My Pregnant Sister in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok you know. I find your nervousness stimulating," she said.

We looked at each other, she smiled; my gaze dropped repeatedly to the swell of her breasts and the fullness of her bra and I blushed with embarrassment. She pulled me gently to her and planted a kiss on my mouth.

"Do you like what you see?"

I stuttered a cautious "yes" and she pulled me down to her mouth again. My arms hung awkwardly by my side; I knew I was trembling like a leaf and she couldn't help but feel it as she embraced me.

"Let's kiss" she whispered and pulled me closer.

"You can hug me as well, you know"

I leant on the edge of the bed, the one hand on her shoulder and clumsily returned her kisses. I dared to open my mouth and our teeth clashed.

"No, no, not so much" she said "Try like this."

And she opened her mouth a little and gently slid out her tongue to meet mine. I gasped involuntarily and worked my tongue against hers.

"Easy, easy, easy" she whispered.

"Not so frantically. Caress slowly and gently. Enjoy my mouth; savour the taste of my tongue."

Grateful for her guidance I returned her wonderful kisses. My hand slid over her shoulders and smoothed repeatedly over her warm back.

"That's nice darling but that strap is in the way," she said." I think you should undo it."

After years of trying it on with all sorts of girls I was an expert at undoing bra straps surreptitiously and I quickly released it.

"Well done" she said, I see you have done that before"

She lifted herself up on one elbow to free the strap she was lying on and on and pulled it free. Laying back she lifted the bra away from the swell of her breasts and I gasped at the sight. Her lovely round breasts, ivory white and crossed by blue veins hung heavily against her ribs. The curve of each breast hanging together formed a deep cleavage and her thick nipples stood erect and firm. Had I caused that? I reached out and squeezed her breast and she winced.

"Oh, be careful sweetie. Let me tell you about breasts."

Nonplussed, I sat back on my heels.

"I didn't mean to criticise you Peter but let me explain. You should never push a lady's breasts downwards darling. You must always stroke upwards. Look, do it like this."

She took my hand and placing it on the tender smooth skin of her ribs moved it up until it was tight under her breast.

"Now, move up under the curve of my breast and cradle the whole of it in your hand, lift it gently. The breast Is soft and super sensitive, hold it in your hand, be gentle, don't squeeze. But at the same time my nipples like firm treatment. Roll them between finger and thumb or if you want, bite them gently. That does the trick."

I repeated the movement exactly as she'd said and heard to my delight that her breath was ragged now. I stroked upwards with both hands and lifting and stoking gathered both breasts together and buried my face in her cleavage. Remembering what she'd said I took her nipples one after the other in my mouth and began kissing, sucking and gently biting. Her breath gusted in my ear; I couldn't believe it. She liked what I was doing and I sucked and tweaked as she wriggled contentedly against the mattress and sighed;

"That is lovely! If you let me tell you what I like then we will have a very successful day."

I felt her hand slide over my belly and down in my jeans. I lifted myself from the edge of the mattress and shuffled closer so she could reach. She fiddled with the buttons for a while before giving up.

"Help me here" she said. Why don't you just take them off?

I struggled to take off my jeans before she could change her mind and was soon kneeling before her with my erection standing to attention. She reached out and grasped my cock and I flinched at the intensity of her hand on me.

"My, my," she said," That's a lovely solid cock you've got there."

"Solid?" I said.

"Yes, solid," she replied "but don't worry, that's a good thing, in fact it's very good."

She moved her hand and grasped me firmly by the base of my straining shaft.

"I can tell he likes that, I can feel him swelling," she said and giggled. "He's about 6 inches long I'd say, but I don't have a tape measure."

She laughed again; "Look, there's a good length of him sticking out from beyond my hand but darling, and this is the good thing; I cannot grasp around him."

She moved her fingers taking a new grip and trying to bring her fingertips together with the tip of her thumb.

"Yes he's really solid."

I was in ecstasy! Was i dreaming? No, it was broad daylight, and a grown woman was squeezing, pulling and rubbing my cock and she was not only willing but was intent on carrying the experience further, hadn't she said we had all the time in the world? But then she stopped.

"Peter, I need to ask you something before we continue; I don't want you to get hurt, but I need to be sure of one thing; are you strong enough for this? And by that I don't mean can you manage to push this here thing into me."

She pulled playfully on my cock again.

"I mean afterwards" and she paused for it to sink in.

"I don't want you to come quickly inside me and then run off in a fit of remorse and guilt. This is the life your brother and I lead. He has occasional flings and encourages me to do the same but I never have, yet."

I was desperate for her to continue and I tried to piece together some coherent statement that would reassure her but could only nod and say that it was ok and I wanted to help her.

"But why me?" I asked.

That question seemed to confirm something for her and she drew me to her in a long warm hug and between kisses she whispered;

"Because I've known you all your life, you're like a younger brother to me. I've seen you grow up and not least you came along at my time of need. I want to keep it in the family and that in itself will guarantee your silence."

We held the embrace for a good while until she whispered,

"But remember, I am in charge"

She pushed me gently away so she could grasp my cock again.

"And being in charge is a real turn on for me. But what's a real turn on for you my darling?"

And before I could think I replied; "A girl who would suck me off"

She laughed loudly and exclaimed,

"Oh that hurt! I had hoped you would say "The thought of making love to my sister in law."

I didn't know what to say, had I spoilt it all? But her banter gave no sign that she was offended; on the contrary she laughed all the more.

"So" she said with an amused smile, "So, getting sucked off is your highest sexual ambition? Well, we'll have to see if we can change your mind."

Her knowing laughter, her warm embraces, the movements of her hand on my cock and the open and frank discussions of the last hour had made my orgasm imminent and she seemed to sense that and pulled me towards her and quickly took my cock in her mouth. While sucking gently she slowly rolled back my foreskin gradually exposing the head of my cock to her tongue and the warmth and stimulation intensified: She bobbed her head several times and I watched fascinated as her cheek bulged with each movement. I couldn't believe the intensity of feeling in my cock and I was desperate for her to continue.

She took her mouth away briefly and asked again, slyly.

"What did you say was a real turn on?"

I answered quickly;

"The thought of making love to my sister in law," and she chuckled contentedly.

"That's better! I intend teaching you all about that."

And saying that she took my cock back in her mouth. She bobbed her head again and I watched fascinated again as first the one cheek then the other bulged with her vigorous movements only to be followed by quieter suckling as she, deliberately prolonging the exquisite torture, held me in ecstatic suspense with my cock gripped softly between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I could feel my orgasm building and stammered a warning. She stifled a laugh and began a series of deliberately fierce bobbing movements while all the while sucking strongly until suddenly I came violently. I could hear her sucking and swallowing until I was finished and eventually she let my now softening cock slip out of her mouth. I sat down on the bed in a daze of orgasmic bliss.

"I can see you liked that," she said, "Are you ok?"

I could only answer that it was wonderful, amazing, nothing could be better than that.

"Thank you Kathleen thank you."

"You're welcome" she said and she lifted the covers and pulled me to her.

"But," she whispered "you're wrong you know." "There is more to come, and it's even better than this. Now, kiss me some more."

We lay and embraced contentedly, I stroked and kissed her body and she murmured small instructions and requests until after a while my cock began to return to his former glory. That seemed to galvanise her into action;

"Oh no young man, not yet. Breakfast first!" She commanded; "I want tea and toast in bed. You go and fix it"

I rolled out of bed reluctantly and found my trousers.

"I won't be long; I must go to the toilet first."

"No," she said urgently, "please don't, you must wait."

Ignoring my questions she shushed me to silence.

"I will explain later."

Mystified I went down stairs made breakfast. I heard her moving about upstairs and the toilet flushed. I was hungry and I would have otherwise gone to the toilet too and as I carried the breakfast tray up the stairs I realised I had an early morning piss hard on.

Out of habit I knocked at her door and she laughed.

"Come in, come in, and don't be so formal, we have been introduced."

She had pulled the mattress and the covers off the bed while I was downstairs and having dragged them to the middle of the floor lay back on the cushions like some eastern potentate.

"That bed's too soft for an encore, and it squeaks terribly."

She laughed and poured the tea.

"Take your things off; I'm naked why aren't you?"

I undressed and standing in the middle of the floor studied her body. The bump was getting bigger by the day but it needed no imagination to see how fabulously slim and big breasted she had been before her pregnancy.

"At forty three I think I can still tolerate the light of day" she said, "why not open the curtains?"

Opening them I turned and saw her half sitting half lying and propped up by the cushions and pillows; her breasts lay gracefully on top of the bump, beneath which I could see a heavy mat of dark pubic hair. My cock, already half erect began to stir again. She put down her cup of tea and slid herself down until she lay in the patch of sunlight on the mattress.

"Come and help me with this pillow."

I knelt down beside and took the pillow.

"Pop it under the small of my back, I need a little support."

She squirmed awkwardly while trying to lift her bottom and her heels slipped on the sheets so I slipped my arms under her and lifting her easily, pushed the pillow in place. She sighed as I lay her down again and she opened her arms to me.

"I love being lifted! It really does things for me, oh quickly, come down here and kiss me again.".

We embraced there in the sunlight and I basked in the warmth of her body and her delicious smoothness.

"Good god Kathleen!" I said, "I could eat you" and meant it.

"I intend teaching you that as well," she replied.

This was a heavenly mixture of lust and intimacy that I had never thought possible and we continued exploring each other's body until she broke our kissing at last. Holding me close she began to whisper in my ear and I was surprised by her sudden bashfulness;

"Could you stroke me down there? Stroke my fanny I mean."

I felt a great wave of lust over me. I let my hand travel down over her stomach until it rested on her thick mat of pubic hair.

"Cup your hand" she said "Cup your hand and place it over my mound."

I covered her mound easily and felt her trembling against me.

"Hold round the mound firmly and shake her from side to side with your hand. Yes, that's right, now grind your hand on me."

I pressed firmly and shook the handful of her sex from side to side and she groaned lustily;

"Oh that's lovely, that's grinding my lady penis even though she's nicely protected."

I wondered why it was better protected, surely the more direct and the more intense the better? But she was obviously enjoying it and we lay for a good while as I followed her instructions. Her hips rose and fell with the waves of pleasure and she exclaimed;

"Oh this is good darling, I know you're going to do as I ask and you're getting me so horny. Take your middle finger and go inside me now."

I relaxed my hand and let my finger burrow amongst the hair and her firm and swollen lips until suddenly parting them it sank into a slippery pool of warmth and she gasped.

"Oh that's nice, it's been so long. Go further in darling but slowly and we'll see if she can accommodate visitors."

I moved further down beside her body and let my finger slide slowly into her.

"Stay still sweetie; let me get used to this."

I lay there and drank in the sight of her engorged breasts, the nipples swollen and erect over her lovely pregnant belly and further down the thick black triangle of course curly hair and my hand, pressed hard against the lips of her sex already moist and running from her juices.

"Take your finger out, slowly. Now, can you try again, this time with two?"

I entered her gently. My fingers parting the swollen lips met an increasing flood of moisture but despite that her vagina was tighter now and only reluctantly opened to enable my fingers to enter.

"Stop" She whispered.

I lay motionless, holding my fingers in against the pressure as her vagina gripped me.

"I'm out of practice," she said.

I felt her shuffling her bottom as she slid herself slowly down the bed and towards my hand. She tipped her pelvis first one way and then the other and my fingers slid slowly deeper into her sex.

"Oh that's lovely, oh that's so good. This bodes well for a successful fuck" and she giggled as she said that.

"Can you finger me? Bend your fingers gently, as if beckoning to someone."

I moved my fingers gently and she groaned;

"There on the front wall of my fanny, can you feel a rough patch?"

I explored willingly, bending and flexing my fingers until she gasped with delight.

"Yes! That's the spot, now finger me" and she growled as I tenderly stroked her again and again.

Her breathing was patchy now, just coming in short gasping bursts that followed the movement of my fingers in her vagina. Her hand slid slowly down to the bulk of her mound and she began rubbing herself vigorously. A change came over her. She was no longer warm and languid but as intense as a coiled spring. Her arm was moving quickly and I fingered her again and again and her utterances came quicker and quicker until she gave a high screech and her arm froze and she fell back on the cushions. In the silence that followed I heard a soft squirting sound and as her vagina pulsated around my fingers a wave of moisture trickled over my hand.

"Enough" she said with a great sigh and I took my hand gently away from her fanny and pulling the blanket over us held her close.

When she came to she held me tight and kissed my neck.

"That was gorgeous! You are so clever at doing what I say. Bear with me a while longer then I'll give you your heart's desire but first... First I have to investigate my waterworks. I am going to be selfish now; I'm finally going to dare."

She pushed me away.

"I want you to Lie down, lie down and get comfy; I am going to try now! I am going to see if I can take your cock inside me" and she laughed, "And then we are going to fuck!"

I could feel my cock throbbing. I had had an erection of sorts while concentrating on her instructions and fingering her fanny but now the realisation of what she was going to do caused him to rise from my belly.

"I can see your heart beating" she said and so she could, my cock moved a little with every heartbeat. She grasped him and slowly pulled at him as if fascinated by the foreskin rolling back and revealing the bulging purple head and she said thoughtfully:

"Just think, that's going all the way inside me soon."

My back arched as I involuntarily pressed my cock against her soft hand, desperate for her to continue wanking me and she seemed to gather her thoughts;

"Ok, It's now or never but please darling; no thrusting! No matter how nice it feels, let me do all the moving" she said and slid her leg over my thighs.

"But the baby Kathleen; It won't hurt the baby will it?"

No darling, I'm so far along now that the baby is quite safe. Don't worry, I'll be careful."

As she leant forward over me her pregnant belly hid my cock from her sight and she had to reach around behind her back to find him. I could feel her grasping me as she struggled to align me with the entrance to her vagina. My cock head slid backwards and forwards along her moist lips and I groaned involuntarily, the feeling was so intense as to be almost painful;

"Sorry darling, we'll soon be there, I have just got to find the place"

She raised herself slightly, leaned forward, then backwards all the while moving searching until she found just the right place, she sighed loudly and as she settled down slightly and the feeling in my cock head was suddenly exquisite. But I wanted more. I wanted desperately to be deep in her fanny, to sink my aching cock into her slippery depths and had to fight the urge to thrust wildly.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as she hovered over me. "Oh" she said again, "There he is. He's found the way in."

I could feel the head of my cock was embraced by the tight ring of her vagina, I was almost in! She settled herself carefully over me and I could feel a slight movement around my cock head, it was more a jiggling than a thrust and I saw that her breasts wobbled slightly as she gently bobbed up and down over my cock and with the smallest of movements slid him gradually further and further past the reluctantly widening entrance to her vagina.

"It's going to work" she gasped. You are almost there darling, just be patient"

She continued her movements until at last she sat motionless and silent. Her eyes were shut tight and she bit her bottom lip. I was inside her, I was deep inside my sister in law, inside a warm and very willing fanny at last and she was sitting with all her weight over my cock and I was at last fully inside her. She sat there flat over my crotch with her hands on her thighs completely lost in her own experience.

"I'm all the way inside you Kathleen, it's heavenly."

She woke from her reverie and looked me straight in the eye.

"Yes you are! We've done it! It's a very tight fit but she likes it, but how do you feel sweetie? Shall I make it much nicer for us?

She grinned and lent forward to kiss me and my cock slid almost all the way out of her vagina until I felt it was only the tight opening that gripped the very end of my cock head and i pleaded with her,

"Please Kathleen! No further or he'll fall out!" She sat back up again and as she did my cock slid back in her again.

"You're sliding nicely my darling. You're deep in my fanny now. It's soft and tight but when I sit down on you, can you feel a lump? That's my cervix, that's the entrance to my womb."

She sat heavily, ground her crotch against mine and the lump nudged the head of my cock and she took a sharp intake of breath.

"You're bottoming me out now, you're bottoming me out and there's no more room."

"Is that nice for you" I asked "Is that where it's most sensitive?"

"Well yes and no. It's a heavy feeling, very intense and satisfying but if you thrust violently you could really hurt me. But see how this feels,"