All Comments on 'My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 01'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 8 years ago
This is fetish

Not loving wives.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Good story!

Agree, more in Fetish, but also in Cuckolding-Hotwife ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story!!!!!!!!!!!! Eat shit annony

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a loving wives story

I liked it a lot, and I'd love to read a second chapter. Put it in the right category next time, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

It seemed to escalate kinda fast, but was overall very good.

On a side note, I've never understood why there's a crowd of Literotica readers that obsessively seek out and read cuckold stories just so they can complain about them and insult the author. They know what kind of story they're reading, they know what fetish it panders to, but they still read every one they can find just to they can deride other peoples sexual preferences. If they genuinely didn't want to read cuckold erotica, it's not like it's hard to avoid.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasteralmost 8 years ago
How dare this author!

How dare he force all these readers at gunpoint to read this story all the way through to the end! Even with the tags clearly labeling it as a cuckold, bisexual and even gay story, they were /FORCED/ to read it, which is just despicable.

Clearly, I mean, why else would a bunch of men sit down and spend the time to read a story that the title, description, tags, and everything about the opening of it would tell them 'this is going to upset and offend me.' The only other answer would be that they secretly like stories like this. That all this anger and venom and the threats now are just their reaction to their closeted fetishes and their own confused sexuality. And that's just silly! None of the wonderful anons here are closeted bisexuals with obvious feeling of inadequacy and fears/fantasies about every girlfriend they've ever had cheating on them because they spend their time and energy jacking off to cuckold porn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very hot

one of the best recent stories on here....don't worry about the stupid comments. amazing story, and hope you continue it

engine1844engine1844almost 8 years ago
very well written

builds up the scene and sexual tension nicely, and it's a great sex scene when you describe it. Some more physical description of Chris and the others would be welcome

The other comments here are dumb and likely written by the same person. I predict this story will rise in the rankings and get a LOT of favorites (25 in just a few days is a good start).

Please continue it soon

KidG1000KidG1000almost 8 years ago
so hot

this story was excellent, i really really enjoyed reading it a lot. please continue the series, i could definitely imagine being lucas. such a good story!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Well Written

A well written story and oethsps even a bit steamy, however this is a well covered theme and nothing new.

Why does the husband / BF always have to have a small cock, slimer, unfitter body than the Ex GF's lover or wifes bull / lover !

Lets have a change from the norm please.

This author is talented so I do hope there is a twist in the story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it!

More! more!

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

I am really enjoying it so far.

Thank you for writing and posting it here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So good!

Love this one! So hot. OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) A very well conceived storyline & a very well written story

Riley is a keeper!

She will dump Lucas down the road but he will have a lot of fun in the mean time.

He will have many fond memories from the days he spent with Riley.

If they get married, even better for him.

None of my girlfriends was as wild as Riley. That was my destiny.

If you are into MFM stories with some bi sexual stuff this story is a must read.

engine1844engine1844almost 7 years ago
great

amazing story, I hope you continue writing

derek6193derek6193almost 7 years ago

What an inconsiderate bitch! Seriously, I had to stop reading this story, because I've been in Lucas' position and it was really upsetting me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Can Relate

Your story very hot.

I am a college freshman, my roommate and my girlfriend flirt in front of me a lot.

Nothing compared to your story , I wouldn't mind if it did happen.

I have some ideas for more chapters.

Email me at NlcllsHere24@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mr. Two Inch

One time i had a girlfriend and she made me eat another guy's cum from her pussy. After that we grilled burgers and sang Kumbaya. It was the 42nd best day i had that year. I like popcorn too.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Well, that was pretty horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@Bebop3

It was no worse than that bland shit you call writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

pretty good story until that faggot shit started

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was roaring towards 5 stars until the 'alpha male' revealed his actual agenda: satisfying his latent homosexual desires. Suddenly not very alpha at all. Suddenly 1 star bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To derek6193, which one of the three were you calling an inconsiderate bitch? That description could be equally applied to any of these pathetic drug raddled perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took a fall of the fuckin cliff. Boom, shot to the head, lust is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You did the right thing. Riley is a good woman, and she obviously cares for you. I can't wait to see what happens next. She's helped you discover a new side of yourself, and you understand Chris to be a superior sexual partner for your woman. You're a wimpy Beta, so its natural that a stronger Alpha should cum along and fill the need in your girlfriend. You can't compete with that, so naturally enough, you accept the more domineering man's penis into your lips. Be patient with Riley. She's a good woman, she really is. I think you'd be perfect to raise Chris's offspring.

LibidoMax2LibidoMax2about 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Personally, I would tweak some of the character traits, both in the direction of greater extremes and closer to the center. But that's just my taste. The writing is masterful!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I bull fucked one of my ex girlfriends too, but unfortunately instead of rubbing it in the loser's face, she hid it behind his back. She told me it felt so nasty and wrong for my semen to tickle her as it oozes out around her new boyfriend, but she just can't resist me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous