All Comments on 'My Personal Version of Therapy'

by badnail

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Excellent

Please keep going, this is looking like a hot story between Mum & son and she might even be knocked up. Do they end up living as a couple and making more babies or does he seduce his sister and knock her up too?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Very unique story

Many possibilities to continue

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Very nice, hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Perhaps this is a perfect way to heal a broken relationship between mother and son. Mom and son are not close and have self destructive vices. Now both mother and son will be drawn to the siren call of incest and will crave the intense orgasm that can only come from making love with their forbidden soulmate. Mom will become addicted to the orgasm only her son can give her and will surrender her body over and over, allowing her son to fuck her unfaithfully married yet unprocted and fertile pussy again and again until she feel her son fill her with his seed. The son will be constantly errect as he humps away the pain of bad mother and replaces those memories with the immense pleasure of his mothers pleasure of his mothers pussy. I hope the son succeeds in knocking up his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous