My Roommate Angelica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finishes speaking, I watch her slide down my body until she is kneeling between my spread legs. My eyes grow large as I see her reach to her side and grab a shoe string. She looks at me with a devilish smile and begins wrapping the shoe string around my balls until they are tied up tightly, restricting me come from traveling to my dick.

I continue to watch as she moves to the side of the bed and removes the bottom half of her suit. As she turns towards me, I see her beautiful, bare pussy for the first time. Her lips look like a rose petal that has just started to open. Her puffy, rose colored labia tell me that she is enjoying this.

Angelica moves in a sexy manner across my right leg, making contact with my bare skin as I lie naked and afraid. I shudder as her labia gently press against my upper leg. She drags her lips upward to my hip, teasing me, before straddling my hips once more. Slowly, she guides my half-erect dick toward her entrance. I anticipate feeling her hot walls surround my head. Instead, she drags the tip of my dick up the length of her slit then over her half-swollen clit. She releases another soft moan as she looks me directly in the eyes. I watch her lick her lips and roll her eyes into the back of her head.

She repeats the action a couple more times then begins to slowly stroke me until I am fully hard. She licks her lips once more before slithering her body down the bed until her mouth is hovering over the head of my dick.

Her hands cup my bound balls as she runs her tongue up the length of my dick, causing me to moan. I wonder how long she is going to torture me and if she will even let me have a release or if she will simply just use me for her own pleasure.

My balls are starting to swell as they fill with my juices. I close my eyes and try to enjoy the on again, off again pleasure that she is giving me. Just as I am starting to get used to the sensations, I feel her hot breath on the tip just a split second before she wraps her lips around my dick and engulfs it with her mouth. I have never had someone go all the way down without me face fucking them. The feeling of her throat relaxing while my dick pushes against the back of her throat would make me come right away, if my balls were not restricted. I release a loud, long grunt as my body shudders under the restraints.

She uses her talented mouth for at least ten minutes, giving me the greatest mouth hug I have ever experienced. I have had many mouth hugs from many talented women in my time, but she out does them all. The sensations feel so delightful that I am starting to feel uncomfortable as my balls struggle for a release.

"You seemed to like that huh, my pet?"

I respond, "Yes, that was fantastic."

"Mmm", she groans. "If you think that was fantastic, wait until you taste my mouth watering juices and you feel my tight pussy around your dick."

She slides up my right leg a second time, dragging her lips against me. This time, she leaves a snail trail of wetness behind as her body moves up to my hips then keeps going. I feel her warm wetness move up the center of my stomach until it reaches my chin and pulls away a few inches.

I am staring wide eyed at her slick pussy with her labia pulled back. My tongue slides between my lips eagerly awaiting her skin against it. She moves her hips forward a few inches further until they are hovering just an inch from my nose. My eyes move up to her face, trying to read her intentions.

She slowly slides her right hand down between her legs. Her fingers begin to slowly move around her labia before centering on her clit. She rears her head back and moans softly as I watch her masturbate a mere inch from my nose. I can smell the strong scent of her delicious juices, making my dry mouth water.

Like a devil, she torments me as I watch her finger work over her hard clit until one, then two drops of her juices, drip on the tip of my nose. I cannot smell anything but her scent now, desperately making me want to taste her. Wanting to bury my tongue deep inside her. Wanting to roll my tongue over her clit and make her moan so loud that it fills the room. My dick is rock hard and throbbing.

As if she could read my mind, she pulls her hand away from her clit momentarily and sits forward, giving me a devilish grin. Her hips readjust, moving two inches down my body. Her finger slides back up to her protruding clit and begins masturbating again. Within seconds, her juices drip down the bottom of her pussy and land on my awaiting tongue. I savor the tiny samples of her juices, tasting their deliciousness and clamoring for more.

Her moans grow louder and more frequent as her hips start rolling forward, making me wish I were licking her or that her hips were surrounding my throbbing dick. Her hips shudder then dip down. I take the opportunity, inadvertent or not, to lap her pussy, filling the length of my tongue with her juices. My tongue is impeded by her flicking finger on her clit.

Her hips raise back up and I can tell that she is very close to an orgasm. I wonder if she will stop before having an orgasm or if she will even be able to stop at this point. The bed begins to squeak as her hips rock back and forth with voracity. Just as I think she is ready to explode, her fingers freeze. Her hips rock a few more times while she leans forward and pants hard. A smile slowly grows across her face from ear to ear as she looks down at me with lust in her eyes, sweat running down her face.

Angelica's body falls down on top of me, covering my bottom half with her sweat. My hips attempt to raise, frustrating me once again by the restraints. I try to free my hands and hold her close to me, but the leather restraints keep them above my head. Her hips grind against my hard dick, making me hope that I slide inside of her. Her heaving breasts press against my chest as she attempts to catch her breath.

A few moments later, she lifts the top half of her body and positions her hips just below my dick. To my delight, she reaches behind her back, unzips, then removes the top half of her suit, freeing her firm breasts. My eyes become transfixed on her bare, glistening breasts and hard nipples as she reaches between her legs and grabs hold of my rock hard dick. My eyes stay focused on her gorgeous chest as she uses the tip of my dick to pleasure her clit for a few seconds.

Her hips raise as she guides my dick between her legs. Like lava flowing around me, I feel the intense heat off her inner walls as she lowers her hips down, pushing me deep inside her tight walls. I grunt in pleasure and again attempt to thrust my hips. She begins rocking her hips back and forth, riding me. Her hips pick up speed as her moans flow freely from her mouth as she pushes herself toward an orgasm.

"Ohh shit. Yes. Yes. Yes. You feel so fucking good inside me" she exclaims.

Her voice fills the air with joyous sounds. At this moment, I wish more than anything that I would be able to spurt my juices deep inside of her. My hips do their best to thrust with limited movement as her hips bounce up and down my throbbing dick, giving me great pleasure.

With one last moan of pleasure her body shudders and convulses as an orgasm washes over her body. Her hips thrust a few last times like a piston moving after the motor has been shut off. I revel in the last few hip movements, wanting so badly to have an orgasm of my own deep inside this young vixen. Instead, her body collapses on top of me, melding our two bodies into one as her panting breath hits my jawline.

My dick continues to throb deep inside her convulsing walls, as if begging me to flood them with my juices. Angelica lifts her hips, removing herself from around my dick and slides off to the side of the bed. Her fingers playfully move up and down my rib cage then slide down to my inner thighs. I gasp for air as her fingers tease my sensitive inner thighs.

I beg, "Please allow me to come master Angelica!"

"My little pet wants to come does he? WELL...YOU WILL COME WHEN I SAY YOU CAN!"

After yelling at me with an authoritative voice, she goes silent for a few moments and appears to be thinking. "You seemed to be getting off by sniffing my thong. Perhaps I should use that thong to help you get off. Then I can inhale your juices. What do you think of that?"

That is not the ideal way for me to have an orgasm, but I am so horny and desperate for an orgasm that I will take it any way I can get it. "Yes, master Angelica. Whatever pleases you."

After sliding off the bed, she returns with her thong in hand and wraps it around my juice covered dick. Wrapping my dick like pigs in a blanket, she begins stroking me hard and fast as if she is trying to get me to an orgasm as quickly as possible. I wonder in the back of my mind if she has forgotten that my balls are tightly bound.

The panties glide up and down the length of my dick, using her juices as lubrication. While she is stroking me, she leans over the side of the bed and reaches down with her free hand. I fear to find out what she is reaching for. This time though, she has graced me with a blessing. I hear a popping noise and feel the leather strap that is binding my hips loosen up. My hips begin bouncing on the bed as she manipulates my dick. Her hand strokes the length of my dick for a bit then focuses on the head for a little while. I cannot think anymore because the pleasure is too intense. My balls are aching because there is no more room for my boiling semen to occupy.

She has apparently grown bored of this after a few minutes and stops stroking me. I am on the edge of an orgasm and coated in a layer of sweat. It is hard to catch my breath, as hard as I may try. Angelica reaches up and pinches my nipples hard, causing me to curse. She laughs at me.

Mercifully, she finally begins to loosen the shoe strings that bind my balls. As the shoe string begins to release its' hold, pre come begins to ooze out the tip of my dick and fill the thong. My body shudders as if I am having a mini orgasm though I have yet to receive the much needed orgasm.

"May I please have an orgasm my master Angelica?"

She looks at me with a devilish grin on her face. "Yes, you may give yourself an orgasm my pet. You have not earned the right for me to give you one yet."

I look at her in confusion, wondering how I am going to give myself and orgasm when all of my limbs are bound. My question is quickly answered when she frees my left hand. I roll my wrist around a few times, enjoying the freedom. Angelica grabs me by the wrist and guides my hand to the thong wrapped around my hard on.

"Go ahead, I want to watch my slave pleasure his own pitiful self."

Not daring to disobey for fear that she may tie my hand up again and deny me of an orgasm, I begin stroking my dick with my bad hand. My hips quickly begin rocking on the bed as my hand strokes the length of my dick. I can feel the hot semen slowly burning as it makes its way toward my dick. My moans are filling the room as my orgasm is quickly building towards a crescendo.

I am moments away from finally reaching the tip top of the mountain. Angelica does the unthinkable and pulls my hand away from my aching dick. I growl in displeasure and give her a look of anger.

"I said you could give yourself and orgasm, but if you remember, I said earlier that you can come when I say you can."

"Please master Angelica. Pleasssssse!"

"You just keep playing and I will let you know when it is time. In the meantime, if you come before I tell you to or you stop playing before I take your hand away, then that will be your last orgasm for seven days. And trust me, if you think a week is not a long time because you have gone a week without an orgasm before, let me tell you that a week will seem like an eternity with me as your master."

She releases my hand and I resume playing. Each time I get close to coming she either tells me to slow down or pulls my hand away. This goes on for more times than I can remember. I am on the verge of passing out from hyperventilation and frustration and yet she will not allow me to give myself an orgasm.

She is thoroughly enjoying herself watching me masturbate and push myself to the brink of an orgasm before denying me from my glory. I am slowly stroking myself again, as instructed, when she reaches down and begins fondling my balls.

"You are going to force me to come master Angelica" I exclaim while gasping for air.

"Continue to stroke yourself slowly. If you pick up the pace, you will be severely punished for your crime."

My hand strokes my dick slowly as my hips float in the air. My body begins to shudder as I feel my semen at the base of my dick. "Please let me go faster. Please let me go faster. Oh shit. I AM GOING TO CUMMMMMM!!"

Her hands continue to fondle my balls as I feel my semen half way up my dick. It takes all the restraint I have not to stroke faster, but I fear the repercussions. I want to stop stroking and attempt to delay my last stroke but she threatens to squeeze my balls with all her might if I don't continue to slowly stroke my dick. My strokes are at an agonizing pace. One more stroke and I feel the burning hot semen at the very tip of my dick. I stroke my hand down the length of my dick before making one last stroke, causing my first spurt of semen to shoot up my body. The top of the stream of semen lands on the bottom of my chin and continues most the way down my chest.

"Keep stroking my worthless pet" she instructs me.

My body has a delayed orgasm and shudders as I stroke myself once more, shooting another stream of semen. This stream covers my chest. Semen begins pouring out the head of my dick as my orgasm washes over me. The slow delayed orgasm does not give me the pleasure I desire but I am happy for the release none the less.

Angelica says, "Look at my little pet finally getting the orgasm he deserves. Soon, if you are good and obey your master, you may receive an orgasm from me. If you are very obedient, you may earn yourself a chance to receive the ultimate orgasm."

She grabs the thong that is wrapped around my dick and wipes up most of the semen then puts it up to her nose and inhales a deep breath of the thong. She smiles and places the thong up against my nostrils. "Here, smell the glorious scent of your semen mixed with my juices. A mixture that may someday be made in bliss."

Update...

It has been two weeks now and I have yet to have an orgasm during sexual intercourse with Angelica, however, I have learned to serve her well in the home and in the bed. She has given me the pleasure of masturbating her to an orgasm, orally giving her an orgasm, allowing me to finger her to an orgasm and blessed me with the opportunity to watch her give herself with an orgasm using her toys. As a reward, she has allowed me to masturbate each day for the first week.

On the eighth day, she gave me bountiful blessings by using her hands to slowly stroke me to an orgasm after teasing me to the edge of an orgasm for ten minutes. On the ninth day, she lapped the underside of my dick until I had an orgasm. On the tenth day, she rocked my world by sucking on the very tip of my dick until I came. Day eleven, I cleaned the entire kitchen with a toothbrush after work and received a phenomenal mouth hug as my reward. Day twelve, she allowed me back inside her pussy for the first time since the first night even though she was on her period, then allowed me to finish off with my hand. Day thirteen, she used lubrication and stroked me to two orgasms after I had the pleasure of eating her for two hours and giving her multiple orgasms while she is on her period.

Yesterday, she stroked me for thirty minutes before I went to work, allowing me to think about her all day long and enjoy the pleasure she would give me after work. She apparently got caught up at school and did not make it home until almost midnight but did take the time to send me short videos of herself masturbating to hold me over until she arrived home. When she did arrive home, she rewarded me by slowly stroking me while we watched Titanic. She told me I could come when the credits rolled and she kept her promise.

Today is day fifteen and I cannot wait to see how the day goes. Once my master wakes, she will come up to my room and release me from my restraints. If I am good, she will allow me to use the restroom so that I don't piss my bed again. She told me that if I was very good for two weeks, she will allow me to sleep next to her tonight and allow me to play with her breasts for a minute. She also said that I may be allowed to have regular intercourse with her tonight if I let her best friend, Emily, watch the session.

I will do whatever it takes to please my master. She said that she may have to let her friend Emily make out with her. She also said that Emily hinted at wanting to play with me too, though she has not yet decided if she will allow her to do so. I am nervous about letting another person into our tight circle of trust, but I will do so if my master finally allows me to have unrestricted intercourse with her. I am still learning how to be obedient and do whatever pleases my master. Perhaps one day, she will allow me to be in control for a session and explore my fantasies. If I am very good, I am optimistic that it will happen one day.

12