All Comments on 'My Phantom Lover'

by M J Lindsay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!!

Absolutely the best story I've read here. Hot, romantic, touching - what more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story!

mysterious beginning, hot read all the way through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love it, love it, love it...

Started reading to find some hot frat action, but got a lot more out of it. Sexy, sweet... I'm one happy lady and I only hope I can find a guy like one of them (only straight ;) ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loved this one too!!

I love these stories!! The emotion and connection in the stroies you write is wonderful! The sex isn't too bad either! Keep up the Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it, sap is great!

I loved this story. I was looking for some bedtime reading and this put a smile on my face. I thought it was sweet that Steve fell for Brian before he met him, that lust turned to love when he helped the grieving boy. Brian was cute also; not knowing just hoping that he was right and his phantom was Mr. Wonderful. This story was full of sap, but sometimes we need to be reminded that "love walks in on danity cat feet."

nz_marienz_marieover 17 years ago
absolutely wonderful!

oh just when I thought the only one in Literotica that can write really good gay love stories is DW Simon, I stumble across your story :) thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it!

i thought it was greatt! .. id love to read this story from steve's perspective :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Lord

It was so cool to read. Please keep ooooonnnnn writing.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Collegial Loving

This is a wonderful tale of RED HOT SEX growing into stable long-term true love. Each lover begins adulthood with a tragedy, but blossoms into joy in the waiting arms of the other. Both lead lives of generosity toward all -- excellent careers and a homelife to admire. Fine, fine thought & writing! Thank you!

armywife2009armywife2009almost 14 years ago
I love it!

That was absolutely amazing, i don't comment much and i haven't even checked to see how old this story is but i have to say i loved it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Soo sweet.

A great romantic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

Absolutely awesome!

WillScarlettWillScarlettalmost 12 years ago
Short and sweet

Beautiful, you created characters fast so by the time they hookd up at the ski lodge I was already totally in love and delighted they got together! The lovemaking scenes could have been more developed but they were still totally hot and the ending was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Loved it...Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great story and the two lead characters were very sweet. One thing that seemed very out of character was Steve being a rampant man whore as a late teenager - saying he slept with any male human he found. That does not at all jive with the way his character and qualities were presented and I did not care for it at all. It seemed like a very insignificant throwaway tidbit in the rest of the story so I can’t imagine why it was included that way. Sure he could have had some pervious lovers but to make him a very promiscuous slut for several years did not sit well.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom819 months ago

Glad the dog made it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous