My Penance (Version 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
373 Followers

On the way to the theater I asked him, "What the hell was going on back there?"

"Dude, she asked me to do it. Sorry, my dick took over. I wasn't thinking."

"Obviously."

"She was acting all slutty, saying that she wished she went out with me because I was a real man. What's up with that?" I told Rob some of the stories of the last few weeks (neglecting the parts that put me in an embarrassing situation). As we talked, I could see Rob adjust himself. Finally, he said, "Dude, you should take advantage of the situation. Sounds like she is trying to hurt you, so you might as well have some fun." I was not thrilled about doing this, but Rob kept after me. Eventually, I agreed. We talked more and decided on a course of action.

Sunday night, I was watching tv when I heard Anna go into my bedroom and fire up the computer. She went on line. I peeked in a little while later and was surprised to see her sitting naked in front of the computer. She was looking at porn. I could see her right hand working her crotch. The porn was pictures of gangbangs. She noticed me after a moment, and turned and asked, "Do you need to use this? I'll be off soon." I stared at the dildo in her pussy and plug in her butt. "No, I'm watching tv. You take your time." A moment after I said that, the doorbell rang. I had no idea who it could be. I was surprised to find Carol, a woman who works 3 floors above me, standing at the door. "Hi," she said, "I was just a friend's house around the corner. I knew you lived in the neighborhood, so I decided to look you up. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind," I replied. "It is good to see you. Come in." I always liked Carol; she is nice, smart, tall, thin, cute, and sexy. Now that I wasn't seeing Anna, I was free to pursue Carol. The moment she walked in, I remembered Anna in the other room. I excused myself for a second, ran and closed the door (Anna was still looking at porn). Carol and I chit-chatted. Eventually, I offered her a tour of my house. As we walked toward the bedrooms, the door had crept open again, and there in plain sight was my ex-girlfriend masturbating to internet porn. I ran to close the door, but I am certain that Carol saw what was happening because her face was red when I turned around. I explained that that was my EX girlfriend and that she was moving out Saturday. I further told her that Anna had been going a little nuts lately. When we finished our tour, Carol used the restroom. I noticed that Anna was done on the computer, but she conveniently left a picture of a man eating out a cum-filled pussy with the title "Chris-the Cum-eater" on the screen. I saw Carol pause when she exited the bathroom while looking at the computer screen in my room. Carol soon left, but not before telling me that she may drop by sometime so that we could go out for dinner. Afterwards, I noticed that Anna had left her dildo in the bathroom to dry. I confronted her, "Do you think you could have embarrassed me more?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Masturbating in front of my guest, leaving dildos lying around, put that picture up on the computer?"

"You like her? I think she looks frigid and a real dud in bed. But, I guess that is what you will have do deal with. After me, all women are going to be a disappointment." She walked away, leaving me mad.

Monday, Tom was back in town; Anna got all dressed up like a slut-short skirt, button-down blouse, no underwear. She made a point of sticking her big ass in my face while she put on her shoes. She came in after I was in bed. She made a phone call and I overheard say, "Yeah, he fucked me in his car. It was great. He left a big load in my pussy. I wish Chris was still up so he could clean it out." Her weeks of teasing were leaving me frustrated. I got a huge hard-on from listening to her. I could not fall back to sleep so I jerked off.

The next day was little better in regards to my Anna making me feel bad. By now she was putting herself on display anytime she could. While I was eating breakfast, she walked in the kitchen fresh out of the shower with only a towel on her head. We discussed the up-coming week. I found it difficult not to stare at her sagging tits and big ass. She stopped me at one moment and said, "Better take a look. This will probably be the last live naked woman you will see in years! Cum-eating jerk-off boy! I don't know why I ever went out with you. I can see your dick getting hard; are you going to jerk-off and eat your cum?" She laughed and walked away. My dick calmed down after she left.

That night, I was reading in my room when Anna walked in. "I have to use MY computer."

"Whatever." I tried to ignore. Of course, she got on-line and started to look at porn. I heard her coo now and then things like, "Boy, he has a big one,"

"He looks like a real man," and "My pussy is getting wet." She took a momentary break to get her vibrator and butt-plug. She returned naked. Her breathing increased as, right in front of my face, she stuck her butt-plug in. After sitting back down, she began to use the vibrator. I complained about the noise, but she did not stop. Finally, I was feeling too horny, so I took off my pants, grabbed a porno mag from my stash, and started to jerk-off. I moaned and groaned too. I said things like, "She has a firm ass," and "Look at those big tits." I was trying to make Anna jealous of my dick, but it didn't work. She worked herself into an orgasm without looking at me once. I, on the other hand, could not stop looking at her. Eventually I came. Shortly after, she powered down the computer and left. Walking out, she asked, "Are you love with your hand?"

The days were creeping by. I didn't like going home because of the abuse I was receiving, but I guess this whole thing was my penance for breaking up with Anna. Wednesday, I stayed out late with a colleague. Tom's car was in front of the house when I returned home. Upon entering, I could hear them going at it in her room. I tried to ignore it. Going to my room, I ran into Anna; she was naked and cum was all over her face. "Tom knows how to appreciate a woman. He told me he is in love me." I got a hard-on looking at her, but I felt a little sad at how pathetic her life had become. Later, while watching tv, Tom came into the living room and got on his coat. He said to me, "You were a fool to give up Anna. She is the hottest piece of ass ever!" I thought to myself, she has become a slut. I don't regret breaking up with her.

Thursday, my plans with Rob swung into action. After work, I met Rob at a bar. He introduced me to Vicki-a 5'9" blonde with big tits. She wasn't the greatest look at, but Rob told me she loved to fucked. He used to go out with her, but she wasn't the "dating type"; she was the fucking type. She loved to get it on with 2 guys at once. Vicki owed Rob a favor for getting her car fixed, so our rendezvous was to be the payoff. After eating a burger, we headed to my place. My goal was to make Anna jealous by showing her that I could get laid too--that she was going to miss me fucking her. In the car, I explained the situation to Vicki and told her to be as loud and dirty as possible. She said that she would do it as long as we fucked her good.

When we walked in the front door, Anna was sitting in the living room watching tv. The three of us proceeded to my bedroom where wasted no time. I immediately started to make out with Vicki. Rob started groping her. After a few minutes, we switched. I was impressed by her tits-large and firm. Vicki spoke up, "Get your cocks out! I want to see them!" Rob and I dropped our pants. I had never seen his dick; I was happy to see that mine was larger. She took them in her hand and started rub them. "That's what I really like: big, hard cocks. Bet you want them sucked."

"Yes," we said in unison. She pulled us forward until our dicks were touching. Vicki licked my head then Rob's. She alternated back and forth until they both were wet with saliva. Finally, she touched them together and tried to suck them at the same time. She was unsuccessful. "Damn it," our little cocksucker said, "I wanted both your cocks in my mouth at the same time." With that she let go of our cocks.

"All this sucking has made me develop and itch. I need it scratched ... with a tongue. Who wants to eat me out."

"I do," I piped up. Rob and I quickly took off Vicki's clothes. My dick got even harder looking at her body: her tits were huge and firm, her ass had not a trace of cellulite, her pussy was clean-shaven. She noticed my staring, and said loudly, "You like my body, eh? Nicer than your last girl-friend?" I nodded. "Bigger tits? Nicer ass?" I nodded more enthusiastically, and said loudly, "Your body is about 1,000 times better than my ex! She has droopy tits and a huge ass. You are beautiful!" I lowered my mouth to her pussy and began to lick; it was juicy. I immediately attached her clit. Vicki moaned in pleasure. Looking up, I saw her sucking on Rob's cock. After 10 minutes of circling her clit with my tongue, and shoving my fingers in her hole, she came. I could hear her breath heavier and heavier, and I could feel her body stiffen up. She started to scream, "I'm gonnnaaa cummmm. Lick me!!" Vicki emitted a screech of pleasure then collapsed. She nudged my head away complaining that her clit was too sensitive.

After a moment of rest, Rod stuck his dick in her face. She began to suckle on it and as she rubbed it with her hand. I was sitting on the floor admiring Vicki's oral abilities when I noticed Anna in the hall peeking into the room. Our eyes met for a moment. I shifted my attention back to Rob and Vicki, and I started to egg them on: "You look so sexy with a cock in you mouth."

"Rob, you should shoot all over her face!" He moaned. Her pace quickened. Soon Rob started screaming, "Oh God! Oh God! Yes. Take it! Take it!" He pulled his cock out of her mouth and began cumming all over her face. She stuck out her tongue and got some of it. Eventually she sucked him dry. Rob sank back on to the bed.

I stood up and walked over to Vicki. I was caressing my hard-on. "I want you," I said. She smiled. Rob got off the bed and collapsed on to a chair. Vicki shifted down on the bed, and I mounted her in missionary style. I was nose to nose with Vicki. Rob's cum covered her face. I was temped to lick it off; instead, I concentrated on fucking her. I started pumping her hard--fifty fast strokes, then fifty slow ones. I could see via the mirror that Anna was watching us. She had shed her clothes and was loosely wearing her robe. Anna's hands were kneading her crotch. Her stare drove me into a higher sexual frenzy. I raised my tempo to a furious pace. Vicki was enjoying it for her breathing was getting heavier. I said things loudly: "You pussy is so tight. Way tighter than Anna's."

"I love you big tits." Finally, "I am going to cum!"

"Cum inside me," Vicki responded. My cock throbbed as my jizz filled her hole. Immediately after, I withdrew, sat back, and relaxed. It had been one the hottest fucks I have ever had.

Rob, Vicki, and I rested for 10 minutes. She wanted more. Rob was coming back to life, but I needed a little more time. Rob announced that he wanted to fuck her too. Vicki said, "I want you to do me in the ass. Chris, do you have any lube?"

"No, but Anna might." Vicki, still naked, got up and walked into Anna's room. I could see by way of the mirror that Anna was busy masturbating with a vibrator. Vicki startled her. "Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt but do you have any lube?" Anna pointed to a drawer. "Thanks hun." After grabbing it, Vicki stopped and stared at Anna. "Boy," Vicki said, "you do have saggy tits. No wonder why Chris dumped you." She returned to my room. I thought, "Yes. A little payback!"

Rob was ready for Vicki. He put her on all fours on the bed and grease up her butthole. He shoved his fingers in her backside, and played with her. She moaned with pleasure. Rob lined up his dick and slowly shoved it in. He took about 5 minutes before he had it all inside her. He would move a few centimeters then stop. After he was all the way in, Rob began to pump. Slowly at first, but then with an increased tempo. Soon he was slamming her butt. Meanwhile, my dick had sprung to life. I was stroking it when I approached Vicki's head. She tilted her face back and opened her mouth. I hesitantly put my cock in. She rolled her tongue over it. Being at the perfect height, I slowly began to rock my cock in and out of her mouth. Every time, I would shove a little more in. I shoved my dick all the way in! She did it! Vicki deep-throated me! It felt so wonderful. I withdrew and did it again. I could feel the cum rising in my dick. I did it again. I was at the boiling point. I did it again and deposited my second load of the night down her throat. I pulled out and let out a huge sigh. Rob was continuing to ream her ass. I said loudly, "I can't believe you deep-throated me. No woman has done that before!" Rob started moaning. He said, "Yes. Yesssss. Yessss!!" as he came in her ass.

He pulled out of her and sat down on the bed. Vicki remained on all fours. I got up to examine at her cum-filled holes. It looked terrific. Again, I had to stop myself from cleaning her off. She got off the bed, took the lube and marched back into Anna's room. "Thanks for the lube," Vicki said. "Ain't nothing like having a cock in your ass, is there?" Anna said nothing. I got a couple of towels and we all cleaned up. Vicki and Rob dressed; I didn't. I walked them to the door showering them with praise and thanks. Rob said he had a great time. Vicki gave me her number and a kiss (which tasted like cum).

Still naked, I walked into Anna's room and said, "You're not the only one around here who likes to fuck." I figure I got her back. Now we were even, or at least I thought so. I went to bed and fell right to sleep.

Friday was Anna's last night in the house. I didn't want to be around, so I went out for a bite and a few drinks with the guys from work. I rolled in around 11:30. There were a bunch vehicles in front of my house. Upon entering, I could smell the smoke (both kinds) and hear the loud music. Four guys were hanging out in the kitchen as I walked through it. The living room was a strange site--there were at least 10 guys and 2 women. Some of them were naked. One of the women was being fucked at both ends. The music was playing loud. Porn was blaring on the tv. Two guys had their cocks out and were masturbating. One of the two held a beer mug at crotch level. Over the music I asked the guy closest to me, "What the hell is going on?"

"A party, dude." He obviously had no clue that I owned this house. In his inebriated state, he continued, "Someone called us and told us to come over for a sex party. They said bring some friends. The ho' in the other room is taking all comers. Dude, she is hot. She said that she wanted to be tied up and fucked."

"Really?" I asked, "did she really say that?"

"I guess so. That's what someone told me." One of the others piped in, "A bunch of guys already left. She must have done 40 guys already. She's a slut." The two guys high-fived. I thought that Anna had gone off the deep end. She really had turned into a slut. The first guy said, "And dude, that other chick is taping the whole thing."

"I saw the slut go down on that chick over there. Yes!" High-five. "What's up with that?" I asked, pointing at the 2 guys jacking off into the beer mug. One of them explained, "She wants more cum! So we are all cumming in a glass for her." I got a funny look on my face. "Dude," he said, "you should go cum in the cup. It is almost full."

I looked over at the 2 guys again; one was done. I saw the other cum into the mug. Most of his jizz went in, but some landed on the table and floor. He put the mug down and zipped up. The blaring music made it hard to hear clearly, but I think he said, "Who's next?" I stepped toward him. I figured that if Anna wanted to gang-banged by dozens of strangers then drink a cup full of cum, I might as well get in on the action. I wanted her to guzzle down my cum for the last time. In fact, I wanted to present the bucket of cum to the slut herself. I wanted to see her drink it down. I grabbed the beer mug off the table. I took out my cock (which was already hard) and started to jack off. I came pretty quickly because of all the sex around me and all my thoughts of Anna. Most of my cum went into the mug; some fell on the floor. I put down the mug, which was now almost full, and cleaned myself up. I returned my cock to my pants.

I looked over at the woman being fucked. The one guy must have cum in her mouth, for she was only being fucked in the pussy. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that this woman was ugly. She was way over-weight and had a horrible face. The guy fucking her started to shudder. After he pulled out, I could see the cum leaking out of her. She stood up and pushed her past me. "I have to go get my pussy cleaned out," she said. I picked up the mug of cum and followed her towards the bedroom. Mercifully, the cd ended at this time, but the sounds of porn on the tv still could be heard. In Anna's bedroom there was 10 more guys. They were surrounding the bed, so I couldn't get a clear view of what was happening. Several shouted when the ugly woman appeared: "She's back!"

"Let her through." I made my way toward the bed. On it, I could make out Anna on her back. Her hands were tied to the headboard. A guy was fucking her good. The ugly woman was squatting over her head saying, "You'd better clean me up good!" Ugly moaned a bit, "Yeah baby. Yeah! I can't believe that this is the first night you have ever eaten pussy. You are so good." Several of the guys cheered. I stood in back, holding the mug of cum. I overheard 2 guys say, "I'm next."

"No fair. You've all ready fucked her twice."

"No, I only fucked her once. I got a blow job the other time. This time ... up the poop shoot!"

The guy fucking the ho' finished. As he pulled out, I could see how red Anna's pussy was. Her whole crotch area was covered in jizz. Her pussy and asshole were gapping, with cum running out of them. My dick started to perk up again. Someone noticed I had the mug of cum, and shoved me to the front saying, "Here's the glass of cum for the slut!" A cheer arose. I moved toward the bed, when I saw something that made stop dead. It was Anna! She was sitting next to the bed, fully-clothed, with a video camera in her hand. She didn't notice me. Ugly got off the now mystery woman to reveal Carol!! That nice, smart, tall, thin, cute woman who I worked with was the center of this gangbang! I was stunned. I stood there silently for a second. Then, I screamed, "Carol! Anna, what have you done?!!" Everyone looked stunned. I yelled, "Get the fuck out of my house!!" They started to scatter, realizing that things were going down wrong. Anna stared at me as I put the mug down, and began to untie Carol. Some guy moved towards her; I screamed, "Get out of my house before I call the fucking cops." He left.

What had Anna done to this sweet girl? I looked at Anna with rage in my eyes. She looked at me, smiled and said, "I bet you didn't know that Carol was a big slut, did you?" I wanted to hit her. Instead, I finished untying Carol. I let her sit up. She was covered in cum. Anna explained quickly, "She came by looking for you around 6pm. We started talking. The topic turned to sex and how she liked those pictures that I was looking at the other night on the computer. A little alcohol later, and she revealed to me that she wanted to be tied up and gang-banged."

"I don't believe you. You had her raped and put it all on film. You did this to get back at me one last time."

"No I didn't. Ask her." Carol looked out of it. She was in a fog. With one eye open, she looked up at me. I don't think she knew it was me. Carol said softly, "Do you have my cup of cum? I want more." I was stunned. I moved off the bed. Anna grabbed the mug from the nightstand and handed it to her. All this time, Anna never stopped videotaping. Carol took the mug, smiled and drank it down in one gulp. "That tasted really good," she said to Anna, "anymore?"

Digger66
Digger66
373 Followers