All Comments on 'My Pregnant Sister in Law'

by YorkshireDalesman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DougntexasDougntexasalmost 9 years ago
DougNTexas

Great read. I loved it. I love the English style of writing. Please keep it up and write often. Thanks so much for your talents.

Doug

GizmorGizmoralmost 9 years ago
Sister-in-law

A great story. Hoping the will be more to their adventures. Thanks.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Surprised indeed

To learn that bit of slang. Must have been a bit of a shock for Fanny Brice to go on tour and have the crowd she got. Falling on your fanny is not a phrase heard outside the USA (double - ouch), and 'fanny pack' is not something discussed in public, though the concept suddenly becomes rudely funny.

So in Australia, New Zealand, and UK, it's the front bits, and in the USA, it's the 'bum.' Oh, life in The Colonies! Not a popular name for a kid these days I would suppose. And only in the USA is a kink for fannies a bum rush, while elsewhere it's no big deal.

Punctuation was a bit rough, but nice story of family member helping out a younger relative and her own self at the same time. Thanks for sharing.

vrieseavrieseaalmost 9 years ago
Great Read

Love your style of writing. I felt as if I was in the back seat listening to the conversation. Very erotic but not dirty. Look forward to your future works.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

A gentle and loving tale of an older woman leading a young man into sexual maturity. This was such a pleasant change from the young superstud rocking the older relatives world with a hard fucking that usually populates this kind of tale. From one Englishman to another, well done old man, top story telling. I hope to read more of your tales soon.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Sooooooo sublime!!!!!

Well done with pleasing passion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gorgeous.

So exciting to read for women as well as men. Lovely conversations and well worth 5 out of 5. Really Juicy.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

An absolute joy to read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved the details and feeling of genuine characters relating to this special situation.

Very hot, looking forward to more!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yup 1* Shit.

Nothing like a cheating slut to teach a young man how to treat women and what to expect from any woman he becomes involved with.

Nothing but Cuckolds, Sluts, and Boy Whores in this story.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Very Sensual!

This has been one of the most sensual stories on this site. It is one of the most detailed descriptions of making love to a woman told mostly from the woman's POV as any that have appeared on the site.

YorkshireDalesmanYorkshireDalesmanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your comments Mo miner. I hope you will find the other chapters about my pregnant sister in law equally enjoyable.

YorkshireDalesman

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausalmost 5 years ago
Top drawer

Beautifully told.

Thank you.

Zach

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Couldn't...

get into this story at all. Way too boring!!

Then when she said, "But remember, I'm in charge." I quit reading.

From what I understand, AWALT in England.

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 3 years ago

Part 3. 20 years later the bump all grown up pregnant and frustrated like mummy was. Uncle to the rescue, after mummy tells the naughty secret to her pregnant daughter.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 2 years ago

I've heard some women get extra-horny during pregnancy

Seems like this young lad had an opportunity to find out just how horny a pregnant woman can be. Great story--I thoroughly enjoyed it.

shadrachtshadracht13 days ago

A bit odd, the language both formal and familiar. However, the scene, the descriptions, it all had a feeling of almost a 70s softcore movie, like lady chatterlys lovers, back when porn had more dialog and plot. It was very well done, and erotic. I'm glad it's not cheating, as both Kathleen and her husband have an agreement for casual affairs. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous