All Comments on 'My Private Iran Pt. 01'

by Scheherazade88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Spider1Spider1about 10 years ago
Great stuff

This is the first thing I've read of yours. Very vivid, hot and informative at the same time. I really felt like I'd gone into a different world - one familiar and exotic at the same time. I'll check out more of your work.

Bravo.

JamesRichJamesRichabout 10 years ago
Very Exotic!

I love these stories from the Middle East. It is so interesting to find out how people whose societies are oppressed find sexual outlets even under sometimes dangerous circumstances. Keep it up, I'll read everything you write. This is fascinating and you are very articulate.

mmnnoommnnooabout 10 years ago
afarin

salam khanoom

after 4 years of reading stories here it was unbelievable to see something like what u've done

keep trying about tehran stories

i liked the dirty part :))

and use ordinary words

hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
big like

chand saleh ke dastanhaye in sait ro mikhoonam , az dastanhaye bikhode page haye irani farari hastam , ama in dastan ba in negaresh ro kheiliiiii dost dashtam .

moarefie jameh irani , layeh haye daroni va makhfie on ba eshareh be komedie elahi danteh mahshar bood .

dost daram baz ham az shoma khanoom ya aghaye mohtaram bekhoonam.

man va hamsaram akhiran ravabete open ro shoro kardim va hatman har do dost darim khodemoon ro to in fazaha bebinim.

baz ham mamnoon.

de_grde_gralmost 9 years ago
Too much telling

Hi Scheherazade88,

I think you tried to explain the situation you see in Iran and how it effects the sexual life of women. The result was an informative with a lot of telling that got in the way of the erotic story.

At times I felt that the orgy that you described was less important from the information about the Iranian special forces training Syrians.

Regards de_gr

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

any chance of meeting?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm.....

This story is so nasty! I loved every delicious moment of it;)

The sweat part was kinky as well especially the part where you were licking Roxanna between her ass and pussy....I bet the aroma was so pungently good with ALL those sex smells wafting in the air of that orgy scene....VERY well done! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s and added you to my favorites as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous