My Roommate is My GF's Ex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched this, my hand went unconsciously down to my crotch and started to lightly rub my hard-on. I could tell the head of my cock was covered in pre-cum. My mouth was dry. I still felt the need to put a stop to this though. "But he had a hard-on before. Isn't it pressing up against your ass now?" I asked Riley, trying hard to make it sound like this was very upsetting to me.

"Mmm, yeah, I guess it is," Riley said, wiggling her ass as if to confirm this fact. "But, I mean, I've had his fat cock completely inside me like a million times, so this is, like, nothing. Just don't worry about it, baby."

I swallowed hard and said, "Ok, I guess it's fine..." She smiled, and started moving her ass up and down against Chris's body, clearly rubbing up against his cock. My hand wrapped more firmly around my erection through my sweatpants, and I could see Riley watching me do this. She looked me in the eyes and smirked at me. It felt like a line had just been crossed.

"That's a good boy. This is all just totally innocent, baby," Riley said. Then she shrugged a little and one of the straps on her tanktop fell off her shoulder. She looked down at Chris and said, "Oops."

"Oops," Chris repeated as he reached up and pulled her tanktop down, completely revealing one of her breasts. He started massaging her tit right in front of me, then leaned over and flicked her nipple with his tongue, looking directly at me. "Remember, just a little innocent flirting," he said, then started sucking on her tit. Riley let out a loud moan and pressed herself back against him. "God damn, your girl has such perfect fucking tits, bro," he said, not even looking at me.

"What the fuck..." I said softly, loosening my grip on my cock to keep myself from cumming.

Chris lifted Riley's tanktop completely over her head so that she was only in her running shorts, then ran his hands all over her. They started making out. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I had also never been so completely turned on.

"Why don't you do a little innocent flirting with my dick?" Chris asked, moving Riley to one leg so that he could pull his cock out through the slit in his boxers.

"Mmmm. Look, Lucas, doesn't he just have the most beautiful cock?" Riley asked as her fingers wrapped around it.

I unconsciously licked my lips and, without even realizing what I was saying, groaned, "Mmhmm." They looked at me, then at each other, and laughed. I realized now what I had just said and felt myself turning red. But I also looked back at Chris's cock, escaping through his boxers underneath that amazingly hard body of his, and licked my lips again. What the fuck was going on? Was I getting turned on by another guy? I'd never felt like this before, but I was too turned on to think about it too much.

Riley rubbed his cock up and down with her hand while they made out, Chris's hands moving between squeezing her tits and her ass.

After a little while of this, I completely gave up and pulled my cock out of my sweatpants, openly stroking myself. Chris stopped and looked over at me. "Hey, man, since you're being so cool about all this, I feel a little bad that you aren't getting to participate a little bit. Why don't you come over and take Riley's shorts off so that I can see what panties she's wearing?"

I gulped, put my cock back in my sweatpants, and said, "Uh, yeah, ok. Thanks, man."

"No problem, buddy," Chris said, then, to Riley, "Babe, stand up here in front of me so I can get a good look." He positioned her so that she was directly facing him, then he sat back in the couch and stroked his cock. I was still sitting in my chair watching, so he looked over at me and said, a little impatiently, "Come on, man, let's go."

I got up and stepped over to Riley, then got down on my knees so that I could pull her shorts down. Chris's cock was inches from my face, and I couldn't help but stare as he wagged the giant thing at me, smirking. I forced myself to look away, and reached up to Riley's shorts, slowly pulling them down. She was wearing a lacy purple thong that I had bought her for her birthday.

"Those are fucking hot, babe," Chris said.

"Thanks, baby," Riley said. "Lucas actually picked them out for me."

Chris looked at me and laughed. "Really? Well, Lucas sure has great taste in panties," he said, and rubbed my hair like I had done a good job. He then reached his hand around Riley and firmly grabbed her tight little butt. "Hey, look at how fucking wet she is, man."

I looked. Her panties were soaked through. "Wow, yeah," I said softly.

"That's what happens when she's around a real man," Chris said. He brought his hand around and pulled her panties to the side so that he could slide two of his fingers into her pussy.

She started moaning like crazy, her legs started to tremble, and she grabbed onto Chris's shoulders to stay standing. "Oh my goddddd," she said, "I'm fucking cumminggg." He kept fingering her rapidly while I kneeled next to her and watched. When her breathing slowed, he stopped. "Why don't you peel these off of her and go sit back in your chair," he ordered me.

I quickly obeyed, sliding her panties off and taking them back to my seat. I smelled them, not trying to hide it, not caring how pathetic I looked anymore. I quickly pulled my shirt off and my sweatpants down and started stroking myself with her panties.

"That's it, buddy, get nice and comfortable, we're gonna put on a real good show for you," Chris said, pulling his boxers off and pulling Riley down on top of him. "You ready to get fucked, you little slut?"

"Oh my god, yes, fuck me, you stud," Riley said as she straddled him. Almost as an afterthought, she turned her head a little to look at me and said, "Um, don't worry, baby, I think we just need to do this once and kind of get it out of our systems?"

"Yeah, ok," I muttered, stroking myself furiously.

She turned back around and started heavily making out with Chris as he lined his cock up against her shaved pussy. She slid herself down onto him and let out a long moan, then started bouncing up and down on his cock.

"Fuck yeah, that pussy is just as tight as I remember it," Chris said. He reached up and squeezed her tits as she rode him. "You remember how many times I used make you cum, baby?"

"Uunngghh, yessss, you're the best fuck I've ever had," Riley said. "I'm getting close alreadyyyy..."

"I'm gonna fuck you all night long, baby, get ready," Chris said.

"Ohhhh godddd, yesssss, I'm cumminnnnngg!" she screamed. Chris slapped her ass lightly as she did.

When she was finished, he lifted her off of him. "That was orgasm number two, pussy boy," Chris told me. "Try and keep track for me, ok?" He shoved the coffee table out of the way, then told Riley to get on her hands and knees. She immediately complied, getting on the floor so that she was facing me. Chris got on his knees behind her and lined his cock up so he could fuck her from behind.

"Fuck yessss, baby, fuck me in front of my little pussy boyfriend," Riley said. I groaned, releasing my dick again so I didn't cum.

I watched as Chris pounded her from behind. Sweat was glistening all over his muscular chest and abs while he held her slim waist. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"You like watching me...ungh...get fucked...ungh...by my ex-boyfriend, huh, baby?" Riley said with a smile on her face, between moans.

I nodded. "He looks so hot fucking you," I said. They both looked at me, surprised and amused, and I realized again what I had said. "Uh, I mean, you look so hot getting fucked, baby," I corrected myself. They just laughed.

"I think he might be more jealous of me than you," Riley said.

"Is that it, bro?" Chris asked me, slowly moving in and out of her. "You wish you were bent over in front of me like your little slut girlfriend here?"

I moaned as I kept stroking, but said, "No, I'm not fucking gay."

"Yeah, right," Chris said, speeding up his fucking. "I've seen the way you check me out. If I told you to, you'd present your tight little ass to me right now next to your girlfriend so I could go back and forth fucking you two little bitches."

"Oh...my...GODDDDD," Riley screamed.

"That's number three, you fucking faggot," Chris said.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I groaned and shot load after load all over my chest. Some of my cum even landed on my face. I involuntarily darted my tongue out to lick some cum off the corner of my mouth. They watched, laughing.

As I came down from the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, the embarrassment of everything that had just happened washed over me. I had to get out of there. I quickly grabbed my clothes and went down the hallway to my bedroom. As I went inside my room, I heard Chris say to Riley, "Finally, some alone time." Riley squealed and I heard them moving around a little, presumably into some new position. Then the sounds of their fucking started up again. I left my door open, still wanting to listen even though I had just cum, and laid down in my bed.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, especially everything that Chris had been saying toward the end. Hearing him talk about bending me over and fucking me was what had made me orgasm. Was I gay now? Bi? So much was going through my head. I closed my eyes and listened to Riley's moans. It didn't take long for me to get hard again, but I didn't want to go back out there and start watching again, that would just be too embarrassing. I lightly stroked myself, listening. I pictured Riley with her legs spread on the couch, wrapped around Chris's torso, his muscular ass pistoning in and out of her.

Eventually I took my hand off my cock, not wanting to cum again so soon after my last orgasm. After a long while of listening to them fuck, I drifted off. I'm not sure for how long.

I woke up to Chris shouting down the hallway, "Hey, pussy boy, get your faggot ass out here!" I heard Riley laugh and say, "You're so bad," then start moaning again from the fucking she was getting.

I walked down the hallway, naked, my erection bouncing in front of me. Riley was on her back on the couch. Chris was holding her legs up in a V-shape and was teasing the lips of her pussy with his cock. He looked so fucking hot. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Hey, man, come on over here," he said, motioning for me to stand next to him. I walked over and he put his arm around my shoulders, propping Riley's leg up on my chest. "Check out her fucking tits, bro, aren't they just perfect?"

I looked down at Riley, who smiled up at me and squeezed her tits together. I just nodded.

"Hey, sorry for calling you a pussy and a faggot and all that stuff," Chris said, his arm still around me as he slowly pushed his cock inside of Riley as she squealed. "I was just messing around."

"It's ok, I guess," I said.

He looked down at my erection and said, "Yeah, I can tell you don't really mind it too much." Riley laughed and tapped my dick with her hand, making it bounce up and down a little. Chris continued, moving slowly in and out of Riley's pussy, "So, uh, I just wanted to let you know I'm about to give your girl here her sixth orgasm. Isn't that right, my little slut?" Riley just moaned in the affirmative. "And since you're still being so cool about all of this, I wanted to give you another chance to participate."

I perked up a little, stroking my cock as I watched the two of them. "Really? Uh, thanks," I said. "Participate how?"

"Well," Chris said, "once Riley cums, I'm gonna pull out and blow my load all over her. Does that sound good to you?"

"Mmhm," I half-moaned, stroking my cock faster. "But...where do I come in?"

"Well, buddy," Chris said, "If you want, that's when you get to lick my cum off of your girlfriend." I looked at him. He was just smiling, pleasantly, like he had suggested the most natural thing in the world. "No pressure, man, I just thought, based on your, uh, reaction to everything I was saying before, that you might be interested. Up to you though." Chris took his arm off my shoulders and gently pushed me aside, clearly not caring whether I took his suggestion or not. He just leaned down between Riley's legs and started making out with her and fucking her harder and faster.

I just stood there, continuing to watch and stroke myself, not knowing how to react. Did I really want to lick my roommate's cum off my girlfriend's tits?

"This is my pussy, isn't it?" Chris asked her. "Every time your little boyfriend here brings you around, this is what you can look forward to." Riley's moans started getting louder and I could tell she was having another orgasm. I watched Chris's ass move up and down as he fucked her. It was so hot. Finally, he pulled out and stood above her. "Okay, get ready, bro," he told me.

Without hesitation, I got down on my knees next to the couch. Riley smiled at me and rubbed her hand through my hair. I looked at Chris jerking his cock and bit my lower lip. After a moment, he groaned loudly and started spraying his load all over Riley's tits and stomach. Before he was even finished, I dove right in, too turned on to resist, and started licking all over her perfect little body. Chris's cum was salty, and I couldn't fucking get enough of it. As I licked it up, he kept shooting, aiming his loads right at my face and open mouth.

"That's a good little pussy boy," Chris said, pushing my face down into his cum. "Make sure you get every last drop, okay?" I moaned, desperate to have it all. Chris sat down next to Riley. After I had cleaned her off completely, I started scooping up what he had sprayed on my face and licked it off my fingers. "You like that, huh?" Chris asked me.

I nodded eagerly, kneeling down in front of him, no longer caring what either of them thought of me. "Well, then," he said, "there's a little bit more that you missed." He motioned to his softening cock, which had a few drops glistening on the tip. I hesitated only for a second, looking up at him as he smiled down at me, knowing that I was hopeless to resist. I licked the cum off the tip of his cock and then allowed my mouth to engulf the whole thing, bobbing up and down on it. As I did, I reached down to my cock and barely had to touch myself before I came on the floor.

"That's so fucking hot," Riley said.

Chris just let his hand rest on the back of my head. "What a good little cocksucker," he said. "Maybe next time I'll let you get it all straight from the source."

I took my mouth off his cock and looked up at him. "And maybe the time after that, you can fuck your load into my tight little ass?"

He just smirked and pushed my face away from his crotch. I lay down on the floor and we all relaxed, silently taking in everything that had just happened.

To be continued...

12