My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, except for coitus, I did virtually everything with my regular date - Adebayo: graduate student, London-educated, Nigerian, great athletic body, handsome and charming - who was quite skilled in sex, especially cunnilingus. I became very good at fellatio with him to guide me. Through him, I discovered that I am multi-orgasmic but I was unclear then whether this could be achieved during coitus. Even after marriage, that hadn't been confirmed since I did not yet achieve multiple orgasms during coitus with my husband, so I sometimes wondered what could get it done because I wanted to experience what Adebayo gave me from his combined oral and digital ministrations - yes, I wanted to experience it in my marriage bed.

Driven to discover more about this strange side of Winston, I finally got a chance to secretly search his MacBook Pro, I found more videos of Chinese woman-black man sex, all well made in what looked like a large bedroom in luxurious house, capturing the raw eroticism that never failed to excite me.

There was no time to view all of them completely but I saw enough to know that there were two different beautiful Chinese women and two handsome svelte black men involved, each woman was featured in 4 videos, each time with a different black man, and the other two showing each woman engaged in a threesome with two men. The men had large cocks, though neither inordinately long or monstrously fat, these seemed to be much bigger than Winston's. One was probably about the same size as Adebayo's and the other was probably a bit longer and thicker. Whatever the sizes actually were, the two women had no trouble accommodating them, each cock disappearing completely in their cunts and they never showed any sign of painful distress. Still, I wondered if the man with the larger cock may have caused them pain and made them sore afterwards.

How to Solve the Mystery?

Should I confront him directly? Perhaps, indirectly? We are a Chinese couple so the direct approach of asking my husband is not usually done. But I wanted to find out whether there was a connection between his choice of pornographic videos and me, if any. It was at the threshold of becoming an obsession. What did it mean if it was intended for me and was there anything to be done about it? A thousand questions later, there was a very small part of me that wondered whether Winston wanted to see me have sex with a black man - a person of science always identifies all possibilities, formulate a hypothesis and then test to confirm. This thought was wandering into dangerous territory - as they say, curiosity can kill the cat! I dismissed the killing part; at worse, I would get fucked repeatedly and might even enjoy it!

Did he want to see me have sex with another man? I hadn't even thought about sex with a different man since Winston and I started a serious relationship. So, impossible, I thought. Chinese men are possessive and jealously guard the chastity of their wives to protect their honor! I searched the computer, his browser history and everything else to have a clue - nothing and no visits to adult websites. So, where did he get these? From friends, most likely.

I decided that this was simply, something Winston enjoyed and embarrassed to tell me; it may not be limited to Chinese women with black men. But my curious and naughty self kept returning to the thought of whether it had something to do with me, his Chinese wife, so I decided to test this notion. But how? I did not want to be profligate with my pleasure and certainly not my body, so I felt I needed a careful and safe test.

The first chance was when Winston took me on a long weekend leisure trip to a high-end resort in the Caribbean. On the first day, he literally dared me to wear a skimpy thong bikini to the beach with him, since I ignored any such suggestion before.

"You might regret this if I get more attention than you dreamed of." I admonished while shooting him a challenging look. He gave me the one he chose for me at the resort's swimwear shop. The three pieces of cloth barely covered my cunt and my breasts. I am not inclined to show my body off but I am also proud of it. So be it, I thought, "when in Rome..."

The outcome at the beach was that I became a constant target of ogling by men - black and white, young and old - as we walked around and eventually settled on a spot, which I found out later was the clothing optional section. Sneaky fellow this, my husband. He offered to apply sun block to which I agreed. He thoroughly applied it all over my body, taking the ties off my bikini pieces. When he was done, he did not retie them. When I started to do it, he said that this was the clothing optional section of the beach and he dared me to leave them off. I looked at him for a long time, then smiled to follow his wish.

On the other hand, he did not take his trunks off. I will get him for this, I thought, even though I went along willingly. I did feel safe because Winston was there and it seemed quite fun to be naughty for him in that moment. It didn't take long for the male traffic to walk very slowly by and stare. Three camped with their towels not too far away and made no pretense what their eyes were focused on.

I felt a bit of a rush and even more so when a handsome black man in a very brief white bikini that covered only his jewels approached us and started a conversation. Guest in the same resort, charming man, married, good sense of humor and direct - he never let his eyes wander from my naked body, looking like he wanted to devour me. I took it as an exaggerated form of flattery but it also kindled a fire in my pelvic area and triggered a flow of juices in my pussy. His wife's flight from Europe was delayed. He then asked permission to get more comfortable; it was obvious that his cock had grown very hard and a wet spot on his suit was a telltale sign of pre-come. The question was obviously directed at me so I simply shrugged and smiled. In a flash, his suit was off and his big cock sprang to a more comfortable but attention-getting position. Advertising, I thought.

As we continued to converse without discomfort from his display, my naughty self egged me to turn sideways towards him as we talked. For a brief moment, my thighs parted and my wet shaved pussy and swollen vulva must have caught his attention as his jaw dropped, rendering him speechless. I quickly put them together again and nonchalantly continued our conversation. When he finally recovered, he invited us to a beach party at sunset. He said he would pick us up at the lobby. Only bathing suits needed and what I had on was perfect, he said with a big smile.

"I bet you would enjoy that very much, are you going to wear the same thing you are wearing now?" mischievously insinuating his nakedness.

"Is that a dare? I promise I would if you dance with me" he replied in kind.

"Not promising anything but who knows?" With that, I turned to Winston and said I was ready to get back to the room. Then, I made a show of opening my thighs as I stood up, picked up my skimpy suit, put them on facing him and walked away. He couldn't have missed how wet I was. I was discovering something about myself: naughtier than I thought when challenged, especially by my husband.

A Dangerous Path to a Solution?

Back in the room, Winston lost his swim trunks in a flash and jumped all over me. He fucked me continuously for an hour moving from one position to another, pausing only to catch his breath but never pulling his cock out of my cunt. When we took a longer pause to rest a bit and catch our breaths, I asked him if he got his wish. "Uh-huh!" was all he could say.

"Did you notice how shameless that Cedric was? He might have fucked me right in front of you, if I let him" I teased.

"You were very naughty, showing him your shaved and wet cunt a few times! Was that supposed to be an invitation?" he countered and then started slowly moving his now erect again cock into my very wet cunt again.

"My, oh, my. Someone is turned on just thinking about it." I teased as I received his quickening thrusts and moved my pelvis hard against his at every quickening deep thrust. Winston fucked me until he came a third time, I came each time but still had not experienced multiple vaginal orgasms. We fell asleep.

We woke up an hour before the appointed time and showered together. Food was going to be served at the party, so after the shower, it didn't take us long to be ready and met Cedric. I had a wrap over my thong and a translucent silk shirt. Winston had his trunks and tee shirt on, while Cedric only had his trunks on - it didn't look like he had his brief bikini underneath. His local friend (rich) was giving the party in his private beach. The party was actually in a glass house of sorts but it was open to a garden on two sides overlooking the beach; it is connected to a sprawling mansion by an enclosed passageway. People could escape to the garden and not be noticed, if they wanted to, or descend to the beach which was bordered by rocky formations on both sides. The house was a 30-minute walk from our resort but Cedric took us there in a taxi.

Introductions all around when we arrived, then we chatted with other guests as we ate all sorts of tropical dishes and fruits. However, we didn't want to gorge ourselves, so we ate just enough to satisfy. Later, the drinking began and I was true to my near teetotaling self, guests milled around and watched the beautiful sunset. A handsome white man, John, and Cedric seemed determined to monopolize my attention, so I let them. When the dancing began they charmingly offered to take turns dancing with me.

This gave me a chance to collect more data on Winston. The reaction to the episode with Cedric at the beach was not a clearcut black man only factor. I danced with one, then followed with Winston, then the other and then Winston again. I wanted to see what Winston's reaction was to each man dancing with me. After a few rounds of slow dancing, it became clear that Winston sported an erection every time I danced closely with Cedric in our very immodest attires - his boxer was short but long enough to cover his obviously big cock.

Soon people were losing their wraps and shirts. Dancing was now by couples with nearly naked bodies and I began to notice that some couples disappeared and then some came back with flushed faces and other clear signs of sexual activity. Later, Cedric was trying to monopolize me but I wouldn't let him. I kept alternating between him and Winston. By then, I was down to my skimpy bikini with Cedric sporting a very stiff unrestrained cock underneath his trunks - no way to hide the tell-tale signs of a big tent in his trunks.

I mentioned to Winston that Cedric's cock was urgently trying to tell him to fuck me before the night is over if he could. I felt his cock instantly springing to greater life. Did this mean that he would like to see me fuck a black man? I wasn't quite sure. It could just be the idea of me fucking another man, though the earlier data when I was alternating dancing with all the three men seemed to be tilting towards the black man thing. What I didn't get was why this thought got my juices flowing.

Later, Cedric danced me through the side door into one of the gardens. When we reached a part where we could not be seen from the glass house, I noticed a black man and white woman totally naked with the woman humping his cock and moaning through their dueling lips and tongues. I was mesmerized by the sight: big cock - and I mean big and thick - frothing with the woman's cream as it went in and out of her cunt. They were oblivious to us, the new arrivals. This kind of spectacle was not new to me since Eileen and Earl have done it in my presence but the atmosphere at this party was different and it somehow excited me more.

When Cedric pulled me to dance with the music, I was startled when his now totally naked body melded with my skimpily dressed one. "This was the promise, remember? And, you are overdressed" he huskily declared. I did not flinch, however, as I continued to watch the couple fucking while dancing absent-mindedly with him. Cedric is barely taller than my at 5'7" but his pelvis was a bit lower than mine. His naked body was pressing hard against mine and swaying me to the music, I continued to watch the big black cock going in and out of the woman as she humped him - their color contrast was erotic. Her moans got louder.

I barely noticed that my thong was suddenly untied and Cedric's long arms allowed his hand to reach my cunt from behind, then he tried to part my thighs. I let him. As soon as my thighs parted enough, he slid his cock between them. It felt bigger than when I saw it on the beach. I was seriously turned on from watching the couple not too far from us, so this seemed like a natural thing to be happening to me and it didn't occur to me to stop him. He began sawing his cock underneath my sopping wet cunt in time with the music, occasionally bending his knees to push his pelvis upwards against my cunt lips.

The guy was trying hard to get his rather large cock in but I didn't think of helping him since I originally had no intention of fucking him. But I did nothing to stop him either, since I was still mesmerized by the erotic coupling near us! He then smoothly moved me towards a bench on which he began to sit while keeping a tight hold of me. I ended up straddling him and then he pulled my hips against his raging erection.

At this moment, I still couldn't pull my eyes away from the couple nearby as they raced to their climaxes. While I was paying rapt attention to them as the woman was muffling her screams against his shoulders and the man was grunting as his body stiffened, I was aware that Cedric was slowly lifting my hips and moved it until his cock was pressing against my open cunt lips. He must have felt certain it found my opening because he suddenly pulled my pelvis down and a bit towards him while thrusting his hip upwards a bit. I was unprepared to stop the quick action as he succeeded in lowering my hips a couple of inches to meet his upward thrust. Suddenly, I felt my vulva open and spread to accommodate his whole cockhead.

I snapped back to reality. But my movement only drove my hips down so that the head was driven an inch farther. "Cedric! Don't!" I gruffly told him.

"You will love it!" he announced as he again quickly pulled my hips down until his cock was buried to the hilt, my labia enveloping his root! Damn, the big cock went in so easily! I was that wet! Just as quickly, it occurred to me that I did not want Cedric to be the black man who will fulfill Winston's fantasy, if indeed it was.

Fortunately, I could control the movement of my hips and quickly dislodged myself, chiding Cedric saying again "Not now, Cedric!"

"When?" he asked.

"Maybe sometime before we leave the island in two days?" I lied.

I quickly restored my bikini pieces, patted his cock and walked away to find Winston. I told him what happened. His nostrils started dilating, then we collected the rest of our clothes and walked out to find a taxi a few blocks away. When we got to the hotel, I discovered a different Winston. He went wild and kept me in bed the rest of our weekend interlude while having room service take care of our food. I was certain from his reaction that Winston wanted me to fuck another man but although there was a strong indication that he was more excited by a black man doing the honors, it still wasn't certain. I wanted to be sure re:whether those videos were connected to a mental game that he set up for me. I never saw Cedric again nor did I want to but I give him credit for doing all he could to be the first black cock to invade my cunt and god, it went deep!

A Much Different Encounter

The next chance was when we were invited to a New Year's Eve party given by a host reputed to always have naughty sexual themes at his parties. No orgies but a lot of sexually suggestive themes and rules to set up illicit dalliances by guests. When you go to these parties, you need to be prepared about what might happen because you never know. I wasn't quite sure why Winston wanted to go to this party with me along but the host is a good friend of his and a partner in some business ventures. In retrospect, maybe this should have given me little peek into Winston's wild side, just as his dare on what to wear for the beach and the swimwear optional section should have. These didn't occur to me at the time.

The party was rather tame if you believe his reputation but the dance area and other spaces were saturated with mistletoe hangings. The only naughty rule for the evening when the dancing began was that no wife/husband or girlfriend/boyfriend pairings on the dance floor. This made it certain that everyone would be kissing someone else, including possibly a complete stranger, under a mistletoe at the stroke of midnight. Given the density of mistletoe hangings, no one will go unkissed at midnight!

It turned out that there was a particularly handsome black man whose svelte body moved with the grace of a ballet dancer - he caught my attention. I watched from afar, careful not to stare. Once in a while, I would discreetly glance in his direction and more than once I caught him looking at me. Heartbeat racing, I was certain he caught me as well. But, it was not until two hours into the party after food and drinks when he sought me out. I loved the way he walked with so much flowing grace as he approached me. He used resonant baritone voice softly as he greeted me with "you look and move like a classical dancer with a subtle Latin lilt!"

This would have applied to him as well but I didn't return the compliment; instead I flashed my most enigmatic smile and shook the hand he offered. Firm yet gentle, no trace of alpha male bravado, very warm hands, smooth palm -- it was a handshake of a self-assured gentleman. His smile was accompanied by an impish twinkle in his eye. Our clasped hands lingered together, heat rising, his thumb almost imperceptibly moved to gently caress the back of my hand as our eyes locked, our irises dilating -- I could see his and I could feel mine. As I broke contact, all his fingers turned over the back of my hand and caressed it, as a dancing partner might after they finish a dance. I paused a split second, turned my hand and as I moved it again, gently rake two fingers on his palm as our hands parted. Finally, I broke the spell of our locked eyes when I finally spoke to ask a question.

I was impressed by the intelligence that flowed during the conversation. He was well read and had a great sense of humor, so we were often lost in the mirth arising from anecdotes we exchanged. This obviously caught Winston's attention, so he joined us. I introduced them without knowing his name and as he mentioned his name, Philippe (yes, he was French), he immediately went into a flatter mode by saying he envied Winston for having an exclusive on the most exotically beautiful woman at the party. This brought a big smile and a thank you from Winston, then excused himself as the host announced the floor was now open for dancing.

We were about two hours away from midnight. Philippe asked for my first dance; I quickly accepted by floating into his arms when the music started. In a very short time, I had felt completely comfortable in his presence just as he seemed to be in mine and this showed in our dancing. His movements innately graceful beyond ballet training and there was a detectable Latin lilt to it. I responded in kind, smiling to myself at this little observation. After another number, there were others who asked me for a dance. Later, I took a breather by refusing several invitations to dance.

Lost in thought, it suddenly occurred to me what a coincidence his name was Philippe and he showed all the hallmarks of an excellent dancer. He couldn't possibly be Henrietta's Philippe??!! This is New York and he was last known to be in Argentina. Besides, he has a strong refined French accent of the Grandes Ecole variety - that's privileged education - so it couldn't be. Though intrigued and thinking I should try to find out, I filed that possibility away.