All Comments on 'My Renaissance Ch. 08'

by Modern_Citizen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Mot enough kinky sex this time for a 5! Try a 4 this time?

More gay sex or 'NMCF' encounters please? Slowly building up to something better in the 'BDSM' department. Please stop teasing your masochist female readers with unfulfilled scenarios, or we'll show you about BDSM in person!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant writing.

Thank you for a fantabulous chapter in this series. Please, please, post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great writing... sure you haven't been around before?

MC,

This chapter is far and away the best chapter of this series. You do a wonderful job with plot twists and turns and unexpected surprises. Your character development is improving over some of the earlier chapters and this really has potential as being one of the top ten series here at Literotica if you continue writing at this level.

I can't help but think, where have you been all this time? Or have you been here before under a different handle?

In any event, keep up the great work. I was a pleasure reading this and I've bookmarked you to check back for more.

Pirate_writerPirate_writerover 13 years ago
Good stuff...

I have to disagree with Barbara. This particular chapter doesn't need more gay sex or BDSM, but it certainly has earned a "5" from me. I'd give it an "8" or a "9" if we had more stars, quite frankly. I enjoyed this submission greatly. It read like a roller coaster will all sorts of twists and turns and ended by gently dropping me off where I started feeling really good for the characters. Great writing! Looking forward to more.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckover 1 year ago

You know, you didn't even need to mention the pedo aspect of it. "I do have the body of a different sort of girl that a lot of men want. They don't risk prison time to have sex with me" Unnecessary and a mood breaker.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous