My Rich Husband's Wish: Go Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not see Philippe again until maybe 45 minutes before midnight. As he swept me easily into his arms for a slow number, he said "May I have all the dances until midnight and perhaps, beyond? I would like to be the one to kiss you to greet the New Year!" What was I to say? So, I simply pushed myself closer to him and stayed silent and rested my head on his shoulder. "Thank you!" he whispered. I looked up directly into his eyes, held the gaze and inched my face closer to his before my left cheek settled against his right.

After that dance, someone in the crowd shouted "How about a Latin dance exhibition, Philippe?" Hearing this, he turned to me and looking into my eyes, said "All my dances to midnight were promised to you. It cannot be otherwise. If you do not like Latin dancing when everyone is watching, I will decline the request."

Flattered, I turned beet red, then smiled and said "I may be able to manage. What do you want to do first?"

"First? You mean......fine, we will show them!" as he turned to ask the waiting crowd "What do you want to see? Rumba? Tango? Other?"

Different unisons for rumba and tango reverberated in the room. On the possibility that this man was Henrietta's Philippe, my pulse rate started racing. He turned to me and asked "Rumba, first?" To which I nodded and we moved to the center of the space created by the crowd. Apparently, the host was well prepared for this because it didn't take long for him to set up the music.

We were looking intently into each other's eyes when the music started, then we moved. After a few steps, I felt like magic had descended on us. I became unaware of the people around us; it was just Philippe and I moving to the music in a subtle, sensuous ways. Seeing him move with such grace made me wish he was, indeed, Henrietta's Philippe. Applause all around. "Great, great partner!" "How did you find her?" "More!" "Tango!!"

"Argentine tango?" he asked and when I nodded, he signaled for the music - it was exactly the same tango music that Joaquin had first asked me to dance to. I did what I was used to doing with Joaquin but I took my cues from Philippe and got a little more carried away thinking about the possibilities - the accents in my sensuous movements were a bit more pronounced. We went through the dance with our bodies moving as one when appropriate. The seduction phase was short in my mind - I had already capitulated during the rumba -- but I projected reluctance, an internal struggle and then the blossoming in the capitulation and before it was over, it was obvious that I had succumbed completely and the consummation followed with my eyes and face showing a flower in full bloom!

By the time we were done, the room burst into an even louder applause. "You are really good!" He said in astonishment, ignoring everyone as he looked at me. "Are you a dancer?" I simply shook my head and whispered "but I had a part-time job learning and performing tangos."

"Did you know you were doing tango Milonguero style?, the best kind" he asked. I shook my head and whispered again "I was taught by Argentinians."

"ANOTHER TANGO PLEASE!" shouted someone from the crowd. "MORE! MORE!"

"Where was this part-time work? You couldn't possibly become this good doing it just part-time" he insisted.

"Once a week, Saturday nights for 20 months. And, Henrietta says hello! Joaquin taught me!" I replied with a big smile. I took a leap, almost sure he was THE Philippe. His jaw dropped and then he laughed. "You are the Philippe that Henrietta told me about, aren't you?" I continued. We both laughed as he nodded and he signaled for another tango music.

An Argentine tango music with a little more intricate movements expected and more improvisation began. By this time I was game, sensing that he knew exactly how to present me and hide whatever mistakes I make, if it came to that. I was going to rely on what Joaquin had taught me. "Shall we show off?" He asked and whispered which tango he wanted us to do. Joaquin had worked on this one with me for a quite a bit and then performed it often enough with Tomas. So, I didn't feel intimidated, instead I was full of bubbling excitement inside but I knew I must control myself.

"Are you going to show them the moves you learned in Argentina? Henrietta said we would make perfect partners but I am quite sure perfection is NOT possible" I teased. Philippe only smiled and nodded as the music began.

This tango is a longer story and we told it with our bodies as our eyes locked in whenever possible from the angles of our subtle movements, laced with all the sensuality we could muster. Soon, we were moving in seemingly perfect harmony. This time, he was taking his cues from my movements and I his! He was so graceful, gentle and powerful all at the same time and I responded in kind, melting into his arms whenever we came fully together. He presented me exquisitely, judging the spacing of our bodies just right every time and threw in some moves Joaquin or Tomas had not done.

Throughout most of the dance, I noticed nothing except us dancing an erotically mating dance with a range of subtle and forceful movements that expressed the flow of electricity between us. I melted into him at the climax and my knees began to give way from the exhilaration, so I whispered "Hold me tight!" He did as his face came very close to mine until our lips touched lightly.

There was a pregnant pause when the music ended. Then, a deafening applause rocked the room. "PHILIPPE, YOU FOUND YOUR PERFECT PARTNER!!" a woman's voice shouted. "Bravo! Brava! Bravissimi!"

We broke the clinch and Philippe shouted to the crowd that everybody should go back to dancing and be ready for midnight. Before that happened, a bunch of them rushed to surround us and started asking questions. "How wonderfully you danced!" "Did you really meet just now at this party?" "Where did you study tango?" "I can't believe you did not rehearse those dances!" "How can you possibly be that good without rehearsing?" "You're really putting us on, Philippe. You found her, rehearsed and made it appear that you are strangers who just met in this party!" We assured them that we just met and we didn't rehearse.

We went together to the libation table to quench our thirst, and then he dragged me back to the dance floor. Slow music, our dancing took a different turn as our bodies melted against each other, it seemed like we were fused together, now moving as one, with only minutes to midnight! Beyond any words that could come to mind, I wanted it to last. Knowing that it was impossible, I pressed my body against his with a little more urgency. When I did this, he sent me a message with more pronounced insinuations of his pelvis against mine. He was fully erect and I could feel the length! Suddenly, my body, already enflamed earlier, was now on fire! Perfect partner?

Henrietta had meant more than Latin dancing, of that I was sure. Maybe she was right, after all, as I now felt totally intoxicated with all sorts of possibilities and in his arms, I found my real home, it seems -- something I never quite felt with any other man, including Winston. I was hoping he felt the same way. Forbidden thoughts, this, for a married woman but they had usurped control over mind and body!

I wondered whether our tango had ushered me into this chamber of thoughts where no man before had entered and has now opened my mind and body to embrace this man and venture into the unknown. And what does that really mean? Perhaps, it is simply akin to a girlhood crush -- the swoon-inducing variety?? I banished the thought for I was a newly married woman!

A Serious Turn Into the Unknown?

Instead of anecdotes, our conversation turned personal, each wanting to know more about the other. Me: parents from Mainland China, moved to Taiwan, was born there, family immigrated to US, now an astronomer and geologist (heaven and earth? he chimed in), combined the two for astrogeology; was working in California with astrophysics group immediately after college, was thinking of going for PhD after a four-year break, went to Shanghai for a geology conference, met Winston at a party, was swept off my feet after two-year courtship, moved to New York City, married eight months, love to dance, studied ballet from childhood for 10 years through high school but couldn't continue while in college, Latina friends in high school liberated my Latin dancing, was enjoying married life and currently planning to go for the PhD program at Columbia U.

Him: born in Paris to second generation immigrants from Ivory Coast, went to the best schools, degree in innovation management and entrepreneurship at Ecole Polytechnique, studied ballet from 5 and continued through college, wanted to dance professionally but not in ballet, loves tango and accidentally ran into Joaquin and Henrietta while traveling in the US and asked to study with them, they sent me to Argentina to learn more tango, recently inherited my grandfather's business which my father did not want, going back to Paris late tomorrow night and just found the best dance partner I have ever had and that included Henrietta.

"She is absolutely right, we are perfect dance partners but I sense and believe, more than that!" as he locked into my eyes and held me close as we moved to the slow music -- it suddenly hit me that our dancing had turned into a serious prelude to mating! "It is too much of Karma for this to be otherwise, don't you think?"

Flattered but unwilling to declare my attraction to him in any way, I deflected this question but my body involuntarily pressed harder against his as the slow numbers continued. My mind quickly agreed with the maneuver until there wasn't much room for our flesh to get any closer! Henrietta's declaration of us being perfect partners was truly seductive because I trusted her judgment and she had been Philippe's lover. He kept his tight hold of me during pauses in the music. I could feel his erection, luckily he could not tell just how wet I was but he surely must have felt, nay heard, my racing heartbeat. Later, I whispered "But I am newly married, Philippe! Happily. It cannot be more than dancing and a kiss tonight, not to mention you will gone in a day."

"I am afraid my heart is already a captive. It started when we were telling anecdotes to each other and was sealed during the first tango. By the time the second tango ended, my heart was no longer mine. I believe you felt the same by the second tango! Your eyes were telling me" I didn't miss the fact that his cock confirmed his intentions as it grew really hard; there was no doubt that it exceeded Winston's size in every way, significantly! As midnight approached, the lights were dimmed and he pulled me tighter against him -- if that was even possible!

Thinking of my test for Winston but overwhelmingly more because of my attraction to this man, I responded by snaking both arms around his neck. His hands glided over to my buttocks and pulled my pelvis harder against his own - there wasn't anywhere more to go as his hands made a deep impression on my buttocks! I was loving it. We were barely moving, just like many others, but there was a rhythm to the small synchronized thrusting movements our pelvises were making against each other.

"Philippe.....I.."

"Yes, my love?" he didn't let me finish.

As midnight struck he began with a gentle kiss, then his tongue started to tease my lips, I opened at the touch. Little kisses slowly turned into a passionate, open-mouth affair as our tongues twirled around each other while our hips began a more visible mating dance. I was getting carried away! My senses were heightened and time slowed. I feel the subtle changes in taste as we moved our dueling lips and tongues but working with a common purpose. I could feel the fine texture of his tongue, the not-so-pronounced thickness of his lips; I was intoxicated by his taste, smell and the smoothness of his skin. My arms around his neck pulled him harder against my face. My pussy was now boiling, my juices unashamedly flowing. I wanted him, oh how I wanted my body to erupt for him as he himself erupted in me! Such shameless imagery for a newly wed!!

Then, the room went dark. We pressed against each other all the more. Already inflamed before, I felt I was white hot and melting, haltingly breathing, trying to stay conscious but fully aware of what was happening, my senses keenly aware of his every touch and the varying electric voltage they were sending throughout my body, especially my pussy! No rehearsal and yet an almost flawless tango - there was, quite simply, an almost perfect sense of what each other was going to do. How? These things occupied my mind as my senses were taken over by our kissing and our tighter embrace - if that was even possible -- it was as if we were trying to occupy the same space at the same time!

In the darkness, our pelvic thrusts had become shameless. I unwound my arms from around his neck, then put my palms on each side of his face and caressed him as my lips seemed to be sucking him into me. Philippe broke the kiss and muttered "Oh cruel Fate, why must you show me what I had long sought only to find she is already committed?" he muttered to himself. I stayed quiet, not wanting to betray what my body already had and was aching for: to be ravished by this man, now!

Then, he kissed me lightly again and said "There is one thing we must do before anything else!"

"Call Henrietta and tell her our paths have crossed?" I offered.

"Exactly!! You are really something....this is exquisite and absolute torture!! Why did I not meet you sooner?" he gushed.

He quickly danced me out the darkened dance room, through a door nearby unto the veranda. He pulled out his mobile, speed-dialed and then spoke when someone answered. Henrietta didn't have his number but he had theirs, he explained later.

"Henrietta! You can never guess what just happened!" he began and then added "Happy New Year to you and Joaquin!"

"Philippe? Where are you and what happened?" came the reply that I heard through the speaker. "And yes, Happy New Year! It's very noisy here....wait a second and I will go to the other room."

"In New York City. I found my perfect partner! Let me put her on." Then Philippe gave the phone to me.

"Hello, Henrietta! I am almost convinced that you are right when you told me HE would be my perfect partner." I didn't limit it to dancing either.

"Ahhhh!!.....Madre de Dios! Victoria!! How did you find him?" she screamed.

"I had forgotten what you told me about him so it was out of mind, especially since it was so long ago but I went to a party tonight and guess who was here?" I said.

"And I am to leave for Paris tomorrow night. How Karmic is that!" Philippe screamed into the phone and then turned to loudly kiss me and then turned it into a tender loving kiss while I was holding the phone on my ear.

"I could hear that kiss. Don't you dare let her go, Philippe, she is the rarest of the rare birds in paradise!" she chimed in.

"She is already married, 8 months ago, so I cannot be with her the way the heavens surely intended." He quickly and sadly interjected.

"Victoria! You are now married and kissing Philippe passionately? Shame on you!" she teased and then laughed.

"New Year's Eve party and lots of mistletoe, besides it is your fault for planting the idea of Philippe as my perfect partner!" I rejoined.

"Bull! That sounded like a very tender and loving kiss, so don't you pull one on me. I was right, am I not?" she fired back.

"How is Joaquin? I can never thank him and you enough. Philippe and I danced two tangos for the revelers without rehearsal and I made only a couple of minor mistakes. Thanks to Joaquin!" changing the subject, not wanting to be pinned down.

"You already danced the tango and it went perfectly without rehearsal? Incredible! Then, our beautiful friend, your Fate is sealed. You now belong to each other. There are no two ways about it!" she pronounced, ignoring the two mistakes I mentioned. "Joaquin is in Argentina for family emergency. We owe a lot to you. What you started with Joaquin grew into a tango school because many of the university students wanted to learn the tango, especially Argentine tango. We have a school during the day and perform at night. So many students, so Tomas has helped. Don't ask about him and college girls. I don't know where he gets his energy. Sergio has taken us in as partners, now that students come regularly! The rules are the same. It remains a very high class operation and the students behave when they come. So, when you walked through the club's door, you were our lady luck!" she quickly filled us in.

"That was just a little thing! I am glad it helped!" I tried to downplay my role.

"Fate, Karma, whatever you may say it is....you were the bearer of what came after you walked through our door, so don't you minimize what you have done for us!" she chided me and then went on "Philippe, don't you dare be stupid and give up because she is a newly wed! It is truly Karma for the two of you to be together!"

"I agree, Henrietta! I will find a way." Philippe assured her.

"Excuse me, I need to see who is calling." After a long pause, she came back saying "Sorry, that's Joaquin calling, so I have to go. I am so HAPPY you found each other!" she signed off.

A Really Serious Turn Deep Into the Unknown

When we returned to the dance room, the lights were on but there were now fewer partiers than before. "Can I see you before I leave for Paris? Maybe lunch - it's my only free time" he pleaded. I wanted to decline because life would become complicated after that but I couldn't. So, I nodded my acceptance to meet him at the cafe in Hotel Pierre at noon the following day. Then, I kissed him and told him that I should find Winston.

I found Winston halfway across the room talking to a beautiful Indian woman. When he saw me, he excused himself and came over, then quickly whispered "You look like you had an orgasm!"

"No, but I heard great news from the Argentine couple who taught me to dance tango!" I replied. "Turns out that they also taught Philippe a year before they sent him off to Argentina to learn some more."

"You were superb! It made my hair stand watching you with him. It was as if you were making love to each other. You never told me you could dance really, really well!" he declared.

"You didn't ask" I smiled. "And, that is what tango is supposed to be: seduction, acceptance and then consummation!"

Not long after that, Winston paid our respects to the host and we left but not before our host extracted a promise from me to dance tango with Philippe again sometime in the future. "You looked like you had been dancing together for ages instead of the first time - amazing. I have never seen or heard of anything like that happen!" he concluded.

When we got home, Winston was quickly on me and carried me to bedroom. We undressed quickly and then he made went wild with me. Thankfully, he didn't comment on how wet my pussy was, which had recovered somewhat from its involuntary peak. I was actually wondering how it would be with Philippe while Winston was pounding his cock into my wet cunt. We woke up to more sex but I had to get up sooner than he wanted, showered and got ready to meet Philippe for lunch. Winston was still naked in bed when I told him that I was meeting Philippe for lunch before he was to leave for Paris later in the evening.

"You didn't give me a chance to tell you last night that I agreed to meet him for lunch since he was leaving for Paris tonight." When his cock immediately stood at attention, I felt that was another confirmation of his wanting me to fuck another man. Not surprisingly, my cunt got really wet at the thought of it being Philippe. "What is that for? I am just leaving, so.......what?" I smiled as I teased sensing what it now meant.