All Comments on 'My Perfect Little Sister'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking great

It works on so many levels...

rkp1705rkp1705over 9 years ago
A good read. . .

but you need to scold your editor and reader, as they missed a number of typos and a couple of misspellings. You have nicely described the sensual relationship between siblings while keeping it hot and sexy. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent.

That could almost have been a true story, enjoyed it very much.

Cheesegrater? Why didn't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn!! Sue, VERY FUCKING HOT! HOT! HOT!!

My blessed Goddess, what I would give to be a part of this pussy licking, cunt sucking sister act... Wow! Keep up the good writing... Well Done!!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Visit to Uni?

This was great. I would love to hear about Fee's trip to Uni, how she and Cathy enjoy their time together, and if Cathy is going to end up with a new 'flatmate.'

[*****]

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Another stiffy plzr

I just can't believe how you just keep delivering such well thought out stories.

Keep up the good writing..😘💰

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
again

Well constructed and paced story. Again

Thanks for this. Please keep going

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Very well done!

This was another great story! thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really good

A straightforward and loving tale. Personally I'd prefer a bit more internal conflict as they get it on, it's not everyday that a thing like this happens. But that doesn't detract from the story at all, it's still beautiful. Thank you for writing it.

tlcbitlcbiover 6 years ago
Excellent again

But too short. What happened the following week? Did Cath come out? Did Fee attend Portsmouth? Were they together? More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. I wish there were more sister/sister tales on this site. Thank you for writing this one.

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

I Miss Your Stories!

Hallo Sue!

We sure miss reading your stories Love, and that is a fucking fact,,, yes!

Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen and I, are reading a few of the stories I found so enjoyable from author's like ScattySue..... damn I wish she was still writing!

Thank-You. 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Scat Kisses!

From your kinky dike friends,

Gay Kat and The Black Queen!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Such a fun story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1859 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...