My Past is My Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home to find that no one was home, so I put my very soiled underwear in the laundry machine as I jumped into the shower. The shower did nothing to cleanse me of the shame and guilt. After all, I did and said things that Aidan shouldn't forgive me for. But, if I came clean about it, it would likely be better that it came from me than if he were to find out from someone else. Either way, there would be consequences. The moment that I pictured Aidan leaving me, my heart clenched up in pain. I couldn't bear to imagine the pain he would have to go through as well. On the other hand, if I kept Oliver appeased, he wouldn't see a need unleash that pain by exposing me. I exited the shower not feeling any cleaner than when I entered. As I dried off, I heard Aidan come home! I immediately put on my bathrobe and towel and ran downstairs to greet him. He was already happy to see me, but I gave him a bigger reason to be by flashing myself! This led to us making out, which I suddenly paused mid-way to give him oral. I had this overwhelming urge to compensate him for my wrongs, so I sucked him to the best of my abilities, though he hadn't seen this side of me thus far. Suddenly, he warned that he was going to pop. I went to jerk him till he sprayed everything that he had on my face! I smiled and cleaned him up. I didn't dare to look him in the eye. When he offered to eat me out, I declined him, explaining that I wasn't in the mood. It was the truth and it scared me. How could I get wet with Oliver around and not him?

The next morning, there were two text messages from an unknown number. Included were two non-sexual pictures of me walking unwarily towards my house. The message that followed were instructions to meet him after class. This was evidently a warning written by Oliver to demonstrate that he had knowledge of my house address and phone number. I begged him not to bother my family. He agreed, provided that I would accompany him to his hotel room. There wasn't any other choice. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a mixture of some familiar and new faces, numbering a total of 7! All of them were naked!

"This is Amelia. Some of you may remember her. Those that don't will never forget her. Fuck her good, guys. We'll have to return her to her husband in a few hours!"

"Wait!" I screamed. "Noooo!"

The rowdy crowd forcibly took my clothes off, regardless of my protests or resistance. Once I was in the nude, I was pushed onto my back by Oliver to be finger-fucked. It didn't take long for my pussy to gush over the stimulation. I couldn't believe how quickly my pussy reacted!

"What a slut!" one of the men jeered.

It was degrading to be called that, but it seemed appropriate given how random men were slapping their soon-to-be erect dicks across my face! Once they were hard, they fucked my face! Drools and tears rolled down my face as I choked! Afterward, the men took turns pounding my pussy to oblivion. I gave into the sex, especially as drugs were introduced.

The men took me in every position and every hole that they desired. They took the liberty to film the graphic actions with their cameras. They encouraged me to show them my gratitude, which included me making wilful poses as I held their erections with my mouth and hands. Aside from the cum-shots that were splashed on my face and tongue, I received multiple cream-pies that leaked out from my well-used holes! In spite of that, about half of the group re-used me for more! It was no surprise that I was unable to walk or sit properly by the end of the night! When I came home, I lied to my husband that I had a PTA meeting!

Unfortunately for him, my lies continued for weeks. Returning home was ironically the worst part of the day. How could I ever tell my loving husband that I had been freshly fucked by Oliver and his company of friends practically every day? Sometimes he would invite his friends that were outside of our core group! Thus, I became a whore to everyone, while telling my husband I was teaching kids after school. It was awful. I didn't know how long this was all going to last.

To be continued...

12