All Comments on 'My Personal Alarm Clock Ch. 07'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another masterpiece of motherfucking from MF, just in time for Mother's Day

This is the way all families should be, and nowadays more and more of them are becoming. The mother's wild for what her 20 year old boy Matt's got jumping around in his pants. For his fat young penis, of course, but also for the heavy sack the kid's got hanging between his legs. "Mom is slowly and sensually licking my balls. She's told me how much she loves my aroma in the mornings. She buries her face deep in my ball sack and takes in a deep breath...I feel her tongue lapping to taste what she smells. My mother, licking sucking and tasting all of her son. What more could a boy ask for..." Indeed. A mother who takes such good care of her boy's balls is a truly loving mom. Meanwhile, Matt's just as wild for that magical hole between his mother's legs, his own damn birth canal. This time mom wants her boy to stretch it to the limits. That he does, "my entire fucking hand slides right inside my mother's beautiful pussy." Then Matt's whole fucking arm. The boy's stunned. "Look at this, my arm soaking wet from her cunt juices moving in and out of where I came out of her body 20 years ago." Mom's cumming like crazy and dad's busy jerking off all over the carpet at the sight of their boy giving his mother a "gaping cunt." I'm sure Matt's going to do his darndest to fill that gaping hole, with his hard young cock and what he's go waiting for his mom in his hot young balls. He's such a good son.

marknmaggiemaemarknmaggiemaealmost 9 years ago
tempting

Don't Tempt us until we are fairly board be for you introduce the daughter.I should all flowtogether befre she arrives on the sceane.If you wait to longall uou well do is have sames boring acts to fall in on.Good Luck

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 8 years ago
I Love it

I Love it , Go on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Hope you carry on with this story,need the sister to join in

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"All in the family..."

I have been waiting for Sis to join in....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous