My Pet Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled from ear to ear, when a few seconds later, I saw my new pet roll over on her stomach. She buried her head in the pillow and wept as I followed my new erection to the crack in her ass. I'd never gotten it up so quickly in such a short time before. The Amazon, I realized would have as profound an effect on me as I would on her! I took some lubricant from the nightstand and greased up everything in sight. Her ass was the tightest, most wonderful place my penis had ever explored. Emotionally, I was well past the gates of heaven when I came deep inside her succulent anus. Once I finished, I rested my spent body alongside that of my slave and gently stroked her alabaster flesh.

"Master," she said at last, "I do not know how you have gained such power over me. I don't care how long you make me obey you, I will ALWAYS despise you. However, if there is the least spark of humanity in you I ask that you always be gentle with me. If you are gentle, when I DO escape from this enchantment I shall kill you swiftly and mercifully."

I smiled at my slave's boast. I decided to let her think she had an iota of authority. "Certainly, slave, in fact right now I will show you haw gentle I can be with a trimmer and razor."

I stepped over to the dresser where the shaving implements awaited. As I hefted the cordless trimmer, I realized that a spectacular future awaited me. I turned and approached the bed with my kit.

"This won't hurt a bit slave, not even a little."

12