All Comments on 'My Playmate Ch. 02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
OMG

Omg. This is your most enthralling work yet. I've been through it. And its the hevean and hell you described to a T. Your an amazing writer! Write a book and ill buy it! Keep up the AMAZING work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done!!

It's gone past just a jerk off story and has given the characters complex personalities. Awesomely done, can't wait for Chapter 3, being a romantic sap, I hope he and Coutrney get together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good, but somewhat familiar....

This is sorta Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy all over again, isn't it?

perversionsandtransgressionsfanperversionsandtransgressionsfanalmost 2 years ago

The first page is one of the best... I wish more of your stories involved this kind of partner swapping and teasing and soft swinging etc..

JodailyJodaily28 days ago

Aw jesus christ! What a fucking pussy. Hard to say wether his balls or his brains are smaller, though they're both vieing for that walnut size award. I know it was fucking hot while they were together, it is time to move on. Coutney is a total bitch for stringing him along, and he is a complete asshole for doing Anna like he is. Grow the fuck up!

Just sayin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES