position, there was no chance for me to escape. He grabbed my hips and pumped me very roughly. I responded by backing into him on my own while screaming for more!

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh god!"

In the middle of this, I declared that he was going to make me cum. He kept going, which sent me over the edge! It was glorious! Time seemed to freeze until I returned to earth. Meanwhile, he maintained the level of pleasure by continuing to fuck me.

"Ha, I didn't know you were down to fuck anywhere. We should try this more often."

I didn't know how to respond to that. It was my first time doing something like this. I could guarantee that I never would've agreed to do this normally. Then again, my relationship with Oliver was far from normal. Now that he was around, I wondered what I'd have to do to keep him away from my other life. Those thoughts came to a halt as he gave me his loads internally! I was not on any protection!

"Nooo, you didn't say you were gonna cum in me! I'm not on birth control!" I shrieked.

"Your pussy's too good. I couldn't help it."

The bastard ensured that he had unloaded all his seeds into me. There was nothing I could to stop him. The moment that he pulled out, I felt the cream-pie drain out of me.

"God, don't cum in there again."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want. I don't care if you get knocked up or not. It really isn't my problem."

I got off the desk and wiped myself down there with my fingers. The cum was stuck on me like glue, with more of it coming out. I shifted my underwear back and put on the rest of my clothes.

"Alright, I'll let you have tonight off. You go home and do the wife thing. Tomorrow, we'll be doing something else. Get ready for that." he snickered.

I grabbed my belongings and left without saying another word. While driving, I was upset over the fact that he had told me what to do that night. That reminded me that I had to go pick up some morning after pills, as well as some birth control. When I got home, he greeted me with a kiss that I wasn't able to dodge. It made me sick to my stomach that he didn't know what I had done. To avoid him, I told him that I had a very long day and was in need of a shower and laundry. He didn't question my motives. Why would he? He trusted me. At the dinner table, I asked all the questions to prevent him from asking me one. Later on, we inched towards making love, with him initiating foreplay. The problem was that Oliver's image appeared, which threw me off. This prompted him to ask if I was feeling okay. I lied to him that I was feeling a little sick! When he tried to apologize, I reassured him that he had nothing to be sorry about. I went on to stroke him, telling him that his happiness was more important to me than mine, before sucking him the best I could. On my "attempt" to deep-throat him, I pretended to choke, sparking him to tell me that I didn't have to do that. God, that gave me an even bigger desire to do it! In short order, he orgasmed inside and I swallowed! It made me happy to see his satisfied face, knowing that I was responsible for it!

The next day, my class started without Oliver appearing. That drove me nuts. My attention was divided between teaching and keeping my eye on the door every so often. He'd later show up with two friends that I didn't recognize, one of them being a black man. Their grievous grins were indicative of their expectations of me. I furiously shook my head at them. There was no way I was going to have sex with them at school!

I was right. Prior to lunch, they kidnapped me using a knife. The rush of kids running away provided a lot of cover for us. We went into a suspicious looking navy blue van didn't have any side windows. It was mostly emptied out, minus a bench that his friends sat on to show me their cocks. Oliver pushed me towards them, which got the blow-jobs started. I didn't cooperate at the beginning. I tried to think about my loving husband and how much I'd loved him back, but Oliver's foreplay ultimate broke me. I became so horny that I found myself moving in tandem with his fingers. When they tried to take off my clothes, I struggled with them. Oliver in response began cutting my sweater with his knife.

"Wait... stop... I'll take it off. I'll take it all off!"

I took off my clothing, sparing them from getting destroyed. They did a brief inspection of me, and played with my until I wet. Shortly after, I was spun around into the doggy-style, ready to be fucked by one of the two guys. I looked to see that it was the black guy making his entry.

"Ah!" I yelped.

He felt so good! The pleasure was enhanced further as he established his dominance over me by fucking my brains out! I moaned uninhibitedly up till Oliver plugged my mouth, From this point forward, I fully consented to this. I let each of them rotate to use my cunt and also my ass! I even had them seal me airtight! Throughout the gangbang, they got me to say all kinds of lewd things for their amusement, such as telling them how close I was to cumming or how they fucked me better than my husband. The scary part about all of this was that I wouldn't have wanted the sex to end, had it not been the lunch bell that restored some sense into me!

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I gotta go...I'm late!"

"Make us cum first and then you can go. Don't be selfish!"

"Ugh... fine. Hurry and cum in my mouth! Not on my face and not on my body!" I demanded.

I got onto my knees with my mouth open. The men didn't require any help from me physically, except having me push my boobs together. It was at this juncture that shame inconveniently flashed over me. The first guy sprayed the first wave of rancid cum accurately on my tongue, which made me gag a bit. I somehow managed to maintain my composure for the rest. Afterwards, the last two guys came in to give me a lot more -- I thought I was gonna throw up! In any case, I showed them my collection and then swallowed it all, much to their approval. I began putting my partially ripped clothes back on to go upstairs, where I showed up ten minutes late. It was a blessing that my kids were well-behaved, otherwise the other teachers would've noticed my absence, which would've been trouble to explain. Life for the kids was simpler. They didn't need to know the awful things that I did.

12