All Comments on 'My Punishment'

by ProperlyHandled

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stuidity runs amok.

Not enough information. Why would she allow his behavior? Good girl my ass. What an abusive prick. Kick him in the balls and leave him. Never go back. Nothing clever or original about this mass. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a waste

This is not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Exciting!

This story really turned me on! However, there were quite a few typos. With a bit of editing, it would have been excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked it!

Not sure why two of these commenters are so rude. This is a short hot scene. The back story and the nature of the relationship is not explained explicitly but merely implied so as to waste no time in getting to the sexy stuff. I hope the author keeps writing and that those other two people work on their reading comprehension and constructive critisism skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

I thought it was great. It got to the point quickly instead of rambling on forever, and I like that :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

She wrote a story and it was based on one of their encounters. You say nothing about her stories being expected to be an accurate report. He like her past efforts, now out of the blue there is fault? Punishment for made up or set up errors is never a good thing to me. Had you created a legitimate set up, the scene could have been something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Good story, short and to the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous