My Penance (Version 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers

"Not tonight," she replied. I started to back out of the room. "What's the matter, Chris? I thought you liked cum-covered sluts," Anna said. I got out of the house. I spent the night at a friend's house.

Anna's move-out day finally came and then she was gone. I was in hell those last few weeks. Anna showed me what a slut she could have been. The thoughts of knowing I would not be part of her antics made me sad. She also shattered my image of Carol. Rumors had it that Carol, who left the company a week later, had become a high-priced prostitute, specializing in gang-bangs. I also heard that she and Anna still hang out together.

By the time Anna moved out, I had paid my penance. Often I jack-off to the memories of Anna and those last weeks in the house together.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Please read my other ones. As always, your comments are appreciated. Send your comments or ideas for new stories or continuations of old stories to me.

Digger66
Digger66
376 Followers