My Perfect Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers

It is a bright red thong but over her pussy, whose slight crease is visible through the sheer fabric, they are not just darker they glisten with her secretions. "Fucking hell, Fee, you're leaking through them!"

"See, Cath, I told you I didn't need any extra turning on! Undressing you I thought I was going to orgasm right there and then." I drop to my knees and can smell her scent as I rest my hands on her hips. Though this is my little sister, there is no power on earth that can stop me as I lean in, my mouth opening to cover the sodden fabric. My tongue laps over the skimpy garment and I taste Fee's honey; she tastes better than any woman I've known.

I look up, "I want to make love to you... do you want that too?" I ask, nervous despite being so turned on. "I, I want to be sure we both really want this... little sister."

"Yes, big sister, I want it. I really, really, want us to make love," she smiles happily, "and I want to do it now!"

"My pleasure," I tell her as I hook my thumbs under the waistband of her thong and draw it down. The saturated fabric adheres briefly to her flesh before peeling away. "You shave completely I see," I say as I admire the perfect, smooth mound and vulva. I lean in and kiss her soft skin just above the cleft of her pussy. Once again the smell and taste is intoxicating as my tongue reaches out to caress the edges of her soft, swelling inner labia. I feel a tremble run through her and I suspect that she is close to orgasm.

"Oh, Cath my darling sister" her voice thick with her arousal, "eat me out, make me cum." I need no second invitation and my hands grasp the firm, soft flesh of her bum, holding her still as I run my tongue up her pussy once more, this time more firmly, and again, now pointing my tongue so that it parts her nether lips to stroke the inner folds of her sensitive flesh. Her hands rest on my head pressing me gently forward, encouraging me to probe deeper, something I am only too happy to do for I am in heaven, my senses filled by the taste and smell of her, the feel of her hot, wet interior on my mouth and her bum in my hands, the sound of her gentle gasps and little sighs of pleasure. She becomes my whole universe as I seek her pleasure with my mouth and tongue in every way I can: little licks and deep thrusts with my tongue; sucking and nibbling her sensuous folds and lips that now open to me, hungry for my touch; sucks and caresses of the hard, red swelling that her clit has become.

The tempo increases and Fee's gentle gasps and little sighs have become loud cries and moans as she now grasps my head, grinding her pussy against my mouth. I redouble my efforts, focussing more on her clit and each lick and suck produces a cry that is loud and filled with her excitement and lust. I feel her begin to tremble. "Fuck... Cath... I'm gonna... cumm! Ahh... yes... oooooh! So good... aaaahhhhhhhh!" Her hips buck as her climax tears through her and I struggle to keep my mouth on her as I seek to draw out her orgasm. Suddenly her legs turn weak and she is collapsing half on top of me and we end as a tangled heap on the floor. She continues with several long shivers and moans as little orgasmic aftershocks tremble through her until, at last, she is still. I untangle myself from underneath and curl my body around hers as I stroke her hair.

"How did my big sister get so fucking good at eating cunny?" she asks at last, turning her head to look over her shoulder at me.

"Practice!" I tell her.

"And yet Helena left you, even though you can do that to a girl: she must be certifiably insane!"

"Fee, I never made Helena cum in the way you just did. I," I have to think to express what just happened for me, "I don't think I've ever been so totally committed giving a girl pleasure as I was just now with you, so completely focussed." She rolls over and kisses me.

"All I can say is it was totally awesome. And you totally taste of my cunt!" she smiles as she sees in my face my shock at her use of the word 'cunt'. "Now, I have to try and do the same to you and your cunt so do you want to lie here or would you prefer the bed?"

"On the bed, please. Do you always call it your... cunt?" I struggle slightly to say the word.

"Not always but most times. Why not? It's a very old English word and hasn't always been considered so extreme. I think 'my big sister just ate my cunt' sounds much better than 'my big sister ate my pussy'; that make you sound like a cat eating monster!" she laughs as we stand up. "Perhaps you'd prefer 'cunny'? What do you call it?"

"Um, usually a 'pussy'," I confess, "it's the word Helena always used but 'cunny' is better and perhaps, with you, I can say, 'my little sister's has a gorgeous cunt that tastes delicious!'" I go to sit on the bed but Fee stops me.

"Hold on, sis, you've way too many clothes on!" she giggles.

"Hmm, you're right; you'll never get to my cunt with these panties on," I admit. "So what are you doing about it, hmm?" I say in my best Mum voice with my hands on my hips.

"Oh no, Cath; way to kill the mood, pretending to be Mum!" she shudders.

"Oh shit, sorry. Come here and kiss your big sister 'coz I really need you to make me cum," I tell her desperately as I hold my arms out. She steps into my embrace and our bodies seem to fit perfectly, her taller slimness against my shorter, more curvaceous figure. Her hug is brief before her hands are pushing down my panties and, as they slip down my thighs, I wriggle and kick my legs to make them fall.

With me fully naked at last, Fee presses me backwards until my legs contact the edge of her bed and I topple onto it as I did earlier. However, my sister does not fall on me this time but looks down. "Hmm, what a gorgeous body you have," she says appreciatively as her fingers reach down and glide through my short, trimmed pubes. "Nice and tidy but still quite au naturel; never considered going hairless, sis?"

"I have shaved sometimes but..."

"Helena preferred this," Fee interrupts to finish my sentence. "Okay, I've not tried a cunt this hirsute before so let's see..." She kneels on the bed but doesn't, as I expected, go down on me. Instead, her targets are my boobs, which she starts to caress, and kiss and lick and suck, almost as if she knew how wonderfully sensitive they are. "Sorry Cath," she says between sucks, "but I just had to have some time with your tits and these amazing nipples."

"Mmm Fee, I'm not complaining; I absolutely adore having my boobs and nipples played with annnnd, oh wow, you're doing a great job there! Mmmmm!" She has sucked the top half of my left boob into her mouth and her tongue is busy inside licking, rubbing and kneading it, sending bolts of pleasure through me. She might have beaten me for wetness earlier but I can now feel a warm trickle leaking from my pussy, no, from my cunt; my hot, sopping, fleshy cunt as my fingers discover.

Fee notices my exploring hand and it is gently slapped and pulled away as her mouth releases my boob with a wet pop. "Now, now Catherine, hands off: your cunt is mine this afternoon," she warns as she lifts her head and looks down at it. "Fuck that looks good enough to eat! Sorry, Cath, but I don't care how much you adore tit play, I need to eat you out right now."

"About fucking time!" I tease, "I've been waiting ages for my sister's mouth on my cunt... years in fact."

She looks at me as she shimmies down the bed. "Really?" she asks, "You thought about me like that when I was, like..."

"Yes, well, too young, anyway. I never thought it would happen though," I admit. She grins at me.

"Oh, it absolutely is!" she replies wickedly and she slips from the bed to kneel on the floor between my leg. She lifts each of my feet onto the bed, spreading me wide open. I feel a butterfly flutter of anticipation in my stomach and a wild excitement as to what she will do. She does not disappoint as something warm and wet presses softly against my exposed bum hole, her tongue I realize, before dragging up over my perineum and on through the convoluted, steaming wet flesh of my pussy in one long, sensuous lick.

"Oh god!" I gasp, "Helena never licked my bum..."

"If you say her name one more time, I'll leave you here on the edge of orgasm forever!" Fee interrupts sternly. "I intend to make you cum harder and longer than you've ever done before; I may not have had as much practise but I can be quite imaginative and, as your sister, I think I know what you'll like."

"Sorry, Fee," I answer contritely, "and that lick felt amazing."

"Good," she says as her head dips down once more. "Oh, and your cunt is delicious too. We taste pretty much the same, actually," and with that I am treated to another full-length lick. She keeps repeating, adding little variations such as more pressure or swirl of her tongue around my tight bud, little kisses and licks on the sensitive perineal skin, tongue thrusts and laps or sucks and nips of my pussy and clit. She's right: she seems to know instinctively what will feel good.

Almost as soon as that though crosses my mind Fee changes her method as I feel a slim penetration of my pussy -- my cunt, damn it! -- her finger, no doubt. It slides back and forth a couple of times before she decides a second digit is required. Oh yes, that's much better as the walls of my cunt are gently stretched and the fingers, as they curl to rub the top of my cunt's passage, feel wonderful. There is a soft, rhythmic squelching as Fee finger fucks me and I wonder, savouring her touch, what someone passing the door would hear before I realize that her fingers invading my wet cunt are certainly not as loud as my grunting moans that keep the same rhythm. Any hypothetical eavesdropper would have no doubt what was going on and that thought makes me smile and turns me on just a little bit more.

I begin thrusting with my hips, trying to encourage Fee to go faster and deeper. Her response is to add another finger and, slim though her fingers are, three together make my cunt feel very full. No, not very full: wonderfully full, as I feel a first threatening tremble pass through me.

Her breath is warm on my gaping labia just before her mouth closes over the top of my cunny and I squeal as her tongue laps roughly over my highly sensitized clit. I expect a repeat, hope for one, but she switches to gentle caresses. She must be trying to draw this out, it occurs to me, as her finger thrusts have also become slower and softer, though still enough to keep me massively turned on.

After a few minutes the tempo and vigour are building once again and I can feel the orgasmic tension rising once more, higher and higher. I am writhing and crying out but again, without warning, Fee eases back and the incipient orgasm recedes. "Oh, Fee, darling, please make me cum!" I beg.

"I promised you your best orgasm ever and that cannot be rushed," she admonishes as she continues the gentle stimulation. I growl in frustration but I'm scared of protesting too much for fear that she might stop altogether. It does feel good though and I return to imagining someone spying on us. What if this had happened when she visited me? What if Helena had walked in to find her girlfriend's cunt being fingered and devoured by girlfriend's little sister? Would she have been outraged or aroused, finger-fucking herself as she watched? I begin playing with my nipples and can feel my climax nearing. Fee's fingers and mouth build in intensity and stimulation once more and I'm getting close, so close. Something presses against my bum hole: squirming, penetrating...

"Oh fucking god, yes! Aaaahhhhh!" I gasp as my orgasm crashes through me at last, in great, pumping waves that dominate everything, overwhelming my senses. And it goes on and on as Fee continues to play my cunt, stretching the climax until I am gasping incoherent pleas to her to let me go, that I cannot stand any more.

I lay panting and utterly spent. "Oh Fee, my darling girl and wonderful sister, come here," I manage and hold my arms up. Moments later she slips between them and we hug each other as we kiss. Her beautiful face is slathered in my juices and she's right, we do taste alike.

When I can move at last we wriggle under the bedclothes and snuggle up to doze. When I wake it is with a wonderful sense of love and happiness as I find Fee is in my arms and that it wasn't a dream. However, I instantly begin to panic that Mum or Dad will walk in on us and I look round to locate Fee's bedside clock before sighing in relief; we have only slept for hour or so. My panic has disturbed Fee and she slowly opens her eyes. "I love you, Cathy," she murmurs.

"I love you too, Fee, my perfect little sister," I reply and kiss her softly but deeply. "Come on darling, we need to get cleaned up before the parents get back. Up you get and in the shower," I order her.

"Only if you join me," she replies and I happily agree. We take our time in shower together, soaping and rubbing one another clean. The temptation to do more is immense but sense, and the fear of imminent parental return, dissuades us. We towel each other dry before walking naked back to Fee's room where we dress once more. However, I am aware of a new intimacy between us, reflected in our almost constant touching and hugging and kissing of each other.

"We're going to have to be careful, Fee my love," I warn as I stand behind her to brush her hair while playing the hairdryer over it. "Mum and Dad will notice if we're this affectionate towards each other."

"Yes, I know... but I love you and... hey yes, we're lovers, lesbian lovers," she says, eyes shining.

"Oh stop it or I my cunt will start dripping again!" I can feel the grin on my face. "I wish I didn't have to drive back to Portsmouth tonight," I sigh. "Okay, that's your hair done, will you dry mine?" We swap places as I sit in the chair and she stands behind me.

"Cath, darling, did you know that Portsmouth is one of the universities I'm applying to?"

"You mentioned you were thinking about it."

"Mmm, well, one of their open days is a week on Thursday, so can I come down and maybe stay over with you now that she-you're-not-allowed-to-name has moved out?"

"Oh, Fee that would be wonderful," I exclaim. "You could come down Wednesday evening and I'm sure I could get a couple of days off; then there'd be the weekend. We could fuck each other senseless!" I say and we're both laughing.

"Definitely, but only after I've been round the open day," she warns. "I mean, I do want to see the university but also Mum and Dad are bound to ask lots of questions about what I thought of the uni and the course and everything, so I can't say 'Sorry I missed it because I was fucking Cathy,' can I?"

"True, and anyway I'd like to go round the old alma mater with you and show you the sights."

"Cath, you realize that if I went there then..."

"Oh no: three years of living with my little sister. Woe is me!" I complain, trying to keep a straight face. "She'll be under my feet the whole time."

"Sod being under your feet; I'd much rather be under you," she laughs and bends in to kiss me, "and on top of you... and beside you... and inside you!" She is turning me on again but my arousal is quenched by the rattle of keys in the front door. "Shit, that's Mum and Dad back. Cathy, quick: I need one last proper kiss from my sexy sister."

"Last kiss, but just for now," I promise her, before her tongue slips into my mouth.

ScattySue
ScattySue
1,864 Followers
12