My Pregnant Sister in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took on a concentrated frown and I felt a slight fluttering around the head of my cock as if tiny tongues were rippling along my shaft. I gasped with delight.

"Are you doing that deliberately?" I asked and she smiled.

"She's trying to make you come."

She laughed and I could feel her laughter rippling through her body.

"You'll like it even more if I cough" she said and coughed several times I felt her cervix stamp down on my cockhead.

We laughed quietly and joked for a while; I stroked her gorgeous breasts and she moved around on my cock as if to reassure herself that all was well until finally it seemed that she was sure.

"Let me fuck you Peter."

She held my gaze as she lifted and sank herself over me. She studied me all the while checking for my reaction.

"Your cock is sliding nicely in my cunt Peter" and she flashed a sudden coquet; Goodness! Do you use that word or is "Cunt" too rude? Or do you like "fanny" or "vagina"? What do you like my darling? Do you have fantasies when you wank off?

I grinned in embarrassment, I think I nodded to confirm that I had fantasies and tried to say that no fantasy could match this and she replied;

"I will tell you mine if you tell me yours" and laughed again before continuing;

"Is that nice for you or shall I go faster?

Hearing no answer she moved quicker and began a rhythmic rise and fall over me. I sensed soon that it was as much for her sake as mine. Swinging herself forward on the down stroke she pressed her clitoris against my pubic bone and dragged it over my hairy crotch as she rose again. Her breasts bounced wildly as she moved and I reached for them holding them, massaging them and firmly pulling her nipples. I could see she was lost in her own enjoyment now. Head thrown back she uttered small groans and yelps in time with her movements and I felt a sudden run of wetness on my arm; she was lactating! She was dribbling milk over my forearms and chest as she pleasured herself, bouncing and grinding again and again until with a final cry she was captured by her orgasm. She sat for a while as if frozen, head thrown back and muttering quietly until her head fell slowly to her chest and she sank gradually forward into my arms. As I held her she trembled slightly as if cold and as she rolled off me and onto the mattress I followed after and pulled the blanket over us.

She slept quietly in my arms for a good fifteen minutes but I could only lay uncomfortably beside her; I was in pain, my balls were hard and swollen and I wanted desperately to both piss and come and when she, waking, turned into my arms and reached for my cock, I groaned in agony as she grasped me.

Her eyes flew open, "Are you ok darling?"

She was mortified when I explained. "Oh my god, I am so sorry darling, you must run to the toilet now."

She rose awkwardly from the mattress and following slowly, entered the bathroom after me. She draped her arm over my shoulder and reassured me that everything would be ok.

"You must think me so selfish; It's an old trick, using an early morning piss hard on for making love, The feelings get in the way of a man's orgasm and he can last forever."

She hugged me reassuringly;

"I wanted to be sure that you couldn't come inside me while we were finding out if there was room for him and when there was room, and I started bouncing on you, it was so good that I forgot that I had forbidden you to go to the toilet."

She had reached for me and had held my cock while I pissed and now after shaking him dry she began wanking me. He responded quickly and she pushed between me and the toilet and sat down. Her streams of urine splashed in the bowl and my cock throbbed to the sound.

"Oh he's back darling and he's very welcome to try again; Hand me some paper."

Carrying a small towel she led me back to her bedroom. She fetched a small hand mirror from the dressing table and sat carefully on the mattress.

"Come here darling and I'll make up for your discomfort."

And pulling me down beside her planted a long dreamy kiss on my mouth before turning away from me and onto her hands and knees. She looked back over her shoulder and grinned cheekily;

"Find a cushion for me darling, I need some support."

I pushed the cushion under her and she placed it between her belly and her breasts. She collapsed gently onto the cushion and lay with her cheek on the mattress. She slowly parted her legs and I could see the lips of her sex part slightly and I began to tremble in anticipation.

"Spread the towel between my knees" she said, "We'll need it later."

I spread the towel between her knees and taking my time stroked between her thighs and leaning close, i studied her fanny. She took the mirror and after much trial and error found a place from which she could see into her half open sex.

"She's very juicy now darling. Open her, part her lips so you can see."

I reached gently and parted the lips of her sex. They were swollen and firm and the hair was slick and plastered with her juices.

"Oh it's nice seeing your hands on my fanny; let me see a finger stroking her"

I moved my finger amongst the glistening folds and exposed her erect clitoris.

"There she is; my clitoris. You can stroke around her but not directly on her."

I continued stroking, circling her clitoris while she studied my explorations through the hand mirror.

"Let me see your fingers going into me."

I sank my two fingers into her sex and rubbed the wall of vagina and she groaned again.

"Enough darling; She is more than ready; don't you want to fuck me now?"

I answered confidently because I knew she wanted it to happen.

"Yes, I want to fuck you so much."

She had reached under her belly with her other hand and I saw two fingers sliding across her fanny. She parted the hairy lips fully exposing the slippery heaven inside and I groaned involuntarily.

"Then push your big cock in here" she said.

I shuffled forward on my knees. The head of my cock was inflamed and a bright purple, the veins stood out along my shaft and I approached her gash slowly.

"Careful now, slide him along my fanny and get him nice and wet"

I didn't need to hold him, he was straining towards her. I leant forward and let him slide along her moistness and gasped again at the intense pleasure. I felt her fingers grasp me briefly as she held me against her clitoris. I bumped several times before pulling back and she gasped quietly. She adjusted the mirror.

"Go slowly now, I want to watch you disappearing inside me."

So I carefully placed the head of my cock against her opening. There was a brief resistance as I entered her then just pure ecstasy as I pushed him slowly in. She sighed loudly;

"Stop there darling. Take him out again."

I withdrew slowly. The feeling coming out was just as intense as when going in and her fanny gripped me tightly.

She moved the mirror to a different angle.

"And now back in again."

And as she sighed I heard her whisper,

"Oh it's so very dirty watching you enter me."

And I moved back inside until I was pressed tightly against her upturned bottom.

The feeling was beyond description and I moved slowly inside her. Somewhere in the back regions of my mind I was thankful she'd forbidden me a toilet visit earlier and I realised I'd never have managed to last so long the first time without that deadening "need to piss" feeling. But now this was no "piss hard on" and I felt every irregularity, every ripple and every soft movement in her fanny. I couldn't last another minute and had to stop before I came. She asked me anxiously if I was ok and I could barely answer;

"It's so lovely, I want it to last."

"Think only of yourself this time" she said. "You don't need pull out. Remember, you can't make me pregnant" and again I felt her laughter rippling through her fanny and pulsing around my cock.

I was fucking my sister in law and that thought and the friction on my cock was such that I had to stop frequently when I felt I was coming but by trial and error I managed to balance on the knife edge of orgasm and thanks to her concern for me I was able to indulge myself without a thought for her pleasure.

"Don't wait" she said, "just let yourself go darling, we'll have time for another go after this and one more before this evening."

Her voice was strained and she was talking quicker now. Her frank and dirty talking excited me and I could feel the pressure building.

"We're fucking Doggie style at last" she said. "Come on Peter, shoot your load deep in me. Shoot it all in your big sisters cunt"

I couldn't stop. Gathering speed I thrust wildly against her upturned bottom and watching my shaft appearing and disappearing in her cunt was the final straw and I came inside her.

"Yes oh yes!" she cried in delight. "You've come inside me at last. Oh, that's so lovely and slippery; don't stop until you are finished."

Though moving slower now I still pushed into her and she encouraged me to continue. I felt already that I was regaining my erection and began pushing eagerly again. After a while she asked me if I could help her.

"If you raise yourself up a bit your cock will be stabbing downwards instead of inwards."

I stretched up on my knees and tried to follow her instructions. It didn't help much and she asked again;

"See if you can stand up carefully; but don't let him slip out."

I got carefully to my feet while crouching desperately behind her and continued thrusting. I was standing on the mattress knees bent awkwardly and hovering over her and I steadied myself by holding around her slender waist. The swell of her hips and her round buttocks under my hands thrilled me in a way I had never felt before. She was mine and she was more than willing; I was what she desired and that new and unfamiliar feeling thrilled me more than anything I had known. With this new position I could feel a subtle difference in my cock. She had tilted her bottom up towards my wild thrusts and I was moving deeply in her. But now i was sliding more firmly along the front wall of her vagina and her renewed cries confirmed her pleasure. I was more confident and began thrusting furiously without worrying about hurting the baby. She was enjoying this and rubbing herself and I could hear her groans as she occasionally gasped,

"You're bottoming out in my cunt my darling, oh it's wonderful; push harder now."

And as she rubbed her fingers along the lips of her fanny I felt her fingernails scratching my balls. I thrust franticly, I could feel my balls tightening and I worked for a second orgasm. Occasionally my cock slipped out of her and skidded along the lips of her cunt and grazed her clitoris and I felt her hand there and heard her explosive "Yes, yes" as I thrust in between her guiding fingers, bashing her clitoris again and again before pushing myself back into her and as I searched for my own orgasm, I had to warn her;

"It's coming Kathleen, I'm getting closer" and she replied franticly, encouraging me to push harder.

"Push hard now, faster, faster...Oh, fuck me like you don't like me."

Her voice was broken now and she spoke I breathless outbursts;

"Fuck me like it's against my will, fuck your big sister, go on, squirt it all in your big sister, she's coming now."

And with that she came and I felt her juices soak my groin and I stabbed into her cunt viciously as I came again and again and she, with an agonised groan, froze rigid in orgasm and absorbed shot after shot of my come until at last she collapsed sideways and my cock fell out of her and I fell there beside her in dazed and dizzy orgasm.

I don't know how long I lay there, I may have dosed a while but I awoke to her calling softly. I looked around and she wasn't there. The sun had moved away from the window and I felt a chill of loss; Where was she? Why had she gone from our love making? I heard her call again and I went out and into the bathroom to find her lying deep in a hot bath. She grinned and beckoned me to her. Her belly rose over the bubbles and her breasts floated buoyantly and I caressed them as I leant over and she planted a lingering kiss on my mouth.

"How do you feel?" She asked. "How do you feel now I have taken your 18 year old virginity, and you've given me a right royal fucking in the bargain?"

I was stupidly bashful and proud and preened myself in the waves of her attention.

"You gave me two orgasms! But be careful now" she said, "pride comes before a fall you know" and we both burst out laughing. She waved a reproachful finger at me and tried to appear strict.

"You may not manage to satisfy me next time" she said and she laughed at my surprised face.

"Yes, there will be a next time, we have all afternoon. Now, climb in; You can scrub my back."